PDA

View Full Version : [Release] Alan Wake Region Free [54E34DF4] +7 Trainer

DeadlyData
02-10-2012, 07:55 PM
UPDATE:
Going onto v0.3 Alpha ( Link at the bottom of post. )

v0.3 Alpha Game Play video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH6N5fpWXNE

v0.3 Change Log:

-Fixed up menu code if you have issues with it (I.E. Get the "Invalid passcode" prompt turn on and off your controller and it'll begin to work again.

-Added no sprint recovery

-Added Weapon Injection ( Spawns Revolver, FlareGun, and best grade shotgun in your inventory even when you don't have weapons - This does not do flares or flashbangs Yet )

-Added Inf Ammo

-Added Inf Accessories ( Flashbangs / Flares are registered as a separate entity in memory apart from ammo )

FAQ/Issues
Q: Is the source code available?
A: No, I don't plan on releasing it as it's fairly simple to accomplish if you're actually willing to learn.

Q: I keep getting prompted "Invalid PassCode" what do I do?
A: Turn your controller on and off again, that gives the trainer a notification that it needs to reset it's self.

Q: I keep dieing even though I have inf health enabled is that normal?
A: Yes I still haven't managed to improve it to be properly working yet so fall damage, hard hits, and certain traps (Bear traps) can still kill you.

Q: The trainer isn't loading what do I do?
A: Restart your xbox, Insure you're running dashlaunch 2.x... and have launched the trainer via "TDTrainer_Loader.xex" do not try to execute Trainer.xex directly.

Q: Do you take requests?
A: Shoot me a PM and I'll check it out and let you know if I'll work on it eventually.

Original Post:
Alright,
Many of you may not know me but I've played my parts in various areas of the xbox scene as well as other places that's besides the point.

My intentions in working with the 360 from this point on are going to be revolving roughly around trainer making/trainer engines/game hacks so you should see a lot from myself or people I may be working with in the future.

With that being said I present you with the first trainer I've actually publicly released.

Alan Wake +7 Trainer v0.3 Alpha (4D530805) RF

Verified XEX CRC Media ID Wave Game Name [Region]
2010-05-14 (F79C4BE2) (54E34DF4) ( 6 ) Alan Wake [RF]

This trainer is a little more special then other ones you've seen around here, Why?

Well for starters it doesn't use XPowerPlay and it uses it's own functions in order to actually write data to memory.

However, The reason this is alpha and needs to be tested is I only have a devkit currently which is where I've been testing it I don't have any retail jtag so I won't be able to insure that it runs properly on a retail jtagged console.

Requirements

1.This does require dashlaunch, and it is utilizing dashlaunch's loadsysModule function, In the future this may be deprecated as I test loading directly from the kernel without running as a system process.

Previously I was getting access denied doing such but there are possible ways of bypassing this via writing memory around it since the memory on the 360 is potentially unlocked at this point.

A NTSC-U copy of Alan Wake running from a hard drive, and a jtagged 360 console.

THIS IS NOT A MOD, OR ETC, YOU MUST HAVE A JTAG 360 or GLITCH CHIPd 360.

Other goodies to this trainer:
Amongst not using XPowerPlay(s) trainer engine,
I actually wrote my own this engine does not include offsets/addresses in an external TXT all offsets/addresses are hard coded into the trainer it's self.

And it's also got the ability to enable/disable cheats within the game via entering codes on your controller it's hard to explain but checkout the screen shots and try it out for your self.

Instructions

1. Download AWTrainerv0.3

2. Extract it and place the files "TDDev_TrainerLoader.xex", and "Trainer.xex" in the same location as Alan Wake's Default.xex.

3. Launch TDDev_TrainerLoader.xex

4. When In-Game Press and hold START+BACK buttons simultaneously until you see a menu

5. Once you see this menu just follow on screen instructions and they should be self explanatory, if not well you just enter the buttons on the screen as they appear and the codes are listed on the screen as well each combination of buttons does not need to be held and will do something different some will display the list of codes, some will enable or disable codes.

Note:
Once you've enabled a code the same button combination can be used to disable it again.

Note 2:
Once you've ran this trainer once it's suggested that you reboot your console before trying to run any other games.

Note 3:
All codes must be entered after pressing START+BACK if you don't have that menu up they do not work.

Original YouTube Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIvBUB5Dozc

Screen Shots:
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/6632/alanwaketrainermain.jpg
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9064/alanwaketrainerallcodes.png

Credits/Shouts:

Big credits to [cOz] for dealing with my annoying *** over IRC, and some help with the devkit stuff as well as borrowed code.

dWack for random aim discussions while I was getting frustrated with my crap screwing up.

XorLoser for also putting up with my random instant messaging discussions and giving a few suggestions on things here and there.

thex2000 for his original XPowerPlay code.

LoveMHZ for his contributions to the original XeSearch project.

T3CH - For the inspiration in actually working on this **** more, and listening to my ranting about random crap related to my code screwing up.

Download Link:
http://www.multiupload.com/XC43TKJFR6

Mirror:
http://www.mediafire.com/?odom1ho5bgc5fy9

Additional Notes:
Please keep in mind that this is an Alpha version and is not expected to work perfectly.

This also means there are other options coming to it in future versions I'll keep this post updated with those future versions and etc.

CloudStrife7x
02-10-2012, 08:00 PM
your just releasing trainers like nobodies business XD, very nice contributions to this awesome site :)

eLif
02-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Omg, damn thats a nice one XD
Thanks for your awesome work!

eLif
02-10-2012, 08:39 PM
btw any change to get the trainers activated on the options in fsd?

DeadlyData
02-10-2012, 09:09 PM
btw any change to get the trainers activated on the options in fsd?
Does FSD finally actually support trainers or is that still a WIP type of thing?

I actually plan to eventually create my own trainer engine which is always loaded with the dashboard via DashLaunch and gives you the ability to download or or request trainers from the HUD it's self as well as activate them...

I've had that plan for awhile just haven't had the time to actually go through with it between having a kid on the way, working, and having a fiance you don't really find the time you need for hobbies.

eLif
02-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Yep if you browse on games and hit Y you can choice of rename,tu updates and also a Trainer option is available there. (not sure about WIP)
Will be great if we can finally make use of that option. For now thanks for making such a nice trainers :)

pureIso
02-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Yep if you browse on games and hit Y you can choice of rename,tu updates and also a Trainer option is available there. (not sure about WIP)
Will be great if we can finally make use of that option. For now thanks for making such a nice trainers :)

How do you make the trainer option available in the game browser...if people want to implement that option in there code?
If possible could you send me the tutorial so I can add it to how to make a trainer tutorial - full credit to you.

modio
06-23-2012, 05:46 PM
I activate the trainer (press start+back) and press for unlimited ammo. It say unlimited ammo successfully but nothing happens, i lost ammunition when i shoot. The same happens with the unlimited light :S

Does it works with a PAL version of the game? Anyone knows a trainer for the PAL version?

Thanks

Serious_M
06-24-2012, 02:58 PM
nice work on this trainer DeadlyData

thegutta
06-24-2012, 03:29 PM
Awesome work on the trainer Data 😄

modio
07-01-2012, 02:43 AM
I activate the trainer (press start+back) and press for unlimited ammo. It say unlimited ammo successfully but nothing happens, i lost ammunition when i shoot. The same happens with the unlimited light :S

Does it works with a PAL version of the game? Anyone knows a trainer for the PAL version?

Thanks

bigcol
10-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Cant get this to work. When I select the TDDev_TrainerLoader.xex to start the game, it just goes back to my fsd. Can anyone help me with this?? Thanks in advance guys, any help will, always be very much appreciated

om0504
05-12-2013, 02:57 PM
I can use this trainner, but only work for a while, maybe a chapter. And if enable twice tainner menu, all code can't work....(code error)

om0504
05-13-2013, 04:22 PM
Review the #1 again, Q2 said this problem, and disable / enable controller to reset, the trainer will work again.....it's my fault ! Orz

Cheatahh
05-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Thanks for this , I been looking for it for ages !

khalduny
04-08-2015, 04:48 PM
oooooookkkkkkkkk

Leafone
07-21-2015, 12:12 PM
Wow.

Said ya I really love Video addings...
but this!
This is as much as advertisment for tons of dollarz!
Brilliant mate. Really. Everyone should take you as example.
Thank you very much