PDA

View Full Version : My blog review for the drkness 2

azulthewise
02-06-2012, 11:45 PM
http://bit.ly/AgKBm4

As always grammar may be bad but if you enjoy or it helps ya out please like on fb, tweet,or +1 or just leave a comment withing the blog :) would like to expand my readership.

CloudStrife7x
02-06-2012, 11:59 PM
i will definitely check it out, nice share azulthewise :)

azulthewise
02-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Thank you cloud :)

XajNyne
02-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Nice share. Thanks. I might just have to check this game out. I saw your little hint about the credits. I always let the credits role on games just in case there is a chance the game will let me continue afterwards lol! Doesn't always happen but you never know.

azulthewise
02-07-2012, 01:13 AM
Yea I always sit through them too just in case this game has added footage after the credits xD our efforts paid off for once!!!!

CloudStrife7x
02-07-2012, 01:42 AM
Yea I always sit through them too just in case this game has added footage after the credits xD our efforts paid off for once!!!!

me too, i just hate how long some of the credits are, its like they are doing this on purpose lol

azulthewise
02-07-2012, 02:17 AM
I agree but I think the medium is just trying to be more like what movies are today. At teh same time I dont mind because I can just get up and leave the room while the credits roll and by the time I come back they are just ending. When you gentlemen reach the end of the game hit me up would love to talk about the ending with someone.