PDA

View Full Version : I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the citadel!

Kotsuyen
03-13-2012, 10:47 AM
Now that Mass Effect 3 is out and many people have had to time to play at least a little of it, I thought it would be fun to start a favorite moments/jokes thread about the whole series.

Silly things like Jack and Garrus always yelling, "I will destroy you!"

Paprika
03-13-2012, 01:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PjTuSQNLI4

Think that sums up Shepard very well

XajNyne
03-13-2012, 01:07 PM
" me me me" He really is a jerk lol!

CloudStrife7x
03-13-2012, 03:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PjTuSQNLI4

Think that sums up Shepard very well

lol yes it does indeed lol

mcglock47
03-15-2012, 04:38 PM
my new fav is in me 3 where you talk to javik and he talks about the salarians "the reptiles evovled' Liara " i think they are amphbians" "....they ate flys"

Kotsuyen
03-16-2012, 12:58 AM
FemShep: So when should I book the room?

Garrus: I’d wait, if you’re okay with it. Disrupt the crew as little as possible… and take that last chance to find some calm just before the storm. You know me. I always like to savor the last shot before popping the heat sink. [pause] Wait. That metaphor just went somewhere horrible.

Paprika
03-16-2012, 03:55 AM
my new fav is in me 3 where you talk to javik and he talks about the salarians "the reptiles evovled' Liara " i think they are amphbians" "....they ate flys"

Love that face Liara makes when he says that, quite priceless:)

I loved Javik everything he said was essentially an insult or poking fun at every species. "Argh I'm surrounded by Primitives" or "I could Live on the Hanar homeworld, they'll treat me like a god"

AgentBSmith
03-18-2012, 07:23 PM
Garrus: can it wait for a bit, im in the middle of some calibrations?
Me:DIIIIIEEEEE!!

Sadisticserpent
03-18-2012, 09:09 PM
That vid is all too true lol, as for Javik... He's quite the straightforward person, damn near spat up my drink when Liara tried to correct him.

Kotsuyen
03-19-2012, 04:23 AM
Shepard: Hey have you seen Garrus?
Primarch Victus: Yeah, he was headed for the forward battery, said something about calibrations...