PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST] Borderlands 2 Modified Saves Tutorial

zmagicownerz
10-02-2012, 02:26 AM
Hello everybody, I have a question regarding how to load up saves I have gotten from here and elsewhere on borderlands 2. How exactly do you load them up onto your xbox? I and possibly others have no idea so could someone please explain. I have been trying to just put the raw .sav files in without any luck. Thanks guys!

Cruor
10-02-2012, 03:16 AM
Rehash and resign saves to your profile. You can use the program Horizon.

zmagicownerz
10-02-2012, 04:01 AM
I did that and the save ended up corrupted. Do you know what I did wrong?

Cruor
10-02-2012, 04:05 AM
Not without you telling me exactly what you did. Unless you're just rehashing and resigning. You have to assign your profile id to the save then rehash and resign. That way the xbox reads it as your save. you can also assign your device id and console id if the problem persists.

Profile ID= Your Gamer Profile

Console ID= Your Xbox's ID

Device ID= The id on which you saved it on (Your usb, HD, et cetera.)

To get this info you can pull one of your legit saves off your hard drive or what have you and copy paste the info. If you have your profile saved on the usb then you can just have Horizon do it for you.

zmagicownerz
10-02-2012, 04:08 AM
Well I created a new character so it would have the correct ids for my xbox already on it then I injected a save in place of the newly created one.

Cruor
10-02-2012, 04:16 AM
Well I created a new character so it would have the correct ids for my xbox already on it then I injected a save in place of the newly created one.

you still have to change the save's info. You can do so beforehand using the package manager or double clicking on it after you injected it. After you make changes, rehash and resign.

zmagicownerz
10-02-2012, 04:31 AM
I got it after some difficulty. Thanks alot!

Cruor
10-02-2012, 05:27 AM
I got it after some difficulty. Thanks alot!
No problemo