PDA

View Full Version : Godmode running on Resident evil ORC ???

Paul
03-26-2012, 09:52 AM
Has any one got Godmode running on Resident evil ORC yet. (not jtag)

XajNyne
03-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Has any one got Godmode running on Resident evil ORC yet. (not jtag)

If you can't find anything on it then chances are............NO lol!

Noctis Caelum
03-26-2012, 01:44 PM
we can only wish....nobody will beat the game on professional legit

voidmage09
03-26-2012, 01:59 PM

how many ppl ever beat a game legit thes days like hardmore or even harder

Noctis Caelum
03-26-2012, 02:11 PM
how many ppl ever beat a game legit thes days like hardmore or even harder
lol true god damn mod tools

xSaiintx
03-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Me and a buddy finished the game on Prof. legit...let me see if I still have the save and I will upload it after work

kellzclub
03-26-2012, 02:27 PM
lol that's the truth...

voidmage09
03-26-2012, 03:07 PM

lol so damn true

CloudStrife7x
03-26-2012, 03:44 PM

i could beat it on professional lol

wonteverpost
03-26-2012, 04:48 PM

Not always the case. I have a profile with 100% legit saves. Another has modded saves. It's possible to beat the game on Pro without cheating.

voidmage09
03-26-2012, 04:52 PM
did u do it with AI or did u do it with friends

Nastyweasel
03-27-2012, 03:36 PM

i beat the game on professional legit with 3 AI

voidmage09
03-27-2012, 04:40 PM
i beat the game on professional legit with 3 AI

sure u did AI in this game sucks balls lol

CloudStrife7x
03-27-2012, 04:41 PM

yup i hated the AI in this game lol

voidmage09
03-27-2012, 05:03 PM
yup i hated the AI in this game lol

AI so bad they like walk in fire an shots there gun while in the fire an run rigth for the damn wall mine an dont forget they stand in damn door way when ur trying to get to other side i quit this game only few lvl in i cant take AI any more plus i dont have gold to play online

kellzclub
03-27-2012, 07:56 PM
Or the AI just stand around doing nothing...I stopped playing the game about half an hour in...I'm waiting for more friends to get the game and then if they do something stupid then you can tell them off lol.

bobsandbag
03-27-2012, 10:47 PM
It's a shame that the game is actually pants though! In my opinion, of course! But God Mode would certainly make this game a but more tolerable.

CloudStrife7x
03-27-2012, 10:50 PM
AI so bad they like walk in fire an shots there gun while in the fire an run rigth for the damn wall mine an dont forget they stand in damn door way when ur trying to get to other side i quit this game only few lvl in i cant take AI any more plus i dont have gold to play online

yup thats why i played with friends so much better lol

voidmage09
03-27-2012, 10:53 PM
yup thats why i played with friends so much better lol

cant really do that my self without gold they need to re do AI in a big way

Nastyweasel
03-28-2012, 02:54 PM

actually once you upgrade the characters the AI is actually i little better, not by much but a little

8Ball
03-28-2012, 03:09 PM
I've nearly done it, don't know if you can call credit hacking legit but to be fair i would have had enough points by now to get where i am anyway.
All you do is play vector level 1 with cloak to help against the squads and then for the rest of the game play four eyes and use her control ability (the far right) which renders all BOWs harmless.
Last level you go back to vector and defend leon because fighting him is unfair and unbalanced, for a man whos bleeding out he sure has a metric fuckton of health, your cloak will be used because your teammates can kill you instantly with melee, Leon will see you anyway and he's immune to melee execution.

Hardest part is being bothered to finish the last 2 missions again...

At all times have bertha in the team and you'll be fine, theyre as dumb as bricks but they make good cannon fodder.
oh and use nothing but the assault rifle, the dlc weapons suck ass and so does everything else.

Sin Harvest
03-30-2012, 07:18 AM
Yep, I must also be a glutton for punishment because I actually enjoy playing Professional mode. I actually spent the last 12 hours mimicking posted S+ video guide for those chapters I could NEVER figure out why I didn't earn S+ and finally managed to grind that last chapter. Chapter 5 was a nightmare I always just fell sort of S+ until I got lucky with my time and greatly surpassed the required kills. I definitely need to work more on melee kill since that last conflict in chapter 7 the "opponents" 1 hit kill me with it. I am sure that if I start multplayer online, I would be killed outright by those. Unfortunately with my modem unchangeable NAT settings, I am unable to play with friends and had to play the whole campaign/offline part of the game solo. But if you are just trying to beat professional or just get an S rank, those S+ videos are worth watching. No godmode needed and you might enjoy the challenge.

Vulnavia
03-30-2012, 04:30 PM
Hehe, i beaten it already legit on Professional got all S+ for it, there is only one Mission that is the real Shit on Pro, because of some Bugs making it really hard but after 20 Time repeating i finally got S+ for it too... ;)

I done it with 3 AI's of course, its easier because if you play with others its almost impossible to get S+ anyway, the only possiblity is to split everything evenly up but this sucks, so better do it alone for the S+...

Also i used Lupo with full upgraded Passiv Ability and the fully upgraded Supersoldier Ability, as Weapon i used the Jaggernaut with Lupo's fast reload its a true Shot-a-Hallway-into-Enemys-Weapon, as Secondary Weapon the Samurai Edge of course its the best and fastest anyway...

If you Time the Supersoldierability right there is no Problem killing everything without being killed...

The only Mission that sucked was Mission 5 because it was laggy and full of GFX-Distortions and full of Bugs like suddenly you can't shot anymore or Doors that not open and dieing in middle of nothing without any Enemy around and such Stuff, beside that its probably he hardest Mission anyway so its only one i had to repeat over and over till everything worked and i finally got S+...

But well, the Game is a bit short and has many still unfixed Bugs, especially in Multiplayer there are some that are abused, so if they don't fix them its not worth playing once you got all Chews...

thegutta
03-30-2012, 05:31 PM
God mode would rock on this damn game lol hope someone finds a way ill keep my fingers cross.

D3VILB3HINDYOU
03-30-2012, 08:37 PM

I did :D

Sin Harvest
03-31-2012, 10:47 AM
The only Mission that sucked was Mission 5 because it was laggy and full of GFX-Distortions and full of Bugs like suddenly you can't shot anymore or Doors that not open and dieing in middle of nothing without any Enemy around and such Stuff, beside that its probably he hardest Mission anyway so its only one i had to repeat over and over till everything worked and i finally got S+...

But well, the Game is a bit short and has many still unfixed Bugs, especially in Multiplayer there are some that are abused, so if they don't fix them its not worth playing once you got all Chews...

That was my last chapter too that I had problems with. The thing that bugged me about chapter 5 was the boss fight at the end. I would be sooooo focused on one of those Tyrants that they would manage to get me into a corner and both start pummeling and I am stuck trying to get up only to get pummeled again and again until I died. It really urged me that I would do a "perfect run" on that chapter and they would mess it up. It was bad enough to barely make the time, but once a death is gained, my hopes for S+ got downgraded to an S. It turns out that I saved a huge amount of time when I used the flamerthrower on the last Hunter encounter. Congratulations on your S+ rank. It's something that I treasure with all of the effort I put into it. Having a godmode won't make it worth anything other than another run through the game.

xboxhitman83
03-31-2012, 07:30 PM
this game was very easy to beat on pro mode. i even did it solo. only took like 6 hours

Sin Harvest
03-31-2012, 09:56 PM
this game was very easy to beat on pro mode. i even did it solo. only took like 6 hours

Yes indeed, but how about going for S+ ranks.

Vulnavia
04-01-2012, 03:28 AM
That was my last chapter too that I had problems with. The thing that bugged me about chapter 5 was the boss fight at the end. I would be sooooo focused on one of those Tyrants that they would manage to get me into a corner and both start pummeling and I am stuck trying to get up only to get pummeled again and again until I died. It really urged me that I would do a "perfect run" on that chapter and they would mess it up. It was bad enough to barely make the time, but once a death is gained, my hopes for S+ got downgraded to an S. It turns out that I saved a huge amount of time when I used the flamerthrower on the last Hunter encounter. Congratulations on your S+ rank. It's something that I treasure with all of the effort I put into it. Having a godmode won't make it worth anything other than another run through the game.

Hmm, i had more Trouble with the last Hunter Wave than with the Tyrants at the End, i simply shot them with the Juggernaut and the Samurai Edge from Distance, they died each after 4 Refills at the Ammobox, so Piece of Cake... But the Section with the Fuel Station was so laggy that is was almost Slowmotion so i simply runned trough and on the last Wave of Hunters i found its the best Solution to get one chasing my and then go up where the Firegranade is and running around the Diagonal Barricade, they can't jump over for some Reason and then kill them one after another... On the last Part before the Tyrants make sure to kill all Zombies to get enough Kills for S+, and it doesn't matter if you die once you still get S+, but you need to collect enough Data, more than for S thats the annoying Part... The Tyrants at the end are easy, simply make sure to shot them from Distance, it doesn't matter if in the head or Body, simply shot them fast with Juggernaut and then Samurai Edge and as soon as the stand still run around something because then they jump, as soon as they jump shot again from Distance... And also as soon the second comes, try to get them together, so that they can't get you from behind.... ;) This Mission is really the worst, so once you got S+ there, the others are really Piece of Cake... ;)

And btw. if it is to hard for you to get S+ for that Mission on Professional do it on Veteran, it works too for that Mission, simply make sure to collect more than the needed Data and get enough Kills which should be easier anyway on Veteran and else run trough to get under the needed Time and you should get S+ there... ;)

casperuk
04-01-2012, 01:45 PM
any one got any saves working i dont fancy doing it on pro and to get s+ any help would be good

Sin Harvest
04-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Hmm, i had more Trouble with the last Hunter Wave than with the Tyrants at the End, i simply shot them with the Juggernaut and the Samurai Edge from Distance, they died each after 4 Refills at the Ammobox, so Piece of Cake... But the Section with the Fuel Station was so laggy that is was almost Slowmotion so i simply runned trough and on the last Wave of Hunters i found its the best Solution to get one chasing my and then go up where the Firegranade is and running around the Diagonal Barricade, they can't jump over for some Reason and then kill them one after another... On the last Part before the Tyrants make sure to kill all Zombies to get enough Kills for S+, and it doesn't matter if you die once you still get S+, but you need to collect enough Data, more than for S thats the annoying Part... The Tyrants at the end are easy, simply make sure to shot them from Distance, it doesn't matter if in the head or Body, simply shot them fast with Juggernaut and then Samurai Edge and as soon as the stand still run around something because then they jump, as soon as they jump shot again from Distance... And also as soon the second comes, try to get them together, so that they can't get you from behind.... ;) This Mission is really the worst, so once you got S+ there, the others are really Piece of Cake... ;)

And btw. if it is to hard for you to get S+ for that Mission on Professional do it on Veteran, it works too for that Mission, simply make sure to collect more than the needed Data and get enough Kills which should be easier anyway on Veteran and else run trough to get under the needed Time and you should get S+ there... ;)

Ha ha. Thanks for the advice. I already had my S+ achievement when I posted that. Wish I had your advice a few days earlier since that was the last mission I had left to do.

LucasREBRTV
01-02-2013, 02:52 PM
i beated on pro , now im trying to get Great Sucess

andre.msdn
01-21-2013, 09:59 PM
I´m trying to get beat on pro, but I no have much time to games,working more in the last year...

shokz
07-26-2013, 12:22 PM
ive got a modded iso dont know if it has god mode tho i you want to do some co op add me GT DnC sHoKz

andre.msdn
07-26-2013, 01:59 PM
I'm near the end of the ORC in prof. no mods.