PDA

View Full Version : {Release} My (Red Hulk) Mass Effect 3 Starter Save

Noctis Caelum
03-09-2012, 04:32 AM
Ok here's a starter save i just made.....Whats on the Save?

1. Ur level is 15431 (lol)
2. Upgrade points are 255 (more than enough)
3. credits are 9999999
4. You have a one shot kill pistolwith unlimted ammo and level
5. Ur name is Mike shepard
6. You are Vanguard
7. medi-gels are 255 (prolly will reset but u have a one shot weapon)
8. difficulty is on normal but ur still on earth (at the start still Anderson, havent even fought the reapers yet), but u can change it to insane since ur still on earth
================================================== ==
tested twice works fine so please dont reply with it not working casue it does..
All you have to do is change all 3 id's then rehash and resign...
load game into xbox and hit resume game....thats it..
enjoy
Please reply with comments about the save if it worked (which it will if u just do what i said), if u like it, hows the one shot or just to say thanks great save..Whatever...
and again as always enjoy the save....(Time for me to go play my current save and rape some filthy ass reapers lol)
Either click the mediafire link or the attached link

http://www.mediafire...7r15b81wbieb42q

CloudStrife7x
03-09-2012, 04:38 AM
this is a very nice starter save, nice share red hulk :) and i dont have the game still lol

Noctis Caelum
03-09-2012, 04:43 AM
this is a very nice starter save, nice share red hulk :) and i dont have the game still lol
thank u as always lol

Dt0var3623
03-09-2012, 04:57 AM
Wow thanks, Can you make a save file with the class set to engineer?

ekardreno
03-09-2012, 05:07 AM
Wow thanks, Can you make a save file with the class set to engineer?

PLEASE! lol, what the flip? Following dlc is missing: From Ashes?

Noctis Caelum
03-09-2012, 05:07 AM
i'll make another save later with a automatic with oneshot, on insane with just upgrade points, and max credits...But that will be later

XajNyne
03-09-2012, 05:22 AM
Awesome save hulk. Thanks

michaelmaster888
03-09-2012, 07:50 AM
It requires dlc.... Hey dumbA*** next time put it in the description.

You should have read the rules :083:

Vincent Valentine
03-09-2012, 08:03 AM
Says the leecher... How about you go make your own save then since you want to be a jackass about it or better yet buy the damn DLC and stop being a cheap asshole and be great full that he even made an editor, checksum fixer and this save for people like you who can't do it themselves to download and use.

sirhc1983
03-09-2012, 08:10 AM
why would you call him a dumbass??? I mean its all his hard work that made this save. I don't see you putting out any modded saves or editors. Anyways keep up the good work Red Hulk

Dt0var3623
03-09-2012, 08:21 AM
i'll make another save later with a automatic with oneshot, on insane with just upgrade points, and max credits...But that will be later

Take your time and thanks for the save. :D

Dt0var3623
03-09-2012, 08:22 AM

No need for that, really!

miguslor
03-09-2012, 08:33 AM
Awesome ill be trying this save tomorrow

krispin149
03-09-2012, 11:39 AM
BANHAMMAH!!!!!!!!! lol.

Anyways, thanks red, this will definitely come in handy for an insanity run :)

SoundaveG1
03-09-2012, 01:16 PM
When online does it reort you as level <omg wtf>?

namely can anyone else see your cheating?

SH4DOWKIN
03-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Ok here's a starter save i just made.....Whats on the Save?

1. Ur level is 15431 (lol)
2. Upgrade points are 255 (more than enough)
3. credits are 9999999
4. You have a one shot kill pistolwith unlimted ammo and level
5. Ur name is Mike shepard
6. You are Vanguard
7. medi-gels are 255 (prolly will reset but u have a one shot weapon)
8. difficulty is on normal but ur still on earth (at the start still Anderson, havent even fought the reapers yet), but u can change it to insane since ur still on earth
tested twice works fine so please dont reply with it not working casue it does..
All you have to do is change all 3 id's then rehash and resign...
load game into xbox and hit resume game....thats it..
enjoy
Please reply with comments about the save if it worked (which it will if u just do what i said), if u like it, hows the one shot or just to say thanks great save..Whatever...
and again as always enjoy the save....(Time for me to go play my current save and rape some filthy ass reapers lol)
Either click the mediafire link or the attached link

http://www.mediafire...7r15b81wbieb42q nice save your lucy my massefect 3 comes out today cant wait to get it

Punker
03-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Will check this out after i finish completing it once.
Cheers Hulk your work is much appreciated.

xBASSxMONSTAx
03-09-2012, 03:52 PM
nice one redhulk.

severedvein
03-09-2012, 05:20 PM
great save thanks

SH4DOWKIN
03-09-2012, 07:24 PM

You should have read the rules :083:

lol he got banned serves him right you did a great save red hulk

gunplummer
03-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Thanks, Look forward to trying this save this weekend

kellzclub
03-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the save red keep up the good work and forget all that negativity I see all the work you do for haven and we all appreciate the hard you put thanks

pinoyballer
03-09-2012, 11:53 PM
hey red hulk thanks for this save :) can u pls make a save with just infinite ammo and credits? :)

X360Quicky
03-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Red hulk, you know how I like it lol! Quick rehash, resign saves to jump straight in the game and kick ass! Nice!

KirbyBE
03-10-2012, 08:49 AM
Great Epic Save !:097:
but is it just me or is this EPIC HARD with the lvl so high
i even get 1shot by lots of enemys on normal mode and im getting my ass handed to me :092:
or is there a way to change lvl ^^

or could u make save with a Male Infiltrator same stuff (ubber handgun FTW / money / skill points) expect that he will be lvl1 :D
i would really appreciate it ^^

Vincent Valentine
03-10-2012, 09:48 AM
its a great save Hulk

Not On topic :P but tomorrow once i get the game and test out a few mods i will release a pre made character in the beginning with a bunch of modded stuff, your character will look like the pre made John Shepard with Illusive man eyes (Idle is testing the save now) and if it works the yay, if not then ill have to do a bit more testing.

images on what im talking about

What your character will look like (no he won't have that stupid grin haha)
http://www.abload.de/img/textures_sheploo1ebe.jpg

With this man's eyes :D
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/7/73281/1308563-illusivemancodex1.jpg

If the save works ill be able to add like berets on your character and secret hairs and more :D

Noctis Caelum
03-10-2012, 03:15 PM
@odd is possible its in the save clear as day lol....its just like part 2

Serious_M
03-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Awesome starter save , nice job as always Red Hulk

Bow2DKing
03-10-2012, 04:14 PM
This a nice share Red thank you sop much.

lonelyhero
03-10-2012, 05:13 PM
i cant believe the lack of respect some people have

i really hope u dont let people like him get to u hulk u are an amazing programmer and i respect the hell out of u for all the hard work u put into helping the community keep up the good work hulk

Noctis Caelum
03-10-2012, 05:31 PM
i cant believe the lack of respect some people have

i really hope u dont let people like him get to u hulk u are an amazing programmer and i respect the hell out of u for all the hard work u put into helping the community keep up the good work hulk
nope thats why i didnt even reply no point lol thank u

Vincent Valentine
03-10-2012, 07:43 PM
@odd is possible its in the save clear as day lol....its just like part 2
Yeah haha well idle tested the save last night and it froze his Xbox... Which means the only way it will work is if you take a ME2 save and then use it on ME3

XDEVILX
03-11-2012, 06:17 PM
wow thanks red u rock man.... keep up the good work

covya
03-11-2012, 06:50 PM
I cant get this to work, i have R&R'd using concept, but it keeps saying one or more careers are corrupted, would you like to delete them now? someone help!

benjamin2029
03-11-2012, 07:16 PM
niether Modio or Horizon will open the file. Am i doing something wrong?

ekardreno
03-11-2012, 09:26 PM
If only I didn't need the dlc that's need to use this save I would've used this save.

XajNyne
03-11-2012, 09:30 PM
niether Modio or Horizon will open the file. Am i doing something wrong?

Yeah you must be. It opened just fine for me in both.

mindsouljah
03-11-2012, 10:02 PM
i have the dlc and i cant get this to work it says i have to delete it because its corrupted i use horizon and r&r it

Noctis Caelum
03-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Please could people stop replying with it doesn't work..I don't upload editors or saves that don't work...If you are having issues its on your end not mine...Again all you do is change all 3 I'd's then rehash and resign its pretty simple... It won't work if you don't have the DLC...seriously its gets old seeing people having issues with a save that all you do is add id's then rehash and resign...If it works for one it will work for all its not a editor its a save...thanks

mindsouljah
03-11-2012, 10:23 PM
do i have to take a picture of my saves to show u i have the ashes dlc? and im not retarded i used other saves with no issues at all. so clearly something is going wrong

XajNyne
03-11-2012, 10:25 PM
It's clearly human error not the editor.

mindsouljah
03-11-2012, 10:27 PM
so i rehashed and saved it twice in a row now it works but for times in a row it said it was corrupted

mindsouljah
03-11-2012, 10:29 PM
nevermind

Noctis Caelum
03-11-2012, 10:30 PM
do i have to take a picture of my saves to show u i have the ashes dlc? and im not retarded i used other saves with no issues at all. so clearly something is going wrong
who said you were retarded lol and if your having issues again its on your part....let me make this very clear for everyone...if one or two people get the save to work then it works...its not goin to work for two people then somehow it doesn't work for anyone else...ok its a save not save editor were things are different nothing changed in the save so figure what is goin on before you post in anybody thread sayin that their save doesn't work...it makes their thread look bad...Also no need to get all hostile and bent out of shape buddy just letting you know that its your doin not the save....just download it again change all id's then rehash and resign...add to MU then enjoy

Noctis Caelum
03-11-2012, 10:31 PM
lmao now it works I u tell people get smart and accuse other people but its never their fault...o well least you got it working I guess

mindsouljah
03-11-2012, 10:33 PM
i was hostile really? maybe you need to read the message i replied to. i wasnt hostile at all. and i fixed it not sure what happened but its fixed now

mindsouljah
03-11-2012, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE=red hulk;79275]lmao now it works I tell people get smart and accuse other people but its never their fault...o well least you got it working I guess[/QUOTE

dude its your save i didnt accuse you of anything i asked if it was something i was doing wrong u wanted to be a douche about it. i came back and said my bad you got in panties in bunch and came back with 3 paragraphs explaining how its on me not you.

Noctis Caelum
03-11-2012, 10:39 PM
i have the dlc and i cant get this to work it says i have to delete it because its corrupted i use horizon and r&r it

ok in both those statements please highlight where you said or asked if you were doin something wrong....ok now your name calling that's mature...anyway enjoy the save...need anything else just post and I'll answer later

mindsouljah
03-11-2012, 10:44 PM
ok in both those statements please highlight where you said or asked if you were doin something wrong....ok now your name calling that's mature...anyway enjoy the save...need anything else just post and I'll answer later

so u saying you weren't acting like a douche after i said i r&r and i cant get it to work? i was wrong for calling you that ok but you came at me wrong period you could have worded that different and this wouldnt have been an issue. i honestly thought it was an issue with the save. anyways it works so its whatever

mindsouljah
03-11-2012, 10:45 PM
and im going to thank you it doesnt need to go any further then this

Noctis Caelum
03-11-2012, 10:48 PM

enjoy buddy if you have anymore issues please feel free to pm me or reply in the thread...no flame intended was just tryin to explain the matter at hand is all....thank you for downloading it...

and im going to thank you it doesnt need to go any further then this

Noctis Caelum
03-11-2012, 10:50 PM
don't know why it quoted the other 2 lol

iUseJuGGZz
03-12-2012, 04:01 AM
anyway you could make a save like this(Male character) but without the DLC? if not ill just run around as a chick lol definitely appreciate your work either way bro thanks

Evil Dead
03-12-2012, 05:02 AM
Ok, I downloaded the Ashes DLC and started the game. I was prompted to an update, so I did that as well. Downloaded the save, changed the three IDs and rehashed and resigned. Now the save loads up just fine. I can see the Mike Shepard name along with the vanguard class etc. However when I look at the level, credits etc. Nothing is modded. Everything is normal Level 1, no upgrade points etc. Where did I go wrong?

Noctis Caelum
03-12-2012, 07:31 AM
got an update...idk i didnt get an update u did everything rite..try downloading the save and try again

dippidip
03-12-2012, 02:26 PM
I didn't get an update either,worked perfect first time.
Thnx Red.

Noctis Caelum
03-12-2012, 02:35 PM
ur welcome...if anybody has issues please reply in post and i will try to help thanks

Kalspike
03-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Loaded the save fine, went into it, don't know if Insanity is supposed to be this hard though, poke my head out and die just to shoot once. Also, everytime i die, the skillpoints reset, also applies when i entered Mars from Earth so i don't know whats going on with that, happens to all squad mates, tried saving after asigning the points but still happens. Am i missing something somewhere?
1 shot kill works fine though.
Cheers, hope any bugs can be sorted out if at all possible.

CinderyShark
03-12-2012, 10:27 PM
could you make the same save just with infinite reputation and paragon thx if you do make plz send the download link to me via message thx nice work on the save bro

Evil Dead
03-13-2012, 12:07 PM
got an update...idk i didnt get an update u did everything rite..try downloading the save and try again

My mistake was that I had the wrong profile ID. When I changed that, it worked like a charm. I did get annoyed at how quickly you die because the level is so high so I decided to change it to 60 using the tutorial on this site and now its perfect. Thanks a lot Red Hulk!

Kalspike
03-13-2012, 05:17 PM
Ah nvm, i managed to make my own Insanity playthrough with 1shot kill pistol and full cash, pitty the amount of medigels doesnt stick.

x213xlegend
03-13-2012, 05:42 PM
For some reason when i put it on easy i still die by one bullet

ekardreno
03-14-2012, 01:57 AM
It won't work if you don't have the DLC.

Put this in your description, you shouldn't get anymore complaints from the ones who didn't buy the dlc.

Evil Dead
03-14-2012, 02:34 AM
For some reason when i put it on easy i still die by one bullet

Use the ME3 mod tutorial to edit your level. That's what I did. I put mines at Level 60 and now I'm unstoppable.

xbox crazy
12-08-2012, 10:24 PM
the save works fine but the mods DONT WORK