PDA

View Full Version : How can I mod my familiars? {looking for hex map}

willibomb
04-28-2012, 02:38 PM
Hello, I am new to modding, but I have been very successful in modding items for my friends and I so far, BUT...

I saw a player with a modded pet that had special abilities that were extremely powerful in conjunction with modded gear, and I would like to experiment with the different pet abilities when modding.

My question is, does anyone know what the different hex values represent? I have read every tutorial online, and none of them address the familiar. They seem to have more values, and they don't seem to follow the exact pattern of the other items.

Thank you.

Game Wizard
04-28-2012, 03:28 PM
Hello, I am new to modding, but I have been very successful in modding items for my friends and I so far, BUT...

I saw a player with a modded pet that had special abilities that were extremely powerful in conjunction with modded gear, and I would like to experiment with the different pet abilities when modding.

My question is, does anyone know what the different hex values represent? I have read every tutorial online, and none of them address the familiar. They seem to have more values, and they don't seem to follow the exact pattern of the other items.

Thank you.
Not even gonna answer ur question aside from use the search bar because there is a shit load of dungeon defender threads and also wrong thread to post this in....

willibomb
04-28-2012, 06:06 PM
well, this is modding a save, so I don't agree that it is the wrong place, and I have seached all over, with no results on "familiar" specific information, but thanks for the non-help