PDA

View Full Version : Help me , NBA 2K13 MY PLAYER.

Maylon
10-05-2012, 05:08 AM
hi guys, I'll post it here, in part because of requests I can not login, always appearing on "404 error"

well, I'm trying to use a save mod in nba 2k13 my player, give the hazard downloaded the mod, downloaded saves from other users, but it's always the same problem when I edit the Skill Points, or when already been edited,
I'm in my player, I start playing, but when the game ends and I press the Quit, always lock the xbox, everything hangs, not appearing on the menu.

why is this happening to everybody? please, help me.

dippidip
10-05-2012, 05:36 AM
???????
Speak English please,this is an international forum.
90% of the users won't understand anything you say.
So please keep that in mind next time you post something,

Thnx for your understanding.

Noctis Caelum
10-05-2012, 05:39 AM
oi pessoal , eu vou postar aqui , pois na parte de pedidos eu não consigo entrar, sempre apareçe " 404 error "

pois bem, eu estou tentando usar um save mod no my player do nba 2k13 , dai baixei o mod do hazard , baixei saves de outros usuarios , mas sempre da o mesmo problema quando edito o Skill Points, ou quando ja vem editado,
eu vou no my player, começo a jogar , mas quando acaba a partida e eu aperto no Quit, sempre trava o xbox , trava tudo, nem o menu apareçe.

porque está aconteçendo isso pessoal ? porfavor, me ajudem.
Upload Salvar Ur So hazard pode dar uma olhada amigo

Maylon
10-05-2012, 06:00 AM
I'm sorry, when I was writing the topic, just diverting attention and writing in Portuguese, I ask a thousand apologies for the error,

@@ ready, I edited the topic ;D

Demonchildfp
10-06-2012, 09:45 PM
about it locking up on you......I'm not sure on that one, are you rehashing and resigning your save once you edit......

blackmeds
10-08-2012, 03:12 AM
can i get that tool