PDA

View Full Version : Soulcalibur V New Game+Secret costumes

FixdSwine
06-06-2012, 03:48 PM
This is a New Soulcalibur V safe that has SC4 Siegfried, SC4 Nightmare, Inferno Cervantes, Kilik with Xiba style, Elysium with Pyrrha Omega style, Grayscale edge master, Grayscale edge master with aPatroklos style, Male Custom w/ ezio style, FeMale Custom w/ ezio style, Male Custom w/ Algol style, FeMale Custom w/ Algol style. Male custom w/ Damp style, Female custom w/Damp style
NOTE: It seems you cannot make a Algol with a height smaller than 5, otherwise your Algol styled character will do no Damage, Also the aura does not appear when fighting. There are no problems with Ezio style on the customs.The Damp characters will say "soul of yoshimitsu" when selected. this is done to bypass the DLC check.

NEW SAVE:

LVL 99 SAVE:

Make sure to change the profile ID to your own profile.

Serious_M
06-06-2012, 05:08 PM
very nice share FixdSwine

CloudStrife7x
06-06-2012, 05:17 PM
pretty nice save shared, i dont have the game anymore so i cant use this XD

botface23
06-06-2012, 07:20 PM
sweet thanks man I may just have to try this!

revsix6
06-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Excellent save share, mate.

FixdSwine
06-06-2012, 09:19 PM
No probs. Im quite proficient at hex editing SC5 ;). In fact, I am THE first to get SC4 Siegfried and Grayscale Edgemaster through Hex editing.

thegutta
06-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Awesome share dude :)

bloga
06-09-2012, 03:47 PM
No probs. Im quite proficient at hex editing SC5 ;). In fact, I am THE first to get SC4 Siegfried and Grayscale Edgemaster through Hex editing.

Can you tell me where the weapons are kept, i wanna give my female re-col. elysiums soul calibur weapons.

Thanks

fullmetal172
06-09-2012, 06:23 PM
nice share fixdswine

masterchief1657
06-20-2012, 04:26 AM
This is fantastic!!! I thought that being able to create a custom character with Algol's style would always remain a dream! Thank you so much for you R&D!

ninjah
06-24-2012, 11:29 PM
Why does Modio gives me an error everytime I open this game to rehash resign? sorry for being a noob :D I really wanna get my hands on this GS!:D

Hooplah
06-26-2012, 06:50 PM
It is the same with me. Perhaps I should not use Modio? I do remember someone suggesting otherwise to me but I cannot remember the name of the program.

Caspian VII
06-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Can you confirm that this is safe???? - Also, are you saying it resets your stats etc????

odstshane
06-30-2012, 02:53 AM
Can you confirm that this is safe???? - Also, are you saying it resets your stats etc????

well little to nothing is stored on their servers so most stats would disappear, almost as if you are starting over in the game

FixdSwine
07-10-2012, 10:27 AM
And unless you know how to Hex Edit (even if basic), you wont be able to transfer characters across save files. You can try to learn however from here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7okZcOm8_0.

Nightmare666
07-10-2012, 06:23 PM
It is the same with me. Perhaps I should not use Modio? I do remember someone suggesting otherwise to me but I cannot remember the name of the program. Use horizon, modio is crap, lol also if a save is modded or hex edited then modio wont open it for the majority of saves "unexpected error" or "range header not found" etc... Just use horizon.

absurdlyobfuscated
07-20-2012, 08:46 PM
Both Modio and Horizon will corrupt your save, at least in my experiences. It's something with the STFS file format SCV uses. The only way I've found to reliably modify the save is to use Modio beta 4 (http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php?m=beta) and add the file while it's named "savedata.bin" exactly so it prompts to overwrite the existing one. Well, other than hexing the file manually...

FixdSwine
07-20-2012, 11:45 PM
Both Modio and Horizon will corrupt your save, at least in my experiences. It's something with the STFS file format SCV uses. The only way I've found to reliably modify the save is to use Modio beta 4 (http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php?m=beta) and add the file while it's named "savedata.bin" exactly so it prompts to overwrite the existing one. Well, other than hexing the file manually...

I use Horizon and HxD for all my Hex editting purposes. To transfer profiles across I just change the Prof and Console ID.... I'd Imagine a Save data download would've been simple, unless you try to rip the savedata.bin... It doesnt allow you to put content back in the file.

noall
07-21-2012, 01:18 PM
i extracted the file to my desktop and tried to open it with modio and it says that the parameters are invalid what do i do? and plz send me the answer to my email cause i dont know how to check back on my comments :C

Dregen
07-21-2012, 04:48 PM
i extracted the file to my desktop and tried to open it with modio and it says that the parameters are invalid what do i do?

Quit using Modio and read the posts immediately above your own.

havenmat
08-15-2012, 02:04 PM
I also used Horizon, and this save works perfectly. Just to help, this is an idiot-proof, step-by step guide on what I did:

-I Plugged in my USB drive with my original Soul Calibur V save in the PC.
-Started Horizon. Clicked 'OK' on the 'offline mode' prompt. It then automatically detected my USB drive.
-I opened my USB drive in Horizon, and went to the games list, then I opened my Soul Calibur V save and double clicked on the Soul Calibur V save file icon in there.
-A new tab appeared. I went to the 'package info' part, and then I copied the 'profile ID', 'device ID' and 'console ID' numbers and put them in Notepad for simplicity.
-Then I turned off that tab. The previous menu popped back in.
-Then I right-clicked on the Soul Calibur V save file (the one with the icon) and chose 'inject file' on the menu.
-A file select menu appeared. I then navigated to where I kept my downloaded modded SCV save file from this very thread and chose that.
-Next there was a menu that asked you which profile to use. I chose 'skip this step'.
-Now there are 2 SCV save files in the Horizon menu. Double click on the new one and go to the 'package info' part of it, and then replace the 'profile ID', 'device ID', and 'console ID' numbers with your own saved ones.
-The program then told me that there's another file with those IDs. Do I want to overwrite it? I chose yes, of course.
-After it overwrites the file, I double clicked on the (now) only SCV save file in my menu, and then chose 'save, rehash and resign', just to be sure.

And that's it. The file worked perfectly in my game.

masterchief1657
08-24-2012, 03:09 AM
I just really have to thank you again. You have made this game 4000x more fun!

soramimuttsu
08-30-2012, 12:05 AM
i hope to dont annoy you, but i ''updated'' your moded save file, now there is a custom drampierre female and male, and is patched so you dont have to modify the serial and etc, and you DON'T NEED drampierre in your soul calibur 5, he has already a hex value (0D)

havenmat
08-30-2012, 04:03 AM
Wow, thanks! Now the only thing left to update is to make this a level 99 save with all custom parts&stickers unlocked so I can just replace my old level 94 save with this awesomeness. Thank you so much FixdSwine and soramimuttsu!!

soramimuttsu
08-30-2012, 04:35 AM
yes thanks but this is not so perfect than fixswine work (he managed to make the game say ''soul of ezio/algol'') and i wonder how you can modify the size of the body and special parts, i speak spanish so is hard to me to understand everything

Milkmanfire
08-31-2012, 09:19 PM
yes thanks but this is not so perfect than fixswine work (he managed to make the game say ''soul of ezio/algol'') and i wonder how you can modify the size of the body and special parts, i speak spanish so is hard to me to understand everything

It says SOUL OF?! Sooooo awesomely beautiful, it'll be a pain recreating all my people, but hey I don't know how to hex edit, so it's my only hope. :p

FixdSwine
09-22-2012, 08:14 PM
It says SOUL OF?! Sooooo awesomely beautiful, it'll be a pain recreating all my people, but hey I don't know how to hex edit, so it's my only hope. :p

He doesn't actually say "Soul of Ezio Auditore" fully sadly, he only says "Soul of", but even then, it actually says "Style: Ezio Auditore". He DOES say "Soul of Algol" though.

I will update the game save soon to include Dampierre customs, and I will upload a lvl.99 Version soon. Thank you soramimuttsu for reminding me.

l Genaro l
09-22-2012, 11:04 PM
You sir, are a beast!

Bojack1135
01-30-2013, 11:18 PM
hey this is excellent i intend to try it out tonight mind you i'm curious does this save have all titles unlocked?

oscarsephiroth
02-02-2013, 01:00 PM
great save. will you unlock the dlc parts in future version? thank you very much

savagepaulsavage
04-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Hmm looks like im gonna have to get Soul Calibur 5 now lol

tnaimpact12
04-10-2013, 12:25 AM
thanks!!!!!!

Krashkource
04-14-2013, 07:01 AM
Thanks for the great save!

j.eddings
04-14-2013, 12:47 PM
i didnt even know that they had a five

ValaMcKay
05-01-2013, 01:15 AM
Hey I am new to the whole modding of xbox games, and I have a few questions:

What is the difference between the two files?

How would I change the user ID?

Will this save override all my already saved data?

And, will this effect my downloaded content I have already bought? >.<'

morbidone76
05-01-2013, 02:04 AM
Hey I am new to the whole modding of xbox games, and I have a few questions:

What is the difference between the two files?

How would I change the user ID?

Will this save override all my already saved data?

And, will this effect my downloaded content I have already bought? >.<'

I can't answer all of your questions but I can answer the user ID one. If you open your save in the Horizon package manager you will see several sets of IDs. These would be boxes called Profile ID, Device ID, Console ID, and Game ID. Copy the contents of these boxes from your save and put them into the corresponding boxes on the downloaded save. I usually just save my IDs to like a notepad document or something so I can copy/paste because it is easier for me that way.

If you do not want to override your current save just put a backup copy on your PC in case you ever want to go back to it. It is always a good idea to have backups of your saves anyway in case something goes wrong when modding or whatever.

ValaMcKay
05-01-2013, 04:17 AM
Great! Thanks for helping me!

ValaMcKay
05-02-2013, 02:05 AM
Still looking for the answers to my other questions:

What is the difference between the two files?And will this effect my downloaded content I have already bought?

I mostly worry about the DLC because I'm not sure if that information is kept in the game files or not... If anyone has any information on this I would be very grateful!

TheEvilKing
05-14-2013, 09:42 AM
thank you for sharing this

specsixrock
05-15-2013, 08:21 PM
Just AWESOME!
Thank you for posting

Dark Mirror
05-23-2013, 09:40 PM
it wont work for me if somebody still has this file can u repost it because it doesnt work for me if you repost it plz message saying you have it thanks

shadar
07-20-2013, 04:00 AM
thanks just what i wanted

MalkothFate
07-23-2013, 12:25 PM
Is there any way to get SC4 costumes in my PS3 aswell? Thanks in advance !

SiN
07-23-2013, 12:52 PM
dang didn't know this was on here... nice share..

daffodil
09-22-2013, 05:29 AM
Removed - found it out

DamianD
10-14-2013, 06:51 PM
great save

LuffyD
03-16-2014, 07:08 PM
Great save, very useful.
Thanks for sharing it.

Cooldude11
10-12-2016, 11:38 PM
How do I change it to my profile ID? Where can I find my ID?

THUMBS
10-12-2016, 11:44 PM
How do I change it to my profile ID? Where can I find my ID?
watch this video an it will help you out dude, simple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh5a6hqGF7M

AlmendraCanela
12-25-2016, 08:35 AM
Gracias, veamos que tal funciona.

gabrielmk3
08-02-2018, 02:23 PM
thanks man