PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands 2 Starter Saves (Level 6+ max money + Max eridium + Balanced Skillpoints)

dippidip
09-26-2012, 01:16 AM
Here are the starter saves as requested by some.

All characters are level 6 with 99.999.999 Money and Eridium,and have just enough Skillpoints to be able to max the Skilltree's when reaching level 50.

Download: (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lisbo2rkx7k18x9) 1383 downloads so far.

UPDATE:
Here are the same saves with modded backpack capacity.All have 500 backpack cap.
A BIG thanx to Cornnatron for finding it and my buddy Lookinoverit for the finetuning.THNX Guys,You rock.

Added same saves on lvl 50

Have fun!!!

Now I'm questioning myself how long it takes for the guy,at that other site,who offers the modding service for money(Donations),won't call any names,will add this to his list.
But yeah you get the point.

CloudStrife7x
09-26-2012, 01:26 AM
great starter saves shared dippidip :)

Ze1da
09-26-2012, 02:04 AM
You have all of the skillpoints right except Axton. Axton needs a total of 89 skillpoints I forgot what you put but I know it was off. The other ones you got the skillpoints right so thanks :P

dippidip
09-26-2012, 02:12 AM

Thnx,I thought it was about time someone made those.

dippidip
09-26-2012, 02:20 AM
You have all of the skillpoints right except Axton. Axton needs a total of 89 skillpoints I forgot what you put but I know it was off. The other ones you got the skillpoints right so thanks :P

Lol,
From level 6 to 50 = 44 skillpoints,
For testing I have set them to 83 and spend them all.
I came exactly 44 short to completely fill in the skill tree.
Actually you need 128 in total but one is already spent in the tree.Not mentioning the point you get when reaching level 5,which is needed to unlock the turret.

technoobie
09-26-2012, 02:36 AM
Dip, take your ass to sleep bro lol. Borderlands gonna make you get sleep disorder lmao. You kill this game bro lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll

Jefejoobes
09-26-2012, 02:49 AM
Awesome, good looking out :]

dippidip
09-26-2012, 03:07 AM
Dip, take your ass to sleep bro lol. Borderlands gonna make you get sleep disorder lmao. You kill this game bro lol

Lol,Yeah I know but I just can't stop with this game,been waiting 2 1/2 years for it.
Borderlands is just my type of game.Already looking out for BL3,lol.

Daimashin
09-26-2012, 03:09 AM
Thanks man, this is exactly what I need!

arcona17
09-26-2012, 03:21 AM
SuperquadrupletastIc! Good job, mate... been waiting for this, also.

aleph_zero
09-26-2012, 03:45 AM
Someone's been reading my wish list! Haha, thanks dippidip, these are great!

MrSwerveOn
09-26-2012, 05:01 AM
Good shit. I'm looking to use these when I buy my copy. I need two copies though since me and my girl loved the first one. I see four saves here (Save #0002 - Save 0005) which one is Maya's?

SpecialDribbler
09-26-2012, 05:05 AM
Yes! Finally, you are a hero for everyone who doesn't want overpowered characters, Top Bloke

SpecialDribbler
09-26-2012, 05:07 AM
Good shit. I'm looking to use these when I buy my copy. I need two copies though since me and my girl loved the first one. I see four saves here (Save #0002 - Save 0005) which one is Maya's?

Save0004 is Maya, if you open it up one at a time in horizon it shows the names etc :)

Edit: Didn't mean to double post Sorry everyone D:

thegutta
09-26-2012, 06:27 AM
Awesome startup saves dippidip great job bro :D

eyebiz
09-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Perfect set. Thanks for creating and sharing this!

Leonhardt
09-26-2012, 01:42 PM
Awesome saveset dippidip couldn't have asked for better saves.

deserthawke
09-26-2012, 03:23 PM
works great thanks for the saves

badboy690
09-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Thanks man I've been looking for a save like this.

Serious_M
09-26-2012, 05:06 PM
very nice mod save dippidip

skoolchild
09-26-2012, 05:29 PM
great effort and share..

pirknuts
09-26-2012, 05:51 PM
How much eridium do the saves have? 99? 999? Cause if its 999 I am so using these saves. Great job man keep em comin!!!

dippidip
09-26-2012, 09:57 PM
How much eridium do the saves have? 99? 999? Cause if its 999 I am so using these saves. Great job man keep em comin!!!

I have set the eridium to 99.999.999 like the money.

Deathrage88
09-26-2012, 11:45 PM
thanks for the saves been waiting for something like this

pirknuts
09-27-2012, 12:43 AM
I have set the eridium to 99.999.999 like the money.

You sir......, are awesome!!! I think I am speechless!!!! :)

007sonic
09-27-2012, 12:47 AM
Perfect save this is actually exactly how I wanted to play the game out, either this exact save setup or just modified weapons like in willowtree with the first boderlands. Great share and thanks.

Bigshot0910
09-27-2012, 01:34 AM
I haven't tried with the other characters, and it may be because I actually picked up some Eridium before getting to the black market, but my Axton save only had 99 Eridium.

Other than that, this is a freaking awesome pack, thank you! I've just been spamming the slots to get more eridium.

Jefejoobes
09-27-2012, 10:11 AM
I haven't tried with the other characters, and it may be because I actually picked up some Eridium before getting to the black market, but my Axton save only had 99 Eridium.

Other than that, this is a freaking awesome pack, thank you! I've just been spamming the slots to get more eridium.

EDIT: crap totally skipped read that part >_>;; but thats something we should keep in mind then with these saves I suppose :o

Bigshot0910
09-27-2012, 11:52 AM
Could someone confirm that if you go straight to the black market you have more than 99 Eridium? Problem is, I tend to play solo, and you are FORCED to take eridium from Scooter before you can activate the black market for the first time in the game. Wondering if I'll need to jump into someone elses game that is in Sanctuary.

EDIT: Managed to test it. IF you join a game that already has access to the black market and use it before gaining any additional eridium, you do have WAY more than 99. HOWEVER, let it be noted that the quest from scooter that activates the black market REQUIRES you to buy something from the black market, so you will either need to still have something to buy, or have someone with you to buy something at that point.

dippidip
09-27-2012, 03:11 PM
@Bigshot0910,
It only shows 99 in the menu because it can only display 2 digits,but it has 99.999.999.

I'm not sure if the eridium is reset when accepting it from Scooter,but normally when you have it maxed out and you pick some up,then it just doesn't add it because you have the max possible amount already.
It doesn't reset then so my guess is it won't when accepting from Scooter.I'm not sure since I haven't tested that.

If someone has his eridium reset when accepting from Scooter,please report it here.
So we can find a way to avoid it.

kolo300
09-27-2012, 05:21 PM
Great Job!!!

masterchief1657
09-27-2012, 05:24 PM
I've been looking for a save like this! Thanks!!

morbidone76
09-27-2012, 09:08 PM
@Bigshot0910,
It only shows 99 in the menu because it can only display 2 digits,but it has 99.999.999.

I'm not sure if the eridium is reset when accepting it from Scooter,but normally when you have it maxed out and you pick some up,then it just doesn't add it because you have the max possible amount already.
It doesn't reset then so my guess is it won't when accepting from Scooter.I'm not sure since I haven't tested that.

If someone has his eridium reset when accepting from Scooter,please report it here.
So we can find a way to avoid it.

I had the eridium to reset once I received the eridium from Scooter. It was at 99 after receiving the quest. I used the Gunzerker save. Still an excellent save. Thanks

CornHoLio
09-27-2012, 11:02 PM
yeah thanks for the savegame, really awesome :D

but the eridium thing doesnt work, so its only 99.. and after that you cant buy anything...
this is not a showing bug i think..

tried it with the axton savegame

Zaid
09-27-2012, 11:14 PM
Thanks dude, I'm glad you did this!

SLAYERab
09-28-2012, 02:45 AM
Awesome saves dude a lot of help

kiyashi
09-28-2012, 03:40 AM
Quick question, does using any of these saves reset your bad ass rank? or does it still have the same bad ass rank from my account?

dippidip
09-28-2012, 04:34 AM
Quick question, does using any of these saves reset your bad ass rank? or does it still have the same bad ass rank from my account?

This won't reset your badass rank since that's in your gpd,any save you use on that account will have the badass rank you have,even new game characters.

kiyashi
09-28-2012, 05:00 AM
This won't reset your badass rank since that's in your gpd,any save you use on that account will have the badass rank you have,even new game characters.

Awsome thanks a lot for these :) this is exactly what I was looking for.

galdy001
09-28-2012, 05:52 AM
great job :086:

Reborn
09-28-2012, 08:05 AM
Great save! Thanks dude

TheHarlequynn
09-29-2012, 07:54 AM
These are great saves, thanks for posting them up. Makes subsequent play thru's more amusing :086:

I started the Maya save tonight and had the eridium reset after getting it from scooter, only gave me a total of 99 eridium to use at the black market the first time.

minmax
09-29-2012, 10:20 AM
Thank you for taking the time to make and post this. I was using a save with too many skill points and the constant flashing was driving me bonkers...thank you for returning my sanity :)

habichvergessen
09-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Thanks a lot.....this is great.

S_O_B
09-30-2012, 03:48 PM
You are the man. I am only lvl 12 so I am half tempted to just start over and use these. Thank you.

BloodyChild
10-01-2012, 03:31 PM
I seem to be having some trouble getting these to be read on my xbox.
I opened them all in Horizon and saved them to my flash drive and rehash/resigned them but when I go to the main menu it just gives me the option to start a new game and does not list the modded save characters.
I am trying to get these characters to show up as well as the lvl50 modded save with all the skins and heads.
I have been fooling and tinkering trying to get it to work for a while now.
Thank you everyone ahead of time for the help.

[[EDIT]]
Found my answer here.
http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=17704-%5Btutorial%5D-how-fix-downloaded-save-game-work-xbox-360-pc.html

[[Re-Edit]]
I tried the method above an I have still had no luck.
I replaced the modded save's Device ID and Console ID with one from a 26 Siren I been playing legit from start.
I replaced ALL the modded saves Device IDs and Console IDs with my sirens.
I rehash/resigned. 2x then unplugged my flash drive and plugged it into my xbox.

Before all of this I configured the flash drive for my xbox.

I am completely unsure on where I may have missed a step.
Hope to find someone who will be kind enough to point me in the right direction.
Thank you!

schematics
10-02-2012, 07:54 PM
I seem to be having some trouble getting these to be read on my xbox.
I opened them all in Horizon and saved them to my flash drive and rehash/resigned them but when I go to the main menu it just gives me the option to start a new game and does not list the modded save characters.
I am trying to get these characters to show up as well as the lvl50 modded save with all the skins and heads.
I have been fooling and tinkering trying to get it to work for a while now.
Thank you everyone ahead of time for the help.

[[EDIT]]
Found my answer here.
http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=17704-%5Btutorial%5D-how-fix-downloaded-save-game-work-xbox-360-pc.html

[[Re-Edit]]
I tried the method above an I have still had no luck.
I replaced the modded save's Device ID and Console ID with one from a 26 Siren I been playing legit from start.
I replaced ALL the modded saves Device IDs and Console IDs with my sirens.
I rehash/resigned. 2x then unplugged my flash drive and plugged it into my xbox.

Before all of this I configured the flash drive for my xbox.

I am completely unsure on where I may have missed a step.
Hope to find someone who will be kind enough to point me in the right direction.
Thank you!

i had the same exact issue until i did this:

- save a copy of a legit game save on your flash drive (important)
- open that save in Horizon & copy the profile ID, etc. to a notepad file
- close this save; right click on "Borderlands 2" in the drop down menu & click "inject file" -- choose the modded save u want to use
- open the modded save, copy & paste the numbers from the notepad in their proper places
- rehash/resign/save (twice to be sure) & close the file.

now when u load BL2, at the main menu it'll show your legit character. press Y to switch characters & u should see the modded character in the list. choose that character & select "Continue" & it should work.

as easy as it was, it took me an hour of frustration to figure that out.

spawnrise
10-02-2012, 08:24 PM
SuperquadrupletastIc! Good job, mate... been waiting for this, also.
thanks for the saves. helps alot when not being able to play much

dippidip
10-03-2012, 04:31 AM
Added the same starter saves with backpack capacity modded to 500.
This is real capacity so you can still buy and pickup crap.
Thnx to Cornnatron and Lookinoverit.

Enjoy!!!

BloodyChild
10-03-2012, 01:11 PM
i had the same exact issue until i did this:

- save a copy of a legit game save on your flash drive (important)
- open that save in Horizon & copy the profile ID, etc. to a notepad file
- close this save; right click on "Borderlands 2" in the drop down menu & click "inject file" -- choose the modded save u want to use
- open the modded save, copy & paste the numbers from the notepad in their proper places
- rehash/resign/save (twice to be sure) & close the file.

now when u load BL2, at the main menu it'll show your legit character. press Y to switch characters & u should see the modded character in the list. choose that character & select "Continue" & it should work.

as easy as it was, it took me an hour of frustration to figure that out.

*sigh*
I opened my lvl26 maya and copied the Profile ID, Device ID, and Console ID to a note pad.
I closed the window that had Maya in it.
I right clicked borderlands 2 and clicked inject and injected the modded save.
I opened the save and pasted the copied IDs from maya into my modded save.
Rehashed/resigned x4 (x4 due to the anger of how this hasn't been working).
I closed the file and when I go to my character selection for my flash drive only Maya shows up.
I get the option to create characters underneath her.

Do I need to start borderlands up and access my character selection on my flash drive without xbox live on?

I'm still trying to figure out what has been going wrong.
If anyone has any more information please explain because this is most certainly a learning experience.

I have got modded saves to work before for Fallout 3 and I used Modio.
Since I have read here nothing but Horizon I figured it was the better application to use.

tertiussc
10-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Here are the starter saves as requested by some.

All characters are level 6 with 99.999.999 Money and Eridium,and have just enough Skillpoints to be able to max the Skilltree's when reaching level 50.

Download: (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lisbo2rkx7k18x9) 981 downloads so far.

UPDATE:
Here are the same saves with modded backpack capacity.All have 500 backpack cap.
A BIG thanx to Cornnatron for finding it and my buddy Lookinoverit for the finetuning.THNX Guys,You rock.

Have fun!!!

Now I'm questioning myself how long it takes for the guy,at that other site,who offers the modding service for money(Donations),won't call any names,will add this to his list.
But yeah you get the point.

Just got a bonner. :D

rynes424
10-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Do these saves go in order of character list???

dippidip
10-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Do these saves go in order of character list???

Not sure what you mean but,
Save0002 = Zero
Save0003 = Axton
Save0004 = Maya
Save0005 = Salvador

dippidip
10-03-2012, 05:19 PM
*sigh*
I opened my lvl26 maya and copied the Profile ID, Device ID, and Console ID to a note pad.
I closed the window that had Maya in it.
I right clicked borderlands 2 and clicked inject and injected the modded save.
I opened the save and pasted the copied IDs from maya into my modded save.
Rehashed/resigned x4 (x4 due to the anger of how this hasn't been working).
I closed the file and when I go to my character selection for my flash drive only Maya shows up.
I get the option to create characters underneath her.

Do I need to start borderlands up and access my character selection on my flash drive without xbox live on?

I'm still trying to figure out what has been going wrong.
If anyone has any more information please explain because this is most certainly a learning experience.

I have got modded saves to work before for Fallout 3 and I used Modio.
Since I have read here nothing but Horizon I figured it was the better application to use.

You don't have to do it that way.
Use Horizon,it's much better than Modio.

First place your profile on usb(only once so Horizon remembers the ID's)
Then plug usb device in pc.
Open the modded save in Horizon select your profile and rehash/resign.
Then in the right upper corner is a button "save to device",use that to put the save on the usb device.If there's no gamefolder on it then it will create the folderstructure and places the save in it.Now you're done and ready to play.
Hope this helps.

Cougar
10-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Thank you very nice save man.

NuclearSnake
10-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Cant wait to test these, Backpack size was really getting to me lol. Thanks!! ;)

Silplix
10-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Pretty nice ! Thank you very much ! ;D

lookinoverit
10-05-2012, 02:18 AM
Hey dippidip! Thanks for the mention buddy. I certainly appreciate it especially after all your time you devoted to me too. I'm glad I could lend a hand back. Nice post by the way. Seems everyone is enjoying your handy work. Cheers man and happy gaming!

firehawk12
10-05-2012, 03:13 AM
Anyone having a problem with the 500 slots? It seems to break the scrolling when going through the inventory sometimes. lol

lookinoverit
10-05-2012, 03:43 AM
Anyone having a problem with the 500 slots? It seems to break the scrolling when going through the inventory sometimes. lol
use the trigger or whatever it is to sort first then it will work.

dippidip
10-05-2012, 03:56 AM
Hey dippidip! Thanks for the mention buddy. I certainly appreciate it especially after all your time you devoted to me too. I'm glad I could lend a hand back. Nice post by the way. Seems everyone is enjoying your handy work. Cheers man and happy gaming!

No problem man,
Most reasonable since I used Cornnatron's string for search and you're advice.
Thanx again,it worked first time spot on.:053:

@Firehawk12,
Yeah,it sometimes won't scroll so then I just randomly pull the triggers and go to equipped and back to backpack.
This will eventually always enable you to scroll.
I have my cap at 500 with 451 stored in backpack and it works fine.

firehawk12
10-05-2012, 05:17 AM
Yeah, that seems to work. Thanks!

HeartfromTTG
10-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Any achievements pop from using these saves?

TheReaverSasuke
10-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Please make me a happy person and tell me that you will be releasing the Mechromancer starter save like this in 2 weeks :)

dippidip
10-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Any achievements pop from using these saves?

No not that i'm aware of,for me none popped up.

Please make me a happy person and tell me that you will be releasing the Mechromancer starter save like this in 2 weeks :)

Yes I will,as soon as she's available.

zgmfx10a
10-05-2012, 06:07 PM
thank you.
this is awesome!!!

Final Riot
10-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Thanks For The Gamesaves :D

mgx456
10-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Can´t get the save to work in my xbox, i already Rahashed and resigned the saves whith horizon and they didn´t show up.

Zaid
10-06-2012, 12:00 AM
Can't wait for the Mechromancer! Having a save like this for the Mechromancer on the first day would be incredible :D

Doctor Doom
10-06-2012, 03:16 AM
Thanks. Great work

morbidone76
10-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the saves. It is nice being able to carry a weapon now for every situation. Looking forward to the Mechromancer one as well.

theboundless
10-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Hey Dippidip, I modified the saves even further, added access to all 4 weapon slots. Want them?

DetectivMitenz
10-07-2012, 10:15 PM
I can never get it to scroll :/

dippidip
10-07-2012, 11:21 PM
It has been asked and answered before,but just push the triggers randomly and go left/right to equipped and backpack a few times then it will scroll eventually.

DeathWrench
10-08-2012, 03:43 AM
I love these.

Xemnarth
10-08-2012, 06:23 AM
It has been asked and answered before,but just push the triggers randomly and go left/right to equipped and backpack a few times then it will scroll eventually.
OR you could just wait 10-20 seconds every time the inventory is opened before browsing stuff. Tested and always works.

Thanks for the great starter saves!

KiLLa CaM
10-09-2012, 12:16 AM
I just used the assassin save and for some reason the backpack space is not modded as you say it should be.

dippidip
10-09-2012, 12:31 AM
What is the capacity then???
If it is 511 it's ok,I made it that way.

KiLLa CaM
10-09-2012, 12:38 AM
What is the capacity then???
If it is 511 it's ok,I made it that way.

for some reason it's only the default 12...everything else worked perfectly tho. This is Save002 or w/e for the assassin.

dippidip
10-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Weird,then you must have done something wrong.
I have tried the same save from the rar file I uploaded and it says 500 capacity.
So the save is ok,did you reselect the character after swapping a save,maybe that'll help.
Images of said save loaded:

Here's the save I tried.
Not sure if this helps since it's the exact same save as the first,but as you can see it has 500 space.

KiLLa CaM
10-09-2012, 06:17 AM
I'm dumb, I used the save from the old/original download that didn't have the modded backpack space. Sorry for the confusion lol.

akilla
10-09-2012, 06:56 AM

droppinquarters
10-09-2012, 07:09 AM
These saves are awesome. thanks for taking the time to post and share. Are these xbox live safe or for offline only?

purple circus
10-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Awesome saves. Loving the backpacks. I gotta ask how long before you can post a mechromancer save? I am starting a character up now. I will share my save and send it to you if it will help. I really would love to play with all of her skills.

Zaid
10-09-2012, 11:38 AM
MECHROMANCER JUST CAME OUT TODAY!!! CMON LETS DO THIS!!!

dippidip
10-09-2012, 11:48 AM
These saves are awesome. thanks for taking the time to post and share. Are these xbox live safe or for offline only?

Yes I use it online too,no problems yet.

MECHROMANCER JUST CAME OUT TODAY!!! CMON LETS DO THIS!!!

Downloading her now,When she's done I'll post immediately.

Zaid
10-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Yes I use it online too,no problems yet.

Downloading her now,When she's done I'll post immediately.
Thanks bro! Awesome possum!

ice74
10-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Can't wait!

the mwood
10-09-2012, 01:42 PM
hey im new to this, how do you use these? is it as simple as just saving the rar and extracting it to a usb and transferring to the hdd on the xbox? or is there something you have to do first? and also is it possible to rename them to say maybe save0005.sav and up? since i already have some characters, or will it not make a difference. thanks for any feed back

dippidip
10-09-2012, 01:47 PM
hey im new to this, how do you use these? is it as simple as just saving the rar and extracting it to a usb and transferring to the hdd on the xbox? or is there something you have to do first? and also is it possible to rename them to say maybe save0005.sav and up? since i already have some characters, or will it not make a difference. thanks for any feed back

Look a few pages back there I already explained how to.
And for the renaming I think you can just give it another number,but I'm not sure so you have to try it.

Also the Mechromancer is almost done,only the backpackspace needs to be done.
It's level 1 with max gold and eridium with 78 skill points,As I'm right that the number need when level 50 to max the skill tree's.

the mwood
10-09-2012, 01:49 PM
of course... read pages 1-5 must have skipped 6 then read 7-9 -_- lol thanks anyways ill read through that and figure it out lol.. feeling kinda stupid now rofl

koizumi
10-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Thank you man!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

pogi
10-09-2012, 02:01 PM
hello dippidip thank you for ur starter save can u plz make one mechromancer class BUT can u plz dont edit da backpack space leave it as it is plz!

THANKS in ADVANCE!!

paulwazere
10-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Look a few pages back there I already explained how to.
And for the renaming I think you can just give it another number,but I'm not sure so you have to try it.

Also the Mechromancer is almost done,only the backpackspace needs to be done.
It's level 1 with max gold and eridium with 78 skill points,As I'm right that the number need when level 50 to max the skill tree's.

awesome dud, whene do you think youll have it done, an hour or so, and could i be a massive ¤¤¤¤ and ask for a save thats lvl 50 too?

dippidip
10-09-2012, 05:37 PM
awesome dud, whene do you think youll have it done, an hour or so, and could i be a massive ¤¤¤¤ and ask for a save thats lvl 50 too?

Check my thread about the Mexhromancer,It's already done and available for download.
http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=18487-borderlands-2-modded-mechromancer-starter-save.html#sthash.cHWX9AJc.dpbs

TwoDimensional
10-09-2012, 08:26 PM
can you make them lvl 50 as well?

dippidip
10-12-2012, 02:22 PM
OP updated with lvl 50 starter saves,cause some people requested them.

celdriver
10-14-2012, 12:43 AM
Thank you for this.

funx360
10-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Awesome job!
but I seem to be having a problem with only being able to equip guns to the UP and DOWN arrows with these saves. Does this fix itself after awhile, or is it going to stay that way?... or is it just me?

dippidip
10-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Awesome job!
but I seem to be having a problem with only being able to equip guns to the UP and DOWN arrows with these saves. Does this fix itself after awhile, or is it going to stay that way?... or is it just me?

You have to unlock the other two weapon slots.
You get those upgrades for completing certain story missions.

funx360
10-14-2012, 06:09 PM
You have to unlock the other two weapon slots.
You get those upgrades for completing certain story missions.

Thank you for clearing that up. I was thinking they unlocked based on your level so that is why I was confused. Thanks again. Awesome work!

Warrior163
10-15-2012, 01:37 AM
Love the starter save!! Thanks for this Bro! :086:

EyeAmTJ
10-19-2012, 03:57 PM
thank u for these & the Mechromancer one as well

high def
10-21-2012, 10:03 AM
fckn awesome save......I loves it!!

Neekfu
12-14-2012, 06:24 PM
the new patch just cancel the 500 backpack and so the skill when I start a new char with the mod. Is there an issue to solve it?

ShangTsung
12-14-2012, 07:00 PM
thanks a million for this one homie, haven't figured out how to mod backpack space yet..

dippidip
12-19-2012, 05:10 AM
thanks a million for this one homie, haven't figured out how to mod backpack space yet..
Modding the backpack cap is pretty easy,
Just use pclifford's python script to extract the player data into a .json file and open it in a capable text editor(I use Notepad++ since it can work with almost any filetype,google it)
Follow the instructions on how to use the script.
After extracting the data you'd open the .json file in a text editor.
Then search for the line shown in the image(when using the latest script version)

That's all.
It's easy,just read the instructions for the script carefully and use it correctly.
Here's the link to pclifford's original GitHub.(If you need the script and/or instructions for it)
External Link (https://github.com/pclifford/borderlands2)

donsultan
12-19-2012, 07:39 AM
Thanks dippidip great work

Neekfu
12-23-2012, 12:52 AM
the new patch just reset all the skill points to normal

bombablake
10-11-2015, 09:06 PM
cool! I'll have to use this sometime!

bascartoon3
11-28-2015, 07:18 AM
good post bro