PDA

View Full Version : Footage Of Microsoft Employee Trying To Sway People At Wii U Best Buy Event

Serious_M
06-17-2013, 06:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nKI5QzPYP9k

We heard rumours earlier this week that suggested that Microsoft had begun sending representatives to the Wii U Best Buy events in an effort to sway gamers to get an Xbox One. Now footage has surfaced of the company doing this exact thing at an undisclosed Best Buy store in North America. Seems as though he wasn’t expecting the response he got.

UWSCSS
06-17-2013, 06:29 PM
Not much happening in that video, some random guy wearing a white Microsoft t-shirt.. could be anybody and he didn't tell anybody to get an Xbox, not from what I heard at least.

CloudStrife7x
06-17-2013, 06:33 PM
if microsoft did this it wouldnt surprise me, but no one know for sure for the guy works for microsoft, then again i could care less lol

SiN
06-17-2013, 06:59 PM
The only time you see this is selling a tablet or a new windows phones / windows...... Xbox has their own shirts... Microsoft and below it Xbox team

thegutta
06-18-2013, 02:23 AM
I won't be surprise lol Microsoft is really scare right now they are losing customers by the minute so i guess this are desperate times lol

FuzzBallDog
06-23-2013, 03:43 PM
i also have youtube videos of the lochness monster and bigfoot and they are better quality....so is that proof bigfoot is real? if so i need to get on that church of bigfoot ASAP.

John Henry Eden
06-23-2013, 04:20 PM
i also have youtube videos of the lochness monster and bigfoot and they are better quality....so is that proof bigfoot is real? if so i need to get on that church of bigfoot ASAP.
They are very real, I'm currently having some lunch with them.

OT: I have a feeling it was probably someone trying to make Microsoft look even worse.