PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row: The Third weapons get X-rated

jkipp82
03-11-2011, 03:55 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2011/03/saints.row.the.third.logo.031011-530px.jpg

Subtlety has never been a strong point of Saints Row. For its third outing, THQ's sandbox action series is escalating the "our game is more ridiculous than yours" factor by introducing new weapons like air strikes, Predator drones and ... a "sex toy bat."

In its latest look at Saints Row: The Third, Game Informer reveals that in addition to the ability to tag any car in the game and drive it remotely -- perfect for getting rival gangs in hot water, apparently -- players will get to wield a huge, wiggly faux willy capable of reducing enemies (and bystanders) to a bloody pulp with a single hit.

There's also a much deeper weapon upgrade system in the works, not that you're even still reading this.

longy999
03-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Lookin forward to this one, loved the first 2 games. Might even go through SR2 again some time this year ready for the third installment. Coming at near xmas from what I've read on the net.

CloudStrife7x
03-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Lookin forward to this one, loved the first 2 games. Might even go through SR2 again some time this year ready for the third installment. Coming at near xmas from what I've read on the net.

I also liked the first two cant wait for this one

Paprika
03-12-2011, 02:51 AM
I as well enjoyed the previous titles. so this will be a launch buy.

Hopes they keep Online Co-Op that was superb in SR2