PDA

View Full Version : [Release] Ghost Recon: Future Soldier +3 [v0.2][Trainer]

smoko400
05-21-2012, 03:22 PM
Download link has been removed at the request of the xpgamesaves admin.

thegutta
05-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Awesome trainer smoko keep up the great work bro thanks

badboy10
05-21-2012, 04:06 PM
awesome thanks for this

fullmetal172
05-21-2012, 04:10 PM
nice share

badboy10
05-21-2012, 04:31 PM
When i Press Start+Back i can activate only Inf Ammo and Inf Sensors No God mod!!! dont know why :(

Vincent Valentine
05-21-2012, 04:39 PM
When i Press Start+Back i can activate only Inf Ammo and Inf Sensors No God mod!!! dont know why :(
It says god mode like on the original thread on xpg (meaning you just have more health but yo can still die)

CloudStrife7x
05-21-2012, 04:40 PM
very awesome share smoko400 ;)

xJACKASSx
05-21-2012, 04:53 PM
Your a dick.. please remove this..

Sent from my SAMSUNG SKYROCKET using Tapatalk

T-800
05-21-2012, 04:53 PM
nice share!thanks!

Thanofski
05-21-2012, 04:59 PM
many thanks for the share to the community..."charging" for things like that is kinda................

kof99zip
05-21-2012, 05:18 PM
smoko400,that awesome stuff,waiting for your new update!much thank Q!

Delete
05-21-2012, 05:21 PM
smoko400,that awesome stuff,waiting for your new update!much thank Q!
there wont be an update simple as that!!!!
as the creator of that trainer aint happy its been leaked out
and
@smoko check your pms on xpg when your on next!!

thakkurr
05-21-2012, 05:21 PM
thanx for great release..

Renegade
05-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Fair enough Mikey, you may have made the trainer. But at the end of the day. Knowledge is free. So what if a user "leaked" something to another website. Most of our stuff gets wide-spread from the moment of release. Do we bitch? No we don't we accept it and get on with it as well as enjoy that our work is appreciated between other websites. All knowledge of modding and tools were supplied to the community and is the only way we ever progressed this far. If you're going to bitch about a user leaking your stuff then you're not welcome in the modding community and especially not here.

Knowledge is free, we share, we help, we support. That's the way it should be.

T-800
05-21-2012, 06:45 PM
Fair enough Mikey, you may have made the trainer. But at the end of the day. Knowledge is free. So what if a user "leaked" something to another website. Most of our stuff gets wide-spread from the moment of release. Do we bitch? No we don't we accept it and get on with it as well as enjoy that our work is appreciated between other websites. All knowledge of modding and tools were supplied to the community and is the only way we ever progressed this far. If you're going to bitch about a user leaking your stuff then you're not welcome in the modding community and especially not here.

WORD!

xJACKASSx
05-21-2012, 07:14 PM
I understand that.. the user who posted does not.. it was released to premium members for the time being.. it would of been posted here in few days. Smoke should know what's posted in premium section is for premium members only. My only problem is with smoke.

Renegade
05-21-2012, 07:56 PM
I understand that.. the user who posted does not.. it was released to premium members for the time being.. it would of been posted here in few days. Smoke should know what's posted in premium section is for premium members only. My only problem is with smoke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG SKYROCKET using TapatalkBut you must know. Once information is out. It's out. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding

Game Wizard
05-21-2012, 08:16 PM
what's posted in premium section is for premium members only.

So let me get this straight if u have the money to buy premium u deserve it but otherwise u can get till a certain date if u even get it at all that is retarded

I say FUCK THAT everyone deserves to have a chance and having something cool even if it is a trainer or a editor or whatever the case may be.

The reason this site is so godly is because for one the staff dont take any shit and are extremely generous, The devs are very kind to release their hard working tools/creations.

If u really want to be like that well all editors and anything released for free is only for people who are generous and nice and no ass holes allowed......

So if u are going to be like that GTFO.

Sorry for posting this Renegade just hate people like him.

Renegade
05-21-2012, 08:33 PM
So let me get this straight if u have the money to buy premium u deserve it but otherwise u can get till a certain date if u even get it at all that is retarded

I say FUCK THAT everyone deserves to have a chance and having something cool even if it is a trainer or a editor or whatever the case may be.

The reason this site is so godly is because for one the staff dont take any shit and are extremely generous, The devs are very kind to release their hard working tools/creations.

If u really want to be like that well all editors and anything released for free is only for people who are generous and nice and no ass holes allowed......

So if u are going to be like that GTFO.

Sorry for posting this Renegade just hate people like him.Nope. I completely agree. If anyone begs to differ then you are entitled to your own opinion also.

capitansky
05-21-2012, 09:38 PM
this trainer looks awesome but it's a shame not be shared for all link removed

Serious_M
05-21-2012, 09:56 PM

Can,t say it better Renegade

xJACKASSx
05-22-2012, 02:41 AM
I have right to be upset about it, I released it for xpg premium members for time being.. Yes they do pay money to get that, but those cost do go towards keeping the site up and running. Now when members pay to help keep the site running, it comes with benefits..
I like to make sure they get those, they get the mods first... Now if was posted to all members I wouldn't be that upset..

nagaomo
05-22-2012, 12:01 PM
thanks for sharing

kevy8
05-22-2012, 03:27 PM
nice share ,just play this game

Thanofski
05-22-2012, 03:59 PM
dont see any share around here....

LucYan03
05-22-2012, 04:33 PM
share!!!

gentoogod
05-22-2012, 06:24 PM
am i the only one that finds it funny that hes whining about theft and yet releases trainers before the game is even out retail?

h0ju
05-22-2012, 08:37 PM
am i the only one that finds it funny that hes whining about theft and yet releases trainers before the game is even out retail?

Nope you're not alone, I was thinking the same thing.

Renegade
05-22-2012, 09:04 PM
I have right to be upset about it, I released it for xpg premium members for time being.. Yes they do pay money to get that, but those cost do go towards keeping the site up and running. Now when members pay to help keep the site running, it comes with benefits..
I like to make sure they get those, they get the mods first... Now if was posted to all members I wouldn't be that upset..Stop bitching about it and move on. It's pathetic. "OH YOU STOLE MY SHIT AND POSTED IT BETTER REMOVE IT NOW!"

That's...ugh idk what to say further..shit happens. Get over it.

Noctis Caelum
05-22-2012, 09:24 PM
I wasnt goin to say anything but do other websites ever think that if we (360haven) didnt release our tools on other website that they wouldnt have shit honestly...Every site i have ever been on has Mine,Jappi's,Idlehands.renegades,pureiso,cybersam, seph,feud and etc editors on their site...maybe 360haven dev's should start just releasing tools for 360haven and see how many other websites cry about not having shit, i mean really...Im also on that site and its a great site but lets be real, no other site would have half the tools if it wasnt for dev's on haven

Renegade
05-22-2012, 09:35 PM
I wasnt goin to say anything but do other websites ever think that if we (360haven) didnt release our tools on other website that they wouldnt have shit honestly...Every site i have ever been on has Mine,Jappi's,Idlehands.renegades,pureiso,cybersam, seph,feud and etc editors on their site...maybe 360haven dev's should start just releasing tools for 360haven and see how many other websites cry about not having shit, i mean really...Im also on that site and its a great site but lets be real, no other site would have half the tools if it wasnt for dev's on havenThis is so true.

xJACKASSx
05-22-2012, 09:47 PM
What's is done. I'm over it. Already forgive smoko for what he did. Can we just close this thread or delete it? So more damage is done? I do like this site .. this trainer will be released to all later this week..

Renegade
05-22-2012, 10:07 PM
What's is done. I'm over it. Already forgive smoko for what he did. Can we just close this thread or delete it? So more damage is done? I do like this site .. this trainer will be released to all later this week..

Sent from my SAMSUNG SKYROCKET using TapatalkFinally...a settled comment from you >.<

I won't close the thread. I'd prefer if the file is just re-uploaded as we don't need more threads...

max3000
05-23-2012, 03:25 AM
Anyway to make a GRAW2 trainer? GRAW2 console version is different from windows version,and it's hard to complete story mode.
But all GRFS's platform versions have some story and PC always have cheat tool.

tukiya
05-23-2012, 04:01 AM
Anyway to make a GRAW2 trainer? GRAW2 console version is different from windows version,and it's hard to complete story mode.
But all GRFS's platform versions have some story and PC always have cheat tool.
ok, im going to punch u now..

xI cHOcOLaTe
05-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Can I just post the offsets that you can mem-edit? -__-

xJACKASSx
05-23-2012, 11:37 PM
Can I just post the offsets that you can mem-edit? -__-

you can do what every you want.. go for it

xI cHOcOLaTe
05-24-2012, 12:17 PM
you can do what every you want.. go for it

Well I'm currently working on a GUI trainer. I like to make C# trainers rather than .dll's. :P

I figured out Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Sensors, Score Multiplier in Guerrilla Mode, Player Sprint Speed, and Sensor Vision activated at all times at the moment. But I got school, videogame clans and shit.

xJACKASSx
05-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Well I'm currently working on a GUI trainer. I like to make C# trainers rather than .dll's. :P

I figured out Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Sensors, Score Multiplier in Guerrilla Mode, Player Sprint Speed, and Sensor Vision activated at all times at the moment. But I got school, videogame clans and shit.

Why not post the offsets? ;)

xI cHOcOLaTe
05-24-2012, 09:58 PM
Why not post the offsets? ;)

Because it edits memory, and since the weapon data's pointer is randomly generated everytime you load/unload the AICLASS xex, it's impossible to post one offset. So, it uses XDRPC to grab the register's value, and set's the position there.

You probably edit the assembly code itself, I tried doing that earlier with the reload, and updating ammo function, and got several bullets shooting out at once. But I'll fuck around with it more later on; when I get more time to myself lol.

xJACKASSx
05-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Because it edits memory, and since the weapon data's pointer is randomly generated everytime you load/unload the AICLASS xex, it's impossible to post one offset. So, it uses XDRPC to grab the register's value, and set's the position there.

You probably edit the assembly code itself, I tried doing that earlier with the reload, and updating ammo function, and got several bullets shooting out at once. But I'll fuck around with it more later on; when I get more time to myself lol.

I just nop the health and ammo calls. Works just fine. Only draw back need to undo the nop for health at times due to enemy vehicles. And the unlimited sensor time how did you find that? Can always try noping that function. I can freeze the game timer when u got so much time to complete mission. Haven't really tested it so far.

Nerg
01-31-2015, 11:33 AM
where is the link