PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands 2: 400+ Weapon/Relic Codes

Mikey360
10-23-2012, 07:17 PM
I would like to start off by saying i take no credit for the codes all credit should go to their respective authors, Now with that said below is a link to a spreadsheet where i have compiled various codes from across the internet for Borderlands 2. When accessing the Google DOC you will notice each Weapon, Grenade, Relic, etc. has been separated by on there own Tab. All the Tabs are located at the bottom of the page.

Here is the Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoZN3puWr38VdDl0ZUJIWmNRYmRnZG5TYWhWVXJvM Wc#gid=32

Borderlands 2 Codes Spreadsheet

When listing a Code for a Weapon/Item Please use the following format:

1.) Weapon Name:

2.) Description: (Damage/Element)

3.) Code:

4.) Modded/Unmodded: (meaning Hybrid)

5.) DLC Weapon: (Yes/No)

How to use these codes <-- Credit to Visual OS for this idea

1.) Download program from here --> http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/borderlands-save-editor-revision-110.798767/

2a.) Click the item you want to share in your Backpack/Bank

2b.) Right click and hit Copy

2c.) Paste the code here for example - BL2(BxK+uhiG1AgGKIxo1pxngQa0Uj4vtLWUrZfV0EYGrpk=)

3a.) Click the Desired Code wanted

3b.) Copy Code Located just above Weapon/Item name next to "FX"

3c.) Click new item/weapon in the editor hit Paste code

3d.) If the weapon is modded it MUST be place into your "Bank"

How to Use & KEEP Black Rarity/Modded Weapons or Items <-- Thanks to RubyRedSquirt

1.) Go to sanctuary, ClapTraps Place or where there is a "Bank"

2.) Drop 1-4 weapons depending on how many Hybrid weapons you plan to withdraw

3.) Remove Hybrid Weapon from the "Bank"

4.) Play the game as normal w/ some cool toys

5.) When your ready to stop playing return to the "Bank"

6.) Drop the Hybrid Weapon and fill all your weapon slots

8.) Pick up the dropped Hybrid weapon

9.) Store the Hybrid weapon(s) back in the "Bank" and your done.

Here are a couple web pages that have all the ALL the parts for ALL the items in the game.

Its a little overwhelming but hey give it a go and see what YOU can design.

Credits to there designers.

Borderlands 2 Gun/Item List - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArIrXCpgI-vFdDB5Q1gwZ0JPRGgyMTNTQnVMS2hPWlE&gid=0

Borderlands 2 Part Attribute Values - http://creakazoidbsn.minus.com/lYOtYkF97OnmF

How to give yourself more Eridium

Go to the bank tab in the editor

Create new item

Use this code:

BL2(BzmbrFCx0nfbSgCJ/O9//A==)

Gives you 4 eridium each time, so duplicate it as many times as you need.

To use it, go to the bank in game, and just put it in your inventory and itll automatically add 4 eridium on.

I would like to shout out:

pclifford- for writing the script

gibbed - for creating the program

M4YON and Visual OS for getting me thinking about doing this

kataztrophik & others over at MPHG for posting so many codes for weapons / relics

fat pat 666 just because hes a BL2 Beast

DEFTONED - For Discovering how to make Hybrid/Black Rarity Weapons

I would also like to thank EVERYONE that posted there codes

Just look and give a "Like" if you use any of the listed designs.

ixc_dee
10-23-2012, 11:17 PM
You can also just place the modded item into Claptrap stash to save it. No need to fill inventory or anything.

thegutta
10-23-2012, 11:23 PM
Awesome share mikey :)

CloudStrife7x
10-23-2012, 11:41 PM
nice share Mikey, this will come in handy :)

Mikey360
10-24-2012, 01:32 PM
This is easy enough to do its just copy and pasting a code into the code box and the weapon builds itself.

WarpedChalice
10-24-2012, 02:01 PM
cool share man :)

Swiftus
10-24-2012, 06:29 PM
Can't access the document says permission is needed

Mikey360
10-24-2012, 07:49 PM
Can't access the document says permission is needed

Only you with this problem, It works for me fine.

Swiftus
10-24-2012, 09:18 PM
Only you with this problem, It works for me fine.

Mmmmm, Bizarre? I could access it this morning but this afternoon it wouldn't let me. Keeps saying I need permission, will have to keep trying

EDIT: Works now??

Mikey360
10-24-2012, 10:54 PM
Mmmmm, Bizarre? I could access it this morning but this afternoon it wouldn't let me. Keeps saying I need permission, will have to keep trying

EDIT: Works now??
I didnt change anything, Might just be a google database glitch or something :048:

virtz
10-24-2012, 11:45 PM
thanks for the info

curtdawg21
10-25-2012, 01:19 AM
ok so in order to use the modded items they have to be picked up and you cant have anything equipped in the equipped slots? and in order to keep them when youre done using them you have to put them back into the bank because they wont save in your inventory? am i understanding this correctly?

demon24
10-25-2012, 02:56 AM
can u transfer the text from that spreadsheet to a downloadable clipboard format or word text? i cant seem to copy paste anything from it. thnx

Mikey360
10-25-2012, 11:22 AM
ok so in order to use the modded items they have to be picked up and you cant have anything equipped in the equipped slots? and in order to keep them when youre done using them you have to put them back into the bank because they wont save in your inventory? am i understanding this correctly?
Go to the bank tab of the tool, Find the gun you want and then press paste code and then your gun will be added, Save it then rehash and resign then go to borderlands 2, Go to Rolands bank and take out the weapon... Mess around with it then put it back in the bank before you save and quit or you will lose it.

Serious_M
10-25-2012, 08:53 PM
very nice share Mikey360

FRIDAYJUNIOR
10-29-2012, 12:41 AM
Wow ... ! :O