PDA

View Full Version : how to pick up girls at a club

DonVito1337
04-06-2012, 10:48 AM
I am going to a club this weekend, I wanna know any tips from the 360 haven veterans lol.
Just wanna hear what ya say im 25 and Im a veteran haha.

Original Boss
04-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Slip some of them drugs it works for me :034:

Idlehands88
04-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Mod your Reputation to the max (2147483647) that'll make all the ladies want you :P

DonVito1337
04-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Mod your Reputation to the max (2147483647) that'll make all the ladies want you :P
of course lol

DonVito1337
04-06-2012, 12:15 PM
come on 360 haven, say something serious for some rep lol

Reider
04-06-2012, 01:31 PM
The only really appropriate response is to walk up to them with a rag of chloroform and ask them if it smells like it.

Oh, and if you bring a wingman make sure you have the common courtesy to snag him one too. Especially if he helps you carry your mark out to the car.

CloudStrife7x
04-06-2012, 04:43 PM

yes thats what i always do lol

Renegade
04-06-2012, 05:48 PM
*Walks up to a girl"
"Yo! I'm Renegade Bitch"
*Bitch follows me to the private room"

There.

CloudStrife7x
04-06-2012, 05:52 PM
*Walks up to a girl"
"Yo! I'm Renegade Bitch"

There.

lol thats perfect

voidmage09
04-06-2012, 06:34 PM
yes thats what i always do lol

*Walks up to a girl"
"Yo! I'm Renegade Bitch"

There.

lol thats perfect

Slip some of them drugs it works for me :034:

u ppl are crazy lol

Sicologikal
04-11-2012, 02:21 AM
Damn....I should have posted earlier!

Anyways, Don Vito, in future, use an Irish accent (watch Colin Farrell's cameo on Scrubs and just emulate him)! Say you're from Galway city and wait for the "Oh my great grandparent was from County _________". American girls love the Irish accent and I milked it when I went over to NY and SF.

Oh and if you're black Don Vito...it won't work! /irishracism

It's all about confidence and lots of alco-ma-hol! ;)

DonVito1337
05-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Sounds good Sicologikal. sorry for the late reply. I am Mexican-american.

NormG27
05-21-2012, 05:57 PM
I tried modding my rep back in the day, but could not figure out the checksum.

Honestly, I have not had to do the club scene for years. I suggest fake the funk. If you are looking for a quick hookup lie your ass off, because lets be honest almost everyone else is. If that fails, well then go the alcohol route. I prefer not going the drug route cause that can just make them car sick more so then the alcohol.

Serious_M
05-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Best you can say is , Do you wanna see my HARDWARE GIRL

Emerald Lance
05-21-2012, 10:23 PM
*Walks up to a girl"
"Yo! I'm Renegade Bitch"

There.
lol. That may be fine for you, but I don't think it would work for the rest of us. You know, since we're not "Renegade" and all. Nice try, though. ^-^

Sounds good Sicologikal. sorry for the late reply. I am Mexican-american.
I don't know, Mexican with Irish accent sounds kinda interesting to me. Girls like interesting. Whatever you do, just make yourself interesting. You don't gotta pander to what she likes, you should pander to her curiosity.

Try dressing up similar to the most interesting man in the world (from the Dos Equis commercials), you know, dress up good (not street clothes) but not square (you don't wanna show up in a neat-ass suit or tux or something). I guess dress up like a tired drug lord or something. You know what I'm talking about. It'll make you look more mysterious, and that's what girls crave.

Just do something to make yourself look like somebody people want to get to know. Say you're from somewhere exotic, practice that accent, and learn just a touch of the culture (just enough where she doesn't figure out that you're lying). Make it sound like you're from somewhere else (not central America or South America, somewhere actually kinda far away and obscure) but that you're not exactly new here either. And, if by "Mexican American" you mean you have darker skin than white, use that to your advantage; it helps people believe you when you say you're from Nepal or the like.

Do it right, and I swear she'll be on you without the drugs (though she might not be "that kind of girl" and the alcohol still might be needed for persuasive purposes). A few days later, split, and avoid that same club for a couple weeks.

DonVito1337
05-22-2012, 12:14 AM
wow! great tips emerald.

tukiya
05-22-2012, 01:14 AM
i doubt cloud ever gets out of his house.. just look at that 7,089 posts

picking up is easy

1.Dress like a Douche
2.Take No for an answer
3.Become Tony Stark
4.DO NOT mention this site!!

CloudStrife7x
05-22-2012, 01:16 AM

picking up is easy

1.Dress like a Douche
2.Take No for an answer
3.Become Tony Stark

your probably right lol, but getting a girl is easy for me, i just show them my buster sword :P

cybersam
05-22-2012, 01:21 AM
actually you don't pic up a girl in any place...
you can't go around treating them as something lying on the ground waiting for someone to pic them up...

but on the other hand... they might start to fight this and ask for more equal rights so they can go around picking boys up... ^_^

and @cloud
that made me :094:

DonVito1337
05-22-2012, 01:28 AM
your probably right lol, but getting a girl is easy for me, i just show them my buster sword :P

hahaha dont mess with cloud

tukiya
05-22-2012, 02:40 AM
see? now its 7,091 :)

Paprika
05-22-2012, 03:02 AM
your probably right lol, but getting a girl is easy for me, i just show them my buster sword :P.

Giggity

Become DOn Batman, bitches love the Batman (also do the Christian Bale Voice)

DonVito1337
05-22-2012, 03:08 AM

Giggity

Become DOn Batman, bitches love the Batman (also do the Christian Bale Voice)

lol Batman is my all time favorite superhero too

thegutta
05-22-2012, 03:13 AM

picking up is easy

1.Dress like a Douche
2.Take No for an answer
3.Become Tony Stark

Awesome tip tukiya lol

Emerald Lance
05-22-2012, 04:20 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

Emerald Lance
05-22-2012, 04:29 AM
actually you don't pic up a girl in any place...
you can't go around treating them as something lying on the ground waiting for someone to pic them up...
I feel the same way. Women are people too. I hear ya. And if you try to "pick them up" and they refuse, then it's cool. But when a girl is at a night club and is willing to hook up with (and possibly go home with) any stranger who happens to know the right thing to say, then it shows that SHE obviously doesn't feel the same way.

Girls go to club to hook up, and if they're trying to hook up at a club, then they're desperate. I try to change my view about it: if you pick up a desperate girl, you're doing her a favor by making her feel more loved (better than some jerk who outright abuses her). Then (and this one is arguable) you'll be doing her another favor by letting her wake up and you not be there: she'll figure out that night clubs are horrible places to find somebody to love, and she won't do it again (hopefully).

Besides, you never know, Don might be a stand-up kinda guy. He might be genuinely trying to find a life partner, and not, you know, a one night stand with somebody who's drunk enough to take it from behind for free. ^-^

EDIT: Sorry, I was trying to edit my last post and add my quote with Sam to it, but I guess I clicked Quote instead. My bad.

tukiya
05-22-2012, 05:01 AM
just ask them "how much?"