PDA

View Full Version : Duke Nukem Forever 'Balls of Steel' Edition: Is this some kind of a bust?

jkipp82
02-11-2011, 03:50 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2011/02/balls211.jpg

If you thought Duke Nukem Forever was tacky before, wait until you see the collector's edition. Well, we suppose you've already seen the collector's edition -- that's it above.

The "Balls of Steel" Edition (yep), revealed to DNF "First Access Club" members, is overloaded with stuff, including a hardcover artbook, postcards, a logo sticker, a comic book, poker chips, dice, playing cards, a foldable papercraft, and -- oh yeah -- a bust of Duke Nukem. There's even a numbered certificate of authenticity, to prove to others that it's the genuine article. Notable omissions include steel stress balls and, in fact, anything spherical or metal.

The Balls of Steel Edition will be available in limited quantities for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC at launch (the week of May 3).

BrayWyatt
02-12-2011, 03:09 AM
drop the comic book & replace the case with a steelbook case.

jkipp82
02-12-2011, 03:53 AM
I could do without the bust lol. I think it looks funny.

Paprika
02-12-2011, 03:55 AM
wow I want it:P Having a bust of Duke just sounds awesome. It'll be like to someone who doesn't play games
"Oh you have a bust who is he?"
"Oh him His Name is Duke Nukem, We likes to kick ass and chew Bubble gum and watch strippers":P

BrayWyatt
02-12-2011, 03:55 AM
it probably would look better painted.

thedivinemonkey
02-12-2011, 04:28 AM
Got a whole shelf of collectors edition stuff. I want this, but I'm not wasting the money anymore. Besides, It would look tacky next to my Assassins creed jack in the box, and my Fallout bobble head.