PDA

View Full Version : Fixing my Pc error

AzaiNagamasa
11-01-2012, 01:05 AM
Anybody know where to find a good tool to fix all your computer errors?

actualmanx
11-01-2012, 01:26 AM
There's no program that can fix all pc errors what'd the problem your having. Maybe a screen shot would help

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Deeked
11-01-2012, 05:45 AM
Anybody know where to find a good tool to fix all your computer errors?

Try Ccleaner. And a lot more info, you'd get a lot more help ;)

idrivefast999
11-01-2012, 08:04 AM
CCcleaner is a great program to use but if you got major problems you may want to backup important stuff and just format the drive for a re installation of the OS.

AzaiNagamasa
11-01-2012, 02:40 PM
I use a tool call Errorend to fix any error under ActiveX/COM Objects,Uninstalled Files,Program paths ects Then they show alot of error of files and program i don't have so i try cleaning but the tool a pay tool i got no money right now. Im trying to clean all the error cause my computer don't want to do the update and i google the error a did what it said abot remove the window update 2.1 (KB.....) and still my pc wont update to get the Net framework 2.0 so i can use Horizon. That's the error that killing me right now lol

cybersam
11-01-2012, 02:53 PM
well you better have your windows installation disc nearby... as your best bet to get rid of all an any errors (well... that's normally the case)
and here is an advice... never touch errorend again...
ist just a scam and maybe does more harm to your pc...

try installing .Net framewrok 4 or 4.5
if you can install them then you should be good to go...
but if you still can't install those and have more errors you really should think of re-installing your windows...

AzaiNagamasa
11-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Where will be a Best site to download Net Framework 4 or 4.5?
Ya im never touch that tool again

cybersam
11-01-2012, 04:27 PM
from microsoft directly ?! --> .Net 4 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17718)

8Ball
11-01-2012, 05:15 PM
run>cmd>sfc /scannow
Automated 'fix ma self' command, probably won't solve the problem but it gives you stable ground to work on, also chkdsk c: /f scheduled for startup.

The fix it apps from microsoft are also very good if they cater to your actual problem, otherwise worse then useless.

Combine with ccleaner for cleanup and maintenance, defrag for performance and the shutting down of redundent services for security and performence.
And for the love of all that is sacred have a working firewall and while you don't need always on antimalware, at least have 2 scanners installed for when the paranoia kicks in or you let someone touch your comp, including yourself.

Nothing beats automated maintenance and user competence, except the odd intentional attack and late night warezing session where you thought opening that exe was a good idea but you should know better.