PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2K13 MY PLAYER ,HELP ?

Maylon
10-05-2012, 05:14 PM
hi guys, I'll post it here, in part because of requests I can not login, always appearing on "404 error"

well, I'm trying to use a save mod in nba 2k13 my player, give the hazard downloaded the mod, downloaded saves from other users, but it's always the same problem when I edit the Skill Points, or when already been edited,
I'm in my player, I start playing, but when the game ends and I press the Quit, always lock the xbox, everything hangs, not appearing on the menu.

why is this happening to everybody? please, help me.

Maylon
10-05-2012, 05:45 PM
come on, help me please.

bishoprot
10-05-2012, 07:11 PM
I have never experienced a freeze after modding my player. I have played in several games and its never happened.

Maylon
10-05-2012, 08:13 PM
would you pass me a save her that is already modified, where you can play it normal for me to test aquii?

I would greatly appreciate it, because if not I'll get to know what the game is ;/

technoobie
10-05-2012, 08:28 PM
would you pass me a save her that is already modified, where you can play it normal for me to test aquii?

I would greatly appreciate it, because if not I'll get to know what the game is ;/

Delete your save and start fresh with a new one. After you complete your first game and got drafted then mod your save. also start the new my player save offline. If it still doesn't work. Send me your save so i can mod it and try it for you.

Respect
Technoobie
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll

Maylon
10-05-2012, 09:45 PM
even without giving hack ta problem when it ends the game of my player, I'll quit squeezing, ai the console freezes, even if ta hack without giving it, what can it be?

Maylon
10-05-2012, 10:38 PM
send me a saved game that works on your console, which will test dai on my xbox, already did everything, it's always up in saves that are not modified, since deleted all the nba 2k13, save, replay, and still continues giving this problem