PDA

View Full Version : [TUT] How to Easily Complete CHAOS Difficulty in Dynasty Warriors 7

slyfuldragon
05-13-2011, 09:41 PM
Now what you are going to need:

Weapon 1 with AT LEAST wind element (To break guards).
Weapon 2 with wind, slash or lightning element.
Both weapons needs to be different elements (but if you have both elements it should still work, if not you can equip Synergy Seal)

Weapon 1 with AT LEAST 3 Slots:
Seals:
Double Element (and/or Synergy if you have The same Element and Double Element doesn't work out for you)
Officer Assassin
Elemental Attack Up

Weapon 1 with AT LEAST 3 Slots:
Seals:
Officer Assassin
Elemental Attack Up
Attack Up+++

If you have extra slots, Equip whatever you feel is necessary but you MOST have those seals.

Enjoy killing Lu Bu with COMPLETE EASE on CHAOS difficulty.

Having Trouble? Take a look at my Video Tutorial and see my weakest character Kill Lu Bu in CHAOS difficulty with no problems:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve2wSFhvdb0

CloudStrife7x
05-14-2011, 02:06 AM
nice tutorial help me beat chaos easily

Insane JIC
05-25-2011, 02:29 AM
Chaos is just for the challenge mostly.

wilsondtm
05-26-2011, 04:23 PM
nice tutorial
I myself had already finished the game & currently replaying it.
will try this tutorial out & having fun again.
thanks for the tutorial... :bigsmile2:

AaronRageRose
05-27-2011, 06:39 PM
That's...actually rather impressive. I haven't gotten the required seals for that, though...I'm still missing Double Element. I haven't been playing much, so I'm sure I'll come across it eventually - but would you happen to know right off hand which weapon has that seal?

wilsondtm
05-29-2011, 05:16 PM
I will try look into my game and mark out the exact spot for that when im getting back from outstation as currently im actually away from my home for working purposes.
will update once im get back.

Numerisch
06-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Hey Dynasty warriors :-)

i need your help. For the achievement i have to collect 1 mil honor. But the honor gains verrrryy slow.
Can anyone give me a tip / glitch, or something like that?

greetz Numerisch