PDA

View Full Version : Will i still get big if I work out three days a week without a certain diet?

DonVito1337
04-10-2012, 11:46 PM
I started getting back in the gym this week and I got this routine (increasing weight every week) all set up for three days a week. going to the gym is not an issue (I love it) ,but the only problem is the amount of food i got to eat (5000 calories per day;Im skinny) I cant afford so much food right now. Them dudes in prison get buff and there foods are shitty. Any help guys thanks.

Game Wizard
04-11-2012, 12:56 AM
I started getting back in the gym this week and I got this routine (increasing weight every week) all set up for three days a week. going to the gym is not an issue (I love it) ,but the only problem is the amount of food i got to eat (5000 calories per day;Im skinny) I cant afford so much food right now. Them dudes in prison get buff and there foods are shitty. Any help guys thanks.
Are you looking for your body to look good like (abs) or get jacked with muscle and be tank?

DonVito1337
04-11-2012, 01:57 AM
Are you looking for your body to look good like (abs) or get jacked with muscle and be tank?

nothin crazy just maybe 20-25 pounds of muscle