PDA

View Full Version : Teen murders mom over confiscated PlayStation

BrayWyatt
02-16-2011, 08:54 PM
We've seen a lot of appalling videogame-related crimes through the years - all ranging from the disturbing, the disgusting, and the things that you can't even fathom. Well, this one has to be the worst of them all. If you don't like stories of grisly murder and seriously misguided teens, read no further. Otherwise, read on for the sordid details.

clawhammer16-year-old Kendall Anderson got into some trouble back in November, so his mother, Rashida, punished him by taking away his PlayStation. On the day after Thanksgiving, the two had a 90-minute argument, after which, things got messy.

Kendall walked into his sleeping mother's room later that night, where he struck her 20 times with a claw hammer. When the claw hammer bludgeoning didn't kill the woman, Anderson dragged his bloody mother down the stairs and tried to "cremate" her in the kitchen oven.

When this didn't work, he grabbed a chair leg and beat her to death on the head with it. To cover his tracks, Anderson dragged the corpse and hid it in the debris in an alley behind their house.

http://www.qj.net/images/stories/021611/clawhammer.jpg

Kendall Anderson later confessed his brutal murder of his mother. Philadelphia police homicide Det. Thorsten Lucke read the teen's statement to a Philadelphia Municipal Court judge, who ordered Anderson to stand trial for murder, abuse of corpse, and possession of the instrument used in the crime.

Anderson also admitted that he paced back and forth for about three hours prior to the murder, contemplating if he should kill his mother or not. "I couldn't stand the arguing," the 16-year-old said in his statement.

Lucke said that the boy has expressed remorse for his actions and told him that, ""If I could, I would not do it again. I really miss my mom . . . she was the only person who cared for me."

http://www.qj.net/images/stories/021611/hammer.jpg

Goltoof
02-16-2011, 08:57 PM
Wow that's seriously fucked up! That kids damaged goods now he should have his lights put out for good.

BrayWyatt
02-16-2011, 09:08 PM
im about an hour or so from philly. and, that is seriously messed up.

Goltoof
02-16-2011, 09:12 PM
Crazy people live everywhere, I literally live less than 10 miles from where Jeffery Dahmer killed those people and currently live in the same city where he was born. Now that's messed up too lol

Krauser
02-16-2011, 09:42 PM
Phew,thanks god i have a x360 so this accident will never-ever happen to me :3
Damn the world fucked up pretty hard =( ppl die like flies, for what? for some 16 year old kid,who wanted to play on PS ? >=(

pureIso
02-16-2011, 09:44 PM
wtf. Is this for real?

Renegade
02-16-2011, 10:14 PM
Crazy...that poor woman...

Emerald Lance
02-16-2011, 10:25 PM
Then a 16 year old boy is willing to kill the woman who gave life to him and raised him and loved him every day of his life, and he watched as his loving mother's eyes filled with fear, the fear that he was causing her, because he wanted to play some Metal Gear Solid 4.

Yup. That's how you know shit just got real.

Renegade
02-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Then a 16 year old boy is willing to kill the woman who gave life to him and raised him and loved him every day of his life, and he watched as his loving mother's eyes filled with fear, the fear that he was causing her, because he wanted to play some Metal Gear Solid 4.

Yup. That's how you know shit just got real.Who wouldn't kill to play MGS, I know i would :D

Sephiroth
02-16-2011, 10:55 PM
Just throw him in Guantanamo Bay prison for life, that will teach him

CloudStrife7x
02-16-2011, 11:59 PM
I would have to unleash omnislash on that kid

DJ XHUNTER
02-17-2011, 12:01 AM
ok first thats not right and i would not kill some one for taking a ps3 away it,s point less ill just go to my freinds house and play

xICEMANx117
02-17-2011, 01:38 AM
ok first thats not right and i would not kill some one for taking a ps3 away it,s point less ill just go to my freinds house and play

well if hes that fucked up in the head to kill over PS3 then you really think he has friends i mean come on the PlayStation isn't even that good

DJ XHUNTER
02-17-2011, 01:40 AM
well if hes that fucked up in the head to kill over PS3 then you really think he has friends i mean come on the PlayStation isn't even that good

Exactly I Dont Like Ps3 It Sucks a** Alot

xICEMANx117
02-17-2011, 01:42 AM
Exactly I Dont Like Ps3 It Sucks a** Alot

tea i really hate the PS3 controller so small on Black ops i rule the game on Xbox but because of the controller on Ps3 i get my ass handed to me

DJ XHUNTER
02-17-2011, 01:44 AM
tea i really hate the PS3 controller so small on Black ops i rule the game on Xbox but because of the controller on Ps3 i get my ass handed to me

lol Man It,s True The Same happens To ME