PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands 2 - Master Gee Farming save

Brigadier
10-17-2012, 03:09 AM
Hi,

Borderlands 2 DLC 1 is required!

So this save is for people who don't like the concept of having a boss once a day. If you like that idea, please don't read any further.

Master Gee the Invincible.
Start At Hayter's Folly with the quest.

Farm him the same way you would farm the Warrior(The storyline quest method - for higher chance at Legendary items)

1. Use player 1 to load save
2. Player 2 to pick up items
3. Player 2 leaves
4. Player 1 does not save

You can do this alone too, you just need two controllers.

This is a Level 50 Siren with a bunch of Seraph Items but only 10 Crystals.

We figured out how to kill Gee.
1. Attack sandworms till they have low health. Lure Gee so that when you kill the worm, he will be standing on or near it.
2. Have Gee step on the gushing caustic acid(Make him follow you) - This should lower his shield slowly ( If you repeat this the shield drops quicker)
3. Kite till shield drops.
4. Unleash hell on Gee( If you can) and attack him, beware of acid being spit at you.

Important tip: Standing on gushing acid causes it to stop, or if you lure Gee properly it will stop. Grenades with implosion(Singularity Grenades work too) It forces Gee to go there.

An easy way to kill Master Gee is with Zer0. I have a save uploaded with access to Master Gee, but as Zer0, you can activate his deception mode and lure Gee right onto the acid fountain. Run around in circles around Gee until a worm comes up, use the Baby Maker (Tediore) and The Bee and throw the weapon at the worms for a one-hit kill (most of the time) and then place your hologram directly onto the acid fountain and Gee will attack it and close the fountain in perfect time. Rinse&Repeat. Solo'd him this way numerous times.

Have fun.

Credit to people that helped.

http://www.mediafire.com/?azji91d20615d48

Additional Note:
I have farmed him and Hyperius about 15-20 times each, no legendary items yet. They did drop seraph weapons though, which are the same quality that you can find in the black market.
Hyperius dropped Norfleet(Legendary Rocket Launcher) in a game session I was in.

daquijones
10-17-2012, 12:21 PM
thanks man

thegutta
10-17-2012, 02:42 PM
Great share Brigadier :)

CloudStrife7x
10-17-2012, 04:10 PM
very helpful share Brigadier :)

antispiral
10-17-2012, 04:25 PM
how do i upload this save

Brigadier
10-17-2012, 11:34 PM
how do i upload this save

Well, you need to join mediafire or another site that allows uploads. Save the file, then use the link so people can download the file.

or do you mean download?
or do you mean how can you use this save?

anyway

here is the tutorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HizceLrcMAc

you need Horizon app on ur comp

iPhorcys
10-18-2012, 08:50 AM
An easy way to kill Master Gee is with Zer0. I have a save uploaded with access to Master Gee, but as Zer0, you can activate his deception mode and lure Gee right onto the acid fountain. Run around in circles around Gee until a worm comes up, use the Baby Maker (Tediore) and The Bee and throw the weapon at the worms for a one-hit kill (most of the time) and then place your hologram directly onto the acid fountain and Gee will attack it and close the fountain in perfect time. Rinse&Repeat. Solo'd him this way numerous times.

Serious_M
10-20-2012, 08:54 AM
nice save shared Brigadier

Brigadier
10-21-2012, 10:29 AM
If I had more time, I would post more useful things. I just hope this helps people achieve their goals for BL2, whether it means getting an item or testing theories on bosses.