PDA

View Full Version : Request save games for this games ;

Maylon
07-28-2012, 07:00 AM
please, someone must save at least 50% of games brutal legend, homefront, red dead redemption or Darksiders for me to download?
takes a lot of them, thanks to everyone: D

XajNyne
07-28-2012, 07:10 AM
please, someone must save at least 50% of games brutal legend, homefront, red dead redemption or Darksiders for me to download?

Search option turned up empty huh?

XajNyne
07-28-2012, 07:10 AM

Search option turned up empty huh?

EDIT: Website crashed causing second post. Apologies.

Maylon
07-28-2012, 07:21 AM
i tried, but not found. ;s

XajNyne
07-28-2012, 07:29 AM
What exactly are you looking for on these games? What do you want modded? Can you be more specific.

Maylon
07-28-2012, 07:38 AM
type, just cause I stopped in a part that I can not pass because it lacks chaos and such, I tried mods but it seems that chaos is only mod visual chaos

Brutal Legend I want a mod to change some things to play with a save already high, I have a save of brutal legend that I zero in the same honor, but I want a top to see how it is for the end of the game

I am looking for a mod homefront, but not the one I seek, I seek is more even for just cause ...

What you have but, since it is super enough for me = D

@ @ If not understand my English I speak, I have some difficulties still, I am Brazilian.