PDA

View Full Version : Journey 2: The Mysterious Island Trailer

Sephiroth
02-22-2012, 10:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6hzFOaqHLs

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island Trailer 2012 - Official movie trailer in HD - starring Josh Hutcherson, Dwayne Johnson (The Rock), Michael Caine, Vanessa Hudgens.

Sean Anderson partners with his mom's boyfriend on a mission to find his grandfather, who is thought to be missing on a mythical island.

"The Mysterious Island" movie hits theaters on February 10, 2012.

The new journey begins when young adventurer Sean (Josh Hutcherson) receives a coded distress signal from a mysterious island where no island should exist. Unable to stop him from going, Sean's new stepfather (Dwayne Johnson) joins the quest. Together with a helicopter pilot (Luis Guzman) and his beautiful, strong-willed daughter (Vanessa Hudgens), they set out to find the island. Journey 2: The Mysterious Island movie trailer 2012 is presented in full HD 1080p high resolution.

JOURNEY 2: THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND 2012 Movie
Genre: Action, Family
Official Website: Journey3Dmovie.com
Director: Brad Peyton
Screenwriter: Richard Outten, Mark Gunn, Brian Gunn
Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Michael Caine, Josh Hutcherson, Vanessa Hudgens, Luis Guzman, Kristen Davis

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island official movie trailer courtesy Warner Bros. Pictures.

CloudStrife7x
02-22-2012, 11:02 PM
this movie looks pretty interesting, i saw this trailer on my tv XD, may watch it when it comes out to theaters here but not to sure

Serious_M
02-23-2012, 09:29 PM
I think i wil download this movie

Noctis Caelum
02-23-2012, 09:55 PM
nice share mister lol