PDA

View Full Version : [Release] The Sims 3 - Modded Money Save

Renegade
02-13-2012, 12:33 AM
Figured i'd post a modded money save for the community to enjoy. I don't have plans to make an editor don't ask. Was too much of a hassle modding the damn game :P

Just resign these files to your own ID and then load up and change what you want, buy what you want :) Give your Sim a nice life.

External Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?94iv8v2pqs282kk

XajNyne
02-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Nice job. I never expected to see any mods for this game but I know someone who can use this. Thanks.

CloudStrife7x
02-14-2012, 10:10 PM
nice share Renegade, keep up the great work you do :)

CutUhMutha
03-24-2012, 05:51 AM
hey bro thanks for that um which save tho is the one with all the $$$??? cause im only looking for one particular type of save n e way thanks tho :)

muhannad
03-29-2012, 12:01 AM
R the achievements enabled ?

TechnoWolf
03-29-2012, 02:20 AM
hey renegade ? how hard was it to mod the save for this game serious question no joking around because I might make an editor for it

thegutta
03-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Thanks for giving me a reason renegade to play this game Awesome save lots of money lol thanks bro keep up the great work.

Renegade
03-30-2012, 12:17 PM
R the achievements enabled ?Yes they are.

hey renegade ? how hard was it to mod the save for this game serious question no joking around because I might make an editor for itIt wasn't really hard, it was just annoying as i modded it for for my girlfriend, figured i'd share the save with you guys. It uses a similar checksum to Dead Space 2, but like i said i have no interest in the game, nor did i think it was popular enough to make something of it. If you wanna make an editor for it dude, go for it :D

Thanks for giving me a reason renegade to play this game Awesome save lots of money lol thanks bro keep up the great work.No problem. But i will never touch the Sims again lol.

I_Bang_Fat_Chicks
04-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Im sure plenty of people will download the editor if you made it, I know i would. The Sims is an awesome game and it may not have been very popular on the console like it is for the pc but lots of people still play it. Plus it would give us a chance to jump right into "living it up" instead of having to work to get money, challenge points and lifetime award points.. If your really thinking about making an editor i say please do because i am one of the many people who still plays The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Pets.. And i know Renegade said he would never touch The Sims again, Lets all hope he changes his mind haha.. Hopefully you decide to make the editor because i will be looking forward to it. Thanks and good luck. :023:
hey renegade ? how hard was it to mod the save for this game serious question no joking around because I might make an editor for it

Dregen
04-02-2012, 04:13 PM

Since it is a slightly older title, an editor for this game would be a huge asset to those people out there who have been playing it for a long while and would lose a great deal of invested time by starting with a fresh, modded save. The Sims, even on console, has a weird cult following and you'd likely become an immediate hero to all those creepsters and cat ladies.

girlside
04-09-2012, 06:02 PM
thanks you so much :))

killerkaj
12-14-2012, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the save

doggyr
12-14-2012, 09:58 AM
I see this is an old thread, but it was bumped so I'll go ahead and ask, how did you find the money!? I looked for about 2 hours lol, I couldn't find anything, I checked every area of memory I could think of, must be something outside the box. Great save though, I'm going to use this!

Crazy07
12-14-2012, 11:06 AM
Yay unlimited simoleons haha great save!!

agent zero
12-14-2012, 12:06 PM
I just noticed this, Renegade Man you rule lol I have been waiting forever for this!!! ^&*$ing hell how did you do it?. I tried to mod this & failed many, many times I have this game since day 1 of the release & have searched for info or mods. Thanks very much, this is one of reasons I love this site.

gmerdude
12-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Nick plus thanks :))

Serious_M
12-16-2012, 10:34 AM
awesome share Renegade

keherese
02-27-2013, 03:35 AM
Thanks man. I never thought people will mod this game because we can use cheat on it

donsultan
03-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Thanks for the save Renegade

Game Wizard
05-10-2014, 03:39 AM
So I really would like to know if anyone could make and editor for this game? Like his save is good but he picked a shit trait and it's hellish to fix the save. He said the checksum is similar to dead space 2, so if anybody is interested please let me know and I can provide saves.

Serious_M
05-11-2014, 12:22 PM
So I really would like to know if anyone could make and editor for this game? Like his save is good but he picked a shit trait and it's hellish to fix the save. He said the checksum is similar to dead space 2, so if anybody is interested please let me know and I can provide saves.

go make a request here http://www.360haven.com/forums/forums/65-Requests