PDA

View Full Version : [Quicky & Magnus Hydra] Castlevania Lord of Shadow TU3 [Updated Trainer]

X360Quicky
02-22-2012, 01:55 AM
[Quicky & Magnus Hydra] Castlevania Lord of Shadow TU0/3 [Updated Trainer]

Requested by: Marcelosnp

TU3 is here!

Trainer Features:
INF Ammo & Magic
(Silver Daggers, Fairies, Holy Water Flasks, Dark crystals, Shadow magic, Light magic)
Unlocks
(Holy Water Flasks, Fairies, Dark Crystal, Shadow Gem Medallion, Spiked Chain and Hook Tip, Light Gem Medallion, Shadow Gem Medallion)
Disc 1 cheats
(Coins, Unlock Artwork)
Disc 2 cheats
(Coins, Unlock Artwork)
Extras:
pink hp bar( makes it looks like your poisoned)
makes combat focus pop up (ALWAYS UP)
hides light magic gauge
hides shadow magic gauge
blue cylinder key
green cylinder key
purple cylinder key
yellow cylinder key
red cylinder key
blue lens
green lens
red key lens
give 3 fairy keys
evil butcher key slot
evil butcher key chap. 6 refectory
empty bear head key slot
empty chap 7 woes moor key slot
chap 7 woes moor key
empty diamond key slot
empty key slot to chap 6. maze gardens/chap 7 balcony/chromatic observatory/outer wall
Key to chap 6. maze gardens/chap 7 balcony/chromatic observatory/outer wall
chap 10 titan graveyard key slot
chap 10 titan graveyard key

TU0 = Press Back and Start, TU3 = Press Back and Y

DL Link:http://www.360haven.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=980

Old DL for those getting issues with the new DL Ver above. It will be fixed.http://www.mediafire.com/?x3o46r3prx5n5pc

Noctis Caelum
02-22-2012, 04:37 AM
nice trainer.....

Pk89
02-22-2012, 05:19 AM
awesome trainer .. quick question no chance of health modding?

X360Quicky
02-22-2012, 05:39 AM
awesome trainer .. quick question no chance of health modding?

Magnus Hydra might be continuing this work on, and if not I might come back to finish it of, but I've half done other Trainers that I'm still yet to release so I'm going to be working on them. You have stuff like INF dark crystals, I mean I was only at the beginning of the game so I don't really know how strong it is on all enemies but it was killing all of them for me.

eco95
02-22-2012, 05:40 AM
Thank you so much, Quicky :)

Another great release from you! ^_^

Truly appreciated your hard work!!

I haven't played this game yet. Finally I can enjoy playing it with your trainer! ^_^

CloudStrife7x
02-22-2012, 07:05 AM
nice trainer shared X360Quicky :)

XajNyne
02-22-2012, 07:08 AM
Nice work there bud!

Jimbo
02-22-2012, 07:29 PM
Nice to see more and more trainers getting released, especially for games without a save editor (I think).
Thanks Quicky

Punker
02-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Thanks mate i love trainers, takes me back to the xbox1 days.

macelosnp
02-22-2012, 11:20 PM
Thanks, X360Quicky
all the codes I tested worked fine with me
thanks for your hard work :thumbsup:

Difficulty Paladin, here i go :yayz:

Magnus Hydra
02-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Nice work. I got some testing to do when I get home to find the values in around the 82000000 area physical memroy. The things I've found are in c20000 area virtual memory. IF those address work with the train then we can have some great things.

Anyway to add in address without activating them? What I mean is I found all the keys. Working which goes for what stage and stuff, but I'd like to add them to the trainner but not let the trainner add it to the game until I need it. I mean poking it would probably be the best way. idk ideas?

X360Quicky
02-24-2012, 07:58 PM
Nice work. I got some testing to do when I get home to find the values in around the 82000000 area physical memroy. The things I've found are in c20000 area virtual memory. IF those address work with the train then we can have some great things.

Anyway to add in address without activating them? What I mean is I found all the keys. Working which goes for what stage and stuff, but I'd like to add them to the trainner but not let the trainner add it to the game until I need it. I mean poking it would probably be the best way. idk ideas?

Use activate buttons. When you've found everything, PM me and we'll sort it out.

capsj00
02-25-2012, 05:35 PM
oh !! I hope inf magic please ^^:;

Magnus Hydra
02-25-2012, 09:41 PM
BIG 45 trainner update unlocking and give lot of inf stuff that works on both disk!!!!

The address Quicky had where in physical memory and wouldn't work with disk 2. I posted most of all my address for him a week or so ago. He was to busy to mess around with what I had. There is 1 key missing, HP address, gauntlets , boots, and wings have yet to be found. I am done with this game right now I am going to go back and work on castlevania sotn. I want to get in to the developer room on the xbox 360 on that game.

To anyone testing if anything doesn't work please let use know. I've played the whole game using the trainner and havn't had a problem but u never know.

macelosnp
02-25-2012, 11:08 PM
woooow, infinite magic :getsum:
thanks guys

I am done with this game right now I am going to go back and work on castlevania sotn.

Really? I love this castlevania
I have it here on my x360

capsj00
02-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Oh ㅜ.ㅜ it's not work !!!!!
old ver. work on for me

trainer uploaded today , after right stick click , enable cheat on screen but it's not work ㅜ.ㅜ

X360Quicky
02-26-2012, 10:08 AM
old ver. work on for me

trainer uploaded today , after right stick click , enable cheat on screen but it's not work ㅜ.ㅜ

OK your using the correct trainer as your clicking right stick but did you copy all files to your game dir? recheck and restart your console, to try again. I haven't done so, so I will check over the files later today so I'm 100% sure they work. Until then you still have the original version to use.

capsj00
02-26-2012, 10:30 AM
oh thank you sir ^^
1. I download Quicky-Magnus-CVLOS.rar
2. unpacking
Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS.xex
xppdll.xex
Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS.txt

each 3 file copy to castlevania CD1 , CD2 directory in USBo

3. I start with Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS.xex

4. right stick click

5 . 'Quicky cheats enabled " on screen

6. anything not changed
I want inf magic ㅜ.ㅜ
but it is wearing

of course I Tu3 ^^:;

macelosnp
02-26-2012, 04:41 PM
here did not work with TU3 ... only without
the old version works

X360Quicky
02-26-2012, 04:47 PM
old ver. work on for me

OK it's Magnus update that's the problem. I just tried it and same result, then tried mine (the orig version) and it worked perfectly. This is originally why I never used his cheats the first time. "macelosnp" might have figured it out
"

X360Quicky
02-26-2012, 04:48 PM
here did not work with TU3 ... only without
the old version works

Let me know if it works or not without TU. I will get around to testing it myself soon.

curtdawg21
02-26-2012, 06:19 PM
(No Title Update Version) Edit by magnus hydra:
There is 1 key missing, HP address, gauntlets , boots, and wings have yet to be found. I am done with this game right now I am going to go back and work on castlevania sotn. I want to get in to the developer room on the xbox 360 on that game.

castlevania sotn developer room??? where the hell is that at??

Magnus Hydra
02-26-2012, 09:17 PM
castlevania sotn developer room??? where the hell is that at?? sorry programers room... same thing in a way :P
http://www.execulink.com/~maggi/wbw/programmer.html (http://www.execulink.com/%7Emaggi/wbw/programmer.html) I am trying to find the code for it. Its been years since I've been there on the PSX and PSP version.

NOTE: THIS IS THE PS/PSP CODE no the address need for the xbox memory. Useing tha a plus all I know about all version of the game I am sure I can figure out the address for the xbox. Also psp/ps and xbox data are different one is little endian other is big endian. I made a save set back on content that had some nice things I modded into the game. Like u start in the underground garden under the gate with everything. Richer in the inverted castle and other things. I though I uploaded it here but I didn't :( I no longer have it but I alot of cool things I know I can make in a trainer.

NOTE: THIS IS THE PS/PSP CODE
Enter Programmers Room
80097918 0040
800974A0 0040
its just picky as to where its used. The best place i found to do it. and it works everytime is the Inverted keep. Stand outside the cd room leading to the clocktower. Turn on the code (now) and walk through the cd room towards the clock tower. It will load you to the programmers room

capsj00
02-27-2012, 02:08 AM
OH YES !!!!

IT's WORK WITHOUT tu

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ^^

DELETE TU XX (TU_15KS209_............)

capsj00
02-27-2012, 03:58 AM
one more question !!
how to link CD2

Default pass through default.xex , but i must pass throught Quicky-Magnus-CVLOS.xex ㅜ.ㅜ

gpgy3791
02-27-2012, 04:55 AM
nice trainer thanks~~^^

Fozan
02-27-2012, 05:57 AM
neither one works with tu3 (it doesnt show up chapter xiii and xiv with the modded xex). With magnus editor, after playing a little time the satan fight, it gave me an unhandled exception error and went back to dash. But thanks anyway guys for giving and trying to improve this tool.

curtdawg21
02-27-2012, 06:01 AM
sorry programers room... same thing in a way :P
http://www.execulink.com/~maggi/wbw/programmer.html (http://www.execulink.com/%7Emaggi/wbw/programmer.html) I am trying to find the code for it. Its been years since I've been there on the PSX and PSP version.

NOTE: THIS IS THE PS/PSP CODE no the address need for the xbox memory. Useing tha a plus all I know about all version of the game I am sure I can figure out the address for the xbox. Also psp/ps and xbox data are different one is little endian other is big endian. I made a save set back on content that had some nice things I modded into the game. Like u start in the underground garden under the gate with everything. Richer in the inverted castle and other things. I though I uploaded it here but I didn't :( I no longer have it but I alot of cool things I know I can make in a trainer.

NOTE: THIS IS THE PS/PSP CODE
Enter Programmers Room
80097918 0040
800974A0 0040
its just picky as to where its used. The best place i found to do it. and it works everytime is the Inverted keep. Stand outside the cd room leading to the clocktower. Turn on the code (now) and walk through the cd room towards the clock tower. It will load you to the programmers room

holy shit i remember seeing that years ago my cousin showed me on the ps1 version back when that was the next gen console lmao good times good times

talked to my cuz he said that he used a glitch that he called alucards infinity tech i googled it and found this video ,
but it seems to me that it makes you invincible and doesnt get you to the room,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf_z4MaQ26A

pimphard
02-27-2012, 11:05 AM
simply the best thanks X360Quicky

X360Quicky
02-27-2012, 08:28 PM
@Fozan: only one works with TU3, fully works with DVD1 but not 2. I might get a gamesave to test and mod DVD2. If you delete the TU though you will have mods on DVD2 with the no TU trainer in the DL

Magnus Hydra
02-29-2012, 09:54 AM
Guys and quicky I owe u guy a BIG apology!! I forgot when I updated the dash to 14717 a few month back that I deleted everything off of my jtag ALL of my TUs and stuff. I put my DLC back on but never my TUs. The last updated trainner will NOT work with TU3! I found out I didn't have my TU when I went to play the DLC and couldn't find it. Some of quickys first trainner will work with the TU3. When quicky said to me some of my address where off I though he was saying that because I was working in a different part of the memory. I am VERY VERY VERY sorry. I will stop working on SOTN and get to work on the true TU 3 trainner. Where the value I have are gone in the TU3 so I have to start from scratch. I might try the 82 are like quicky was doing since some of the value are there. you guy will not hear from me until firday or saturday I still have no internet. I am in a hotal parking lot at 3:30 am typing this lol.:sneer:

pimphard
02-29-2012, 11:04 AM
now thats dedication thanks Mag for the update

Magnus Hydra
03-03-2012, 07:28 PM
I uploaded a new file to the first post. There is a readme telling u what to do about the txt file names. Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS(TU3).txt and Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS(TU3).txt Which ever one u want to use rename to Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS.txt.

I found the chain spike and the hook for the whip but that is all I can find. The HP and rest I am probably over looking. I want to find the HP I got my butt handed to me big time on the last difficult on the final boss....:lll._.:

pimphard
03-03-2012, 09:04 PM
thanks for the quick response Mag u r one of a kind

X360Quicky
03-04-2012, 01:41 AM
Guys and quicky I owe u guy a BIG apology!! I forgot when I updated the dash to 14717 a few month back that I deleted everything off of my jtag ALL of my TUs and stuff. I put my DLC back on but never my TUs. The last updated trainner will NOT work with TU3! I found out I didn't have my TU when I went to play the DLC and couldn't find it. Some of quickys first trainner will work with the TU3. When quicky said to me some of my address where off I though he was saying that because I was working in a different part of the memory. I am VERY VERY VERY sorry. I will stop working on SOTN and get to work on the true TU 3 trainner. Where the value I have are gone in the TU3 so I have to start from scratch. I might try the 82 are like quicky was doing since some of the value are there. you guy will not hear from me until firday or saturday I still have no internet. I am in a hotal parking lot at 3:30 am typing this lol.:sneer:

Lol glad you finally understand what I meant when I said it wouldn't work for me. Nice job with the updates. Everyone thank Magnus for all the updates since the orignal TU3 mods for this game. His been putting a lot of effort into this!

JoKu
03-28-2012, 05:48 PM
Thank you for your hard work

voidmage09
03-28-2012, 06:08 PM
nice

diezel4eva
05-24-2012, 11:14 AM
Props to Magnus and X360. Quick one though, I just got a RGHbox and am still trying to get the hang of trainers/xexfiles. I read the readme file and I'm still a little confused. When I am putting the files into the game folder, which ones go where? Sorry if this has been asked already, I'm still getting used to the site.

Going crazy. Every combination I try either doesn't work or sends me back to dash. I have to be doing something wrong, someone please help me out. Is it because I havn't done a title update for the game? I'm seriously lost.

Magnus Hydra
05-25-2012, 11:52 AM
The file that does not use the Title update if the one you will need to use if you don't have it. Put the txt file and the xex file with ur game files. Then load the xex file and it will load ur game. No need to rename anything.

voidmage09
05-25-2012, 12:05 PM
i would use a trainer but dont have a jtag 360

diezel4eva
05-25-2012, 12:48 PM
No go. I loaded up FSD went into filemanager had the preferences exactly as stated. Two things still occured. When I executed Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS.xex, it booted me back to orignal dash. Went back in and tried the xppdll.xex, and it said "The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." So what exactly did I do wrong?

Magnus Hydra
05-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS.xex should be with the default.xex. use Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS.xex to launch the game. sorry for lack of info i've been up almost 24 hours.

diezel4eva
05-25-2012, 06:56 PM
Oh no prob man. Honestly I'm grateful somebody is taking the time to school me a little. I crashed just after 4 hours of searching for an answer and my brain is still smoked, so I can feel you.

Here is my path setup:

hdd/games/castlevanialosdisc1
$SystemUpdate
Video
Data00.packed
Data01.packed
Default.xex
Disc.1
English.packed
icon.dds
Music.packed
NxeArt
nxebg.dds

(My disc2 is setup pretty much the same way)

Then I transfer in the QUicky_Magnus_CV_LOS(No TU).txt, Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS.xex, and xppdll.xex files.

I then execute the Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS.xex right? But right after I do this it just bumps me right back to basic dash. You said I didn't have to rename anything right? And the fact that the default.xex, Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS.xex, and xppdll.xex are in the same folder wouldn't conflict eachother would it? What else could it be then?

diezel4eva
05-27-2012, 02:42 AM
I've been doing the same thing for the last two days with no luck. Anyone know what could be the cause for it not to work with my setup?

diezel4eva
05-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Should I remove the default xex in my game dir? Or should both disc 1 and disc 2 be copied into one folder? At this point I'm just trying to figure out what other options work. If ANYBODY with information on this problem knows why this is happening and can help, I would be really REALLY grateful.

Serious_M
08-10-2012, 08:56 AM
nice work on this trainer X360Quicky

bigcol
10-02-2012, 01:06 AM
How do you use this?? I mean, Ive inserted the xppdll.xex and Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS.xex into the castlevania game folder om my hdd. BUT how do you get the cheat menu up?? Ive tried pressing every buttom combo but nothing comes up. Thanks in advance guys, anhy help with this will be very much appreciated (as it always is)

X360Quicky
10-02-2012, 01:26 AM
How do you use this?? I mean, Ive inserted the xppdll.xex and Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS.xex into the castlevania game folder om my hdd. BUT how do you get the cheat menu up?? Ive tried pressing every buttom combo but nothing comes up. Thanks in advance guys, anhy help with this will be very much appreciated (as it always is)

There is no cheat menu, this is old now, I'm in the process of updating this, this is the last trainer I have to update so it will not take long to do now, it will be uploaded very, very, very soon! I will try to get it up tomorrow (02/10/2012), or later today, or whatever u want to call it.

Well, there is no cheat menu, unless you mean when you press right thumbstick in if I remember correctly.

bigcol
10-02-2012, 01:30 AM
There is no cheat menu, this is old now, I'm in the process of updating this, this is the last trainer I have to update so it will not take long to do now, it will be uploaded very, very, very soon! I will try to get it up tomorrow (02/10/2012), or later today, or whatever u want to call it.

X360Quicky, you sir are a genius. I have been pressing everry button combination possible, expecting/wanting to see some kind of menu pop up. Will there be inf health??? Its 01.30 here so Im off to bed. Thanks X360Quicky, very appreciated indeed

X360Quicky
10-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Update part 1 complete! I am not adding all that extra stuff in TU3, you don't need it. I'm also not adding artwork unlocked as if you use TU0 and buy the artwork, it will be unlocked in TU3, the same with unlocking fairies, hook tips etc. Just so you completely understand, It doesn't matter that you want to play on TU3 if you use TU0 use the TU0 exclusive cheats, save and then go to TU3, all the unlocks will show and you can then use the TU3 trainer with it's features. TU3 Coming SOON!

Oh and TU3 will have some unlocks but only on disc one, if you're on disc two, then you should have already unlocked them anyway.

bigcol
10-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Update part 1 complete! I am not adding all that extra stuff in TU3, you don't need it. I'm also not adding artwork unlocked as if you use TU0 and buy the artwork, it will be unlocked in TU3, the same with unlocking fairies, hook tips etc. Just so you completely understand, It doesn't matter that you want to play on TU3 if you use TU0 use the TU0 exclusive cheats, save and then go to TU3, all the unlocks will show and you can then use the TU3 trainer with it's features. TU3 Coming SOON!

Oh and TU3 will have some unlocks but only on disc one, if you're on disc two, then you should have already unlocked them anyway.

Couldnt get the trainer to work. I was pressing start, nothing happened. Pressed the right thumbstick and nothing happened. I will try this updated version now

X360Quicky
10-02-2012, 08:36 PM
I included a general readme I use for all the trainers I release now and activate is Start and Back button. It will show a menu. With this version you must delete the title updates for this game. I'm going to release the one for TU3 soon but for now no title updates for this game will work.

bigcol
10-02-2012, 08:39 PM
I included a general readme I use for all the trainers I release now and activate is Start and Back button. It will show a menu. With this version you must delete the title updates for this game. I'm going to release the one for TU3 soon but for now no title updates for this game will work.

This is working like a dream. WOW, I can now go on and finsih this game. Thanks, superb work

X360Quicky
10-02-2012, 10:58 PM
TU3 Added!

Mort
10-03-2012, 09:47 PM
thanks for the update

boaboa
10-06-2012, 10:09 AM
amazing work...keep it up

diezel4eva
12-13-2012, 04:50 AM
Hey X360Quicky, ? Before you activate Inf Mag do you have to have all equipment first. It would make sense if so because whenever I activate 1.Inf Mag it automatically gives me all equipment on menu screen and then it freezes the game. Also at that point 999.Deactivate does nothing and it stays on the menu screen. I've been trying to figure out the scheme looking at all the post above. I have TU3 off (cleared cache), am using TU0 Trainer (back and start) and have the appropriate files with game folder. The Inf Mag is working I think, but when I go back into my menu, all of the equipment is there as if I activated 2.Unlock when I know I havn't yet. Any tips would be really helpful. Oh, and thanks for all of the effort you and Magnus put into this, and for all the other trainers you kicked out. Your awesome man, hope there's more to come.

Magnus Hydra
12-13-2012, 09:54 AM
Hey X360Quicky, ? Before you activate Inf Mag do you have to have all equipment first. It would make sense if so because whenever I activate 1.Inf Mag it automatically gives me all equipment on menu screen and then it freezes the game. Also at that point 999.Deactivate does nothing and it stays on the menu screen. I've been trying to figure out the scheme looking at all the post above. I have TU3 off (cleared cache), am using TU0 Trainer (back and start) and have the appropriate files with game folder. The Inf Mag is working I think, but when I go back into my menu, all of the equipment is there as if I activated 2.Unlock when I know I havn't yet. Any tips would be really helpful. Oh, and thanks for all of the effort you and Magnus put into this, and for all the other trainers you kicked out. Your awesome man, hope there's more to come. You can disable the part in the trainer so u dont get all the equipment. Just change or delete the date in the txt file.

bigcol
12-14-2012, 12:50 AM
Couldnt get this to work. The trainer loaded ok, and when I pressed back and start, the menu came up but other than that, the cheats didnt work. Also any chance of inf health??? That would be amzaing. Ive used a Castlevania lords of shadow trainer before and it worked a treat and had inf health (Im sure of it). Thanks in advance

X360Quicky
12-14-2012, 02:26 AM
Hey X360Quicky, ? Before you activate Inf Mag do you have to have all equipment first. It would make sense if so because whenever I activate 1.Inf Mag it automatically gives me all equipment on menu screen and then it freezes the game. Also at that point 999.Deactivate does nothing and it stays on the menu screen. I've been trying to figure out the scheme looking at all the post above. I have TU3 off (cleared cache), am using TU0 Trainer (back and start) and have the appropriate files with game folder. The Inf Mag is working I think, but when I go back into my menu, all of the equipment is there as if I activated 2.Unlock when I know I havn't yet. Any tips would be really helpful. Oh, and thanks for all of the effort you and Magnus put into this, and for all the other trainers you kicked out. Your awesome man, hope there's more to come.

Couldnt get this to work. The trainer loaded ok, and when I pressed back and start, the menu came up but other than that, the cheats didnt work. Also any chance of inf health??? That would be amzaing. Ive used a Castlevania lords of shadow trainer before and it worked a treat and had inf health (Im sure of it). Thanks in advance

To: both of you, I'm not sure what is going on with this trainer at the moment, I made the last version without the game so I guess I did something wrong. I will get the game and fix the trainer as I want to play this and finish it before the 2nd one comes out anyway. The original versions DL Link is back so download that from first post.

diezel4eva
12-14-2012, 04:50 AM
@Magnus - Thanx so much bro. I didn't even realize that I didn't have the txt file in there. Found your old trainer file with it and edited like you said and threw it in there, worked like a charm. Really appreciate the help. Also hope this helps anybody else out with the same problem with the equipment issue using 1.Inf Mag. Thanx again!

thegutta
12-14-2012, 05:54 AM
@Magnus - Thanx so much bro. I didn't even realize that I didn't have the txt file in there. Found your old trainer file with it and edited like you said and threw it in there, worked like a charm. Really appreciate the help. Also hope this helps anybody else out with the same problem with the equipment issue using 1.Inf Mag. Thanx again!

Yes it did thanks bro :)

diezel4eva
12-14-2012, 06:26 AM
. . . RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Alright, now I'm beggining to see a pattern. For some reason on Chapter II - Sanctuary Entrance is where from that point foward the Inf Mag code adds all equipment to menu. I couldn't remember with my last save when it started because I hadn't checked my menu in a while. But I was checking it every level this save, frequently turning it on and off to see if it would glitch - and it didn't until the Sanctuary Entrance stage... weird I tell ya.
I'm wondering still if it has something to do with not having certain equipment before using the Inf Mag code (although it didn't affect it prior to not having equipment like gauntlet/cross access/crystal) . Also, I guess the above action by me modding the text and putting it in the file didn't work either as the Always on shadow/light mag stayed on when I set it to off. When I tried switching to just the old trainer Quicky_Magnus_CV_LOS(No TU) xex and txt file, codes didn't work. When I switched back to the CV LOS TUTU3 with Launch CV LOS Trainer xex, I got the glitch result. I'm gonna go ahead and try to progress further into the game and check it again. If you guys got any other ideas, or find something please post an update.
Hope I'm not being too much of a pain, and as always thanks for any input.

fateandzqy
12-17-2012, 04:21 PM
IT IS VERY GOOD!

bigcol
12-20-2012, 12:14 AM
How do you get thye older version to work?? What happened to inf health?? This game needs it

dacore84
12-22-2012, 08:44 PM
Yeah, Infinite Health would be awesome!

bigcol
12-25-2012, 11:26 PM
cant get it to work. Ive found 3 Title updates and have tried each of them and all 3 of them all but still no joy. I can get the cheat menu up and select whatever cheat I want but other than that, I cant get the cheats to actually work.

default.xex info: Titel ID: 4B4E0809 and 2730C4A7

Any help with this will be very much appreciated.

bigcol
12-26-2012, 11:27 PM
I must be doing something wrong. Ive updated with TU3 and put this into my hdd1/cashe folder and I still cannot get it to work. BThe only difference now is nothing happens when I ress back and start at the same time. Where am I going wrong guys??? Ive had the trainer working before, Thanks guys, any help will be very much appreciated

Edit. Im trying the older version and its working. Just curious as to why I couldnt get the new version to work. Any ideas???

bigcol
12-29-2012, 02:24 AM
Still cannot get the latest version to work. Ive put the latest TU3 in my cashe folder on my hdd1, the trainer kicks in when I press back and start but none of the cheats will work. Where am I going wrong?? Thanks in advance guys

diezel4eva
01-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Hey guys. Was dropping by some new info, don't know if it will help. I recently saw that Mike had a new trainer for LOS, so I downloaded and tried it out. Well it works pretty much like Quicky/Magnus' exept individual turn on/off. So tried each one individually, and they all worked without a hitch. Then got to the Dark Crystal and lo and behold the ol' famous "all equipment on menu screen glitch". So just to make sure I tried it again with all other codes on EXCEPT the dark crystal and no freeze. I turned them off and tried just dark crystal - glitched. For the record I am at beginning of chapter 7 with all accessories, dash boots, and few chain upgrades. I was unsure if maybe it had something to do with having certain items in the game first, but after this I'm starting to wonder if it's just certain equipment is glitchy. Since the accessory equipment codes like infinite faries/daggers/crystal/water are combined in the updated trainer, there isn't a way I can confirm. But maybe if the dark crystal code was retinked or taken out completely it may not glitch. Just a thought, but that's all I got.

"aTom"
01-07-2013, 10:56 PM
the trainer works only without dlc addons on my box!!!

X360Quicky
01-07-2013, 11:48 PM
That maybe the case, I don't have dlc for this game, I don't even have the game at the moment, I borrowed it out and never got it back lol.

"aTom"
01-08-2013, 05:33 PM
http://www.share-online.biz/dl/9AI5QW0MCXAQ
http://www.share-online.biz/dl/LXBCTW0MHN2
http://www.share-online.biz/dl/QLGKWW0M97
http://www.share-online.biz/dl/FFFZYW0M7QZG

dlc addons

"aTom"
01-08-2013, 05:35 PM
can you edit for me

INF Ammo & Magic
(Silver Daggers, Fairies, Holy Water Flasks, Dark crystals, Shadow magic, Light magic)

to
INF Ammo & Magic
(Silver Daggers)

X360Quicky
01-09-2013, 03:31 AM
So to un confuse me of what ur talking about u just want inf silver daggers?

I'm downloading this game as I can't be asked to wait for my old game to be returned to me. Idk why I never done it in the beginning but I'll sort out what ever is wrong with this and add stuff to it.

bigcol
01-09-2013, 03:32 PM
im still having trouble with the TU3 version. Nothing is happenung for me. No menu pops up or anything. Ive downloaded the latest TU and placed it in the cashe folder and go into file manager, use the Launch CV LOS Trainer.xex launch the game and .....nothing happenes, no matter what button combinations I try.

X360Quicky
01-09-2013, 04:00 PM
If no menu pops up then u are not loading the files properly as no mattet what version of the game or what cheats work or not, the menu should still pop up. You should look into running other trainers and when u got the hang of it, try this again. I'm going to check this works for me later today and start updating it. If the update I'm going to make doesn't work again for you, and others confirm it then I'll look more closely into it.

bigcol
01-09-2013, 04:28 PM
If no menu pops up then u are not loading the files properly as no mattet what version of the game or what cheats work or not, the menu should still pop up. You should look into running other trainers and when u got the hang of it, try this again. I'm going to check this works for me later today and start updating it. If the update I'm going to make doesn't work again for you, and others confirm it then I'll look more closely into it.

Heres what I do. I have placed the latest TU via FPT, into my cashe folder on my RGH, then I ftp the QUICKYMAGNUSCVLOS.xex and Launch CV LOS Trainer.xex into the Castelvania Lords Of Shadow disc 1 and disc 2 game folder, which I run off on an external HDD, get out of thgat, go into my file manager on my FSD then select Launch CV LOS Trainer.xex to boot the game. Nothing comes up and when I press start and back, nothing happens. I have also tried Y+back and Y+ start, whatever I try, I cant get it to work. What am I doing wrong X360Quicky, because its doing my head in. Other trainers work IE Dead Space, Hitman Absolution and Dishonored. Heelppp

bigcol
01-11-2013, 10:52 PM

Ive got the trainer working, however, when I launch the trainer, start and back together, it comes up as TU 0 updates codes. I have downloaded TU3 and placed it in my cashe folder. Ive got inf fairies but not daggers. Also my magic gets used up as normal. Must be doing something wrong somehwere, any suggestions would be most welcome

X360Quicky
01-11-2013, 10:57 PM
If it says tu0 then it's for tu0 lol. Press back+Y and you will see the tu3 menu. I don't think it works properly though so working on this game right now. I have all the data just need to write it up.

bigcol
01-11-2013, 11:07 PM
If it says tu0 then it's for tu0 lol. Press back+Y and you will see the tu3 menu. I don't think it works properly though so working on this game right now. I have all the data just need to write it up.

Ive just tried again and my daggers had gone down from six hundred odd to 30 but were infinite as was my magic BUT the game crashed sooner after. I so badly want to complete this game before Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 comes out. These Castlevania games are huge. Any thoughts on inf health X360Quicky? That would be a major plus

X360Quicky
01-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Game probably crashed because u used the tu0 codes first and it probably messed up the game. This trainer I could have made better to prevent people using the wrong codes and crashing the game but yh I'm working on this game again kinda but also working on others and other things so I'll release beta's so people can use it before I completely finish it. I will also add individual cheats so if one fails it doesn't affect the rest and add in checks to make sure it doesn't crash ur game. I would upload the first beta now but my home internet is not working at the moment so as soon as it's back working again I'll upload it. It's my isp delaying it now.

bigcol
01-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Game probably crashed because u used the tu0 codes first and it probably messed up the game. This trainer I could have made better to prevent people using the wrong codes and crashing the game but yh I'm working on this game again kinda but also working on others and other things so I'll release beta's so people can use it before I completely finish it. I will also add individual cheats so if one fails it doesn't affect the rest and add in checks to make sure it doesn't crash ur game. I would upload the first beta now but my home internet is not working at the moment so as soon as it's back working again I'll upload it. It's my isp delaying it now.

Ive cleared my data and when I try and use the TU3 cheats, I dont get a pop up saying cheats activated. I do if I use TU0 though. My magic depletes as do my silver daggers. My fairies dont

X360Quicky
01-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Well tu0 cheats won't do as it says on tu3 no matter what. I'll upload something for u later today. Im out at the moment.

X360Quicky
01-13-2013, 02:05 AM
Ive cleared my data and when I try and use the TU3 cheats, I dont get a pop up saying cheats activated. I do if I use TU0 though. My magic depletes as do my silver daggers. My fairies dont

This should work on TU3 for you, read the description before commenting. Probably won't add anything to it as I just never actually get around to doing half the things I would like to do but everything works and I tested it myself and running through the game with it. Hope this helps you.

http://www.360haven.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1025

bigcol
01-13-2013, 02:23 AM
Thanks! How have you set your trainer on this game?? Thanks

Sent From Tapatalk 2

X360Quicky
01-13-2013, 02:43 AM
Thanks! How have you set your trainer on this game?? Thanks

Sent From Tapatalk 2

huh? I'm using the files I sent you just now. Use them on TU3 ONLY, it won't crash if you don't but most likely wont work either.
my advice is just activate the modded blue magic whatever it is and go through the game, very easy. I'm going back to being busy now lol.

bigcol
01-13-2013, 08:22 AM
Thanks quicky. Im still at a loss why I couldnt get the TU3 working. Not to worry, this will do. Cant wait for Castlevania Lords Of Shadow 2. Quicky, you are a legend mate, thanks

Sent From Tapatalk 2

bigcol
01-13-2013, 11:03 PM
I cant get this to work. Ive gone into settings and added my machines IP adress and saved it but as soon as I click on use this ip address, I get a Con message pop up. here are the details

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'XME' threw an exception. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {A5EB45D8-F3B6-49B9-984A-0D313AB60342} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
at CastleVania_LOS_RTE.xcvdev.XME..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at CastleVania_LOS_RTE.Con_diag.b_UseIP_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.296 (RTMGDR.030319-2900)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
CastleVania_LOS_RTE
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Colin%20Tudor/Downloads/CV_LOS_Beta%20(1)/CastleVania_LOS_RTE.exe
PresentationFramework
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.298
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.dll
WindowsBase
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.298 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1001 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
PresentationCore
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll
System.Xaml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll
PresentationFramework.Aero
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework.Aero/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.Aero.dll
UIAutomationProvider
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/UIAutomationProvider/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/UIAutomationProvider.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Interop.XDevkit
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Colin%20Tudor/Downloads/CV_LOS_Beta%20(1)/Interop.XDevkit.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

What am I doing wrong??

X360Quicky
01-14-2013, 12:03 AM
Try running the Rte as administrator. The use ip address button saves settings and it seems ur computer is not allowing it to. If no luck I will release a new version tomorrow for u that doesn't save anything but then you'd have to type ir ip in everytime. so far it works flawlessly for me.

bigcol
01-14-2013, 09:25 AM
Try running the Rte as administrator. The use ip address button saves settings and it seems ur computer is not allowing it to. If no luck I will release a new version tomorrow for u that doesn't save anything but then you'd have to type ir ip in everytime. so far it works flawlessly for me.

Ive tried running it as admistrator. Might be my anti virus. I will try it later. Thank again mate

skibabiba
01-19-2013, 06:46 PM
Hi! can someone tell me how to use this trainer or do this jtag i am a new user so sorry if this is wrong thread for my post:089:

X360Quicky
01-21-2013, 09:18 PM
Hi! can someone tell me how to use this trainer or do this jtag i am a new user so sorry if this is wrong thread for my post:089:

do this jtag? I'm guessing you don't have a jtag?

savagepaulsavage
04-13-2013, 01:41 PM
Nice trainer keep up the good work

Valus
07-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Hello everyone I'm new here nice to meet you all. So we have.xex files...you mean to tell me this is only for Jtag?

If so, aawwwee maaayyun!! I wish I had a Jtagged Xbox.

Stormbringer
07-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Very nice trainer and thanks for the update :o)

Rovolt
08-28-2013, 07:55 PM
thanks for the work!

BALDOGON
08-28-2013, 10:23 PM
awesome work, thank you!!!