PDA

View Full Version : Forza 4 credits - safe from ban! Tried and confirmed

mearsy777
03-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Just tried this myself last week and have been playing regularly online and on the storefront etc with no issues
All i did was

1. Created another account on my xbox

2. Signed up for the free month trial on xbox live gold with THAT account, (note you will need to create another email account or use a secondary that you have)

3. Once created, sign into your MAIN account and fire on Forza 4

4. Find or purchase a car, cheap, and put up for auction for the maximum, 999,999,000

5. Now head to home and sign into your newly created Free trial account and fire up Forza 4

6. Do the first introductory race and pick a starter car etc, then make sure the game autosaves, or change the paint to make it save etc.

7. Once saved, get that save off your console and onto your computer, then mod your credits ( with one of the many editors now available of course).

8. Save Rehash Resign etc and now back to the game on your FREE account

9. 99% of you will now have guessed this part but anyhow, with your shiny new, yet rich, profile, head to the auction house and locate your overly priced auction put up by your MAIN account

10. BUY :) Job done, and turn 10 cannot touch your main account for you didnt do anything illegitimate.

You sold, SOMEONE purchased, whoever that nutter is lol

NOTE!!!

Recommend only doing this once and once completed, possibly deleting the FREE account

It's merely a quick 999 mil and not really intended for constant abuse, as of course you may indeed get console banned

Thanks odd future for setting me straight there :p

Vincent Valentine
03-11-2012, 11:54 AM
if they ban the account its a console ban which = locked from the aution house (i know cause i was banned) if you over do it and buy cars like crazy they will catch you in no time, some people get banned right away as soon as they load their modded saves.

mearsy777
03-11-2012, 03:01 PM
if they ban the account its a console ban which = locked from the aution house (i know cause i was banned) if you over do it and buy cars like crazy they will catch you in no time, some people get banned right away as soon as they load their modded saves.

Should have maybe added that this method is purely intended for one use only. Good point.

Vincent Valentine
03-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Should have maybe added that this method is purely intended for one use only. Good point.
Most game developers are usually smarter than you think they are... they know when people are modding and they will take action regardless on how much or whatever you have modded on their game. Simply adding $1 could get you banned.

reapermech
03-11-2012, 10:27 PM
note to anyone who reads this thread forza creators turn 10 will catch you no matter how good you think you hide your tracks.. just go to their forums and read all the posts about people complaining about unfair bans and phredsign will post your entire account history there showing what you did on your xbox through forza 4.. he will detail every thing about your second profile popping on with 999mil then dumping it to your current account through the auction house followed with sorry your ban is staying permanent as your console and ip address are blocked from our servers