PDA

View Full Version : (Request) xbox360 dodonpachi series trainer

greenbingo
10-02-2012, 05:45 PM
DoDonPachi DaiOuJou
DoDonPachi DaiOuJou Black Label Extra
dodonpachi daifukkatsu(dodonpachi resurrection)
dodonpachi daifukkatsu black label

I'm looking for trainer but I can't find it.
plz ~ code : invincible(Inf Health) , Inf Bomb , Inf Hyper Cannon....
plz make trainer for dodonpachi series~!~!

h3nt4i16
10-09-2012, 06:10 PM
hoooo yes i approved ^^

thegutta
10-09-2012, 06:14 PM
DoDonPachi DaiOuJou
DoDonPachi DaiOuJou Black Label Extra
dodonpachi daifukkatsu(dodonpachi resurrection)
dodonpachi daifukkatsu black label

I'm looking for trainer but I can't find it.
plz ~ code : invincible(Inf Health) , Inf Bomb , Inf Hyper Cannon....
plz make trainer for dodonpachi series~!~!

Please READ (http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=11489-when-making-request-please.html) Before Making a Trainer Request

CloudStrife7x
10-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Please READ (http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=11489-when-making-request-please.html) Before Making a Trainer Request

not all the time do they need a save just saying you dont need to keep posting this bro :P

thegutta
10-09-2012, 07:23 PM
not all the time do they need a save just saying you dont need to keep posting this bro :P

Well Mr Strife it's understandable that is not needed all the time i mean you could be an Ahole but doesn't give you the right to be an Ahole all time right lol samething for the saves it's understandable is not need it all the time but it would make things so much easier for the guys the spend hours of there lifes making the trainers for no profits so Mr strife for all the hours those guys spend making them for free asking to upload a save to make it easier i guess is not to much to ask right so just upload save it won't take 5 minutes to do it for something you gonna get for free n it would help you alot so please just do it :D :p

CloudStrife7x
10-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Well Mr Strife it's understandable that is not needed all the time i mean you could be an Ahole but doesn't give you the right to be an Ahole all time right lol samething for the saves it's understandable is not need it all the time but it would make things so much easier for the guys the spend hours of there lifes making the trainers for no profits so Mr strife for all the hours those guys spend making them for free asking to upload a save to make it easier i guess is not to much to ask right so just upload save it won't take 5 minutes to do it for something you gonna get for free n it would help you alot so please just do it :D :p

i cant use trainers :P i dont have a jtag/rgh, also i never heard of this game/games and i always upload a save when needed to make editors, but i was just saying that most users know they need to upload a save so no need to tell them :P lol

optantic
10-09-2012, 08:45 PM
It's understanding that sometimes providing a Save file might make things easier, but it only applies to certain games. And, Not All Games have Save files or the Save file is useless to hacking. I think the hackers will ask for a Save file if they do need one.

thegutta
10-09-2012, 08:57 PM
i cant use trainers :P i dont have a jtag/rgh, also i never heard of this game/games and i always upload a save when needed to make editors, but i was just saying that most users know they need to upload a save so no need to tell them :P lol

Lol no no cloud when said you i didn't meant You, it means to everyone n i know you can't use trainers i know you don't own a jtag/Rgh you said that many times before in your posts lol n i get the most users already know about uploading a save with there request but remember not everyone have years or months in Haven like us the knows the rules already very well also remember we get new members every day so they don't know the rules n someone need to remind them so if i see a trainer or an editor request without a save attached to it I'm gonna let them know the right way to do it, so that for future reference they already know what they gotta do n how to do it the right way, right cloud so I'm guessing its nothing wrong with that right :D :p

CloudStrife7x
10-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Lol no no cloud when said you i didn't meant You, it means to everyone n i know you can't use trainers i know you don't own a jtag/Rgh you said that many times before in your posts lol n i get the most users already know about uploading a save with there request but remember not everyone have years or months in Haven like us the knows the rules already very well also remember we get new members every day so they don't know the rules n someone need to remind them so if i see a trainer or an editor request without a save attached to it I'm gonna let them know the right way to do it, so that for future reference they already know what they gotta do n how to do it the right way, right cloud so I'm guessing its nothing wrong with that right :D :p

true that ;)