PDA

View Full Version : How to raise stats above 126 on gear?

willibomb
04-28-2012, 02:42 PM
This will take a bit of explaining, but:

The max setting for a specific skill is FF, but you can set the upgrades to 100, and raise these skills above this, so there must be a way to mod this without going in game.

in a nut shell, if it is saving the values above 126 and not generating an error, then it must be saved somewhere, thus it must be editable.

Does anyone have any info on this? As of now, I know where to set the current upgrade, and they total maximum upgrades, but I do not know how to describe what the upgades are boosting.

Any help would be appreciated!

Idlehands88
04-29-2012, 02:45 AM
This will take a bit of explaining, but:

The max setting for a specific skill is FF, but you can set the upgrades to 100, and raise these skills above this, so there must be a way to mod this without going in game.

in a nut shell, if it is saving the values above 126 and not generating an error, then it must be saved somewhere, thus it must be editable.

Does anyone have any info on this? As of now, I know where to set the current upgrade, and they total maximum upgrades, but I do not know how to describe what the upgades are boosting.

Any help would be appreciated!

You can't mod the value past 128 (MAX) if you upgrade your weapon stat past 128 (you can do that in-game), then the next time you load the save the stat will be a negative number, it goes: 126, 127, 128, -128, -127, -126, etc... Also please don't make DD Topics...