PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Borderlands 2 save

unkchuck
09-21-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has or can make a gpd/save that is lower level (1-10) "Siren" with Max everything (skill points, money, BA points, Gold keys). Everything i have come across is LVL 50, would like to have all the goodies but continue from where i'm at in the game leveling on my own (just with a little boom! haha).

***I don't think i have ever posted on this site, but have been a memeber for a few. So go ahead and bash me with the leech speech etc...***

krispin149
09-21-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has or can make a gpd/save that is lower level (1-10) "Siren" with Max everything (skill points, money, BA points, Gold keys). Everything i have come across is LVL 50, would like to have all the goodies but continue from where i'm at in the game leveling on my own (just with a little boom! haha).

***I don't think i have ever posted on this site, but have been a memeber for a few. So go ahead and bash me with the leech speech etc...***

There's a save hovering around this site that is level 6 which is pretty good, max money, any character, and max skill points.

The other stuff, you won't be able to obtain with modding your GPD.

There is however a way to get 255 gold keys with a modded GPD and new offline profile.

I'll link them in an edit momentarily.

EDIT:
http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=17828-borderlands-2-255-keys-gpd.html

the second page of this link has a pretty good step by step process on how to do this.

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=17697-borderland-2-saves.html

this is the link for the saves.

technoobie
09-21-2012, 10:00 PM

Let the bashing begins lmao. Sike nah.....just kidding hahaha.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll

Pseudomonas
09-22-2012, 12:06 AM
I accidentally delete my profile and items and then all my save games gone,so i want somebody upload her/his borderlands 2 save with Zero when arriving at sanctuary without mod (actually i need save file after saving Roland mission or 1-2 previous mission)