PDA

View Full Version : Is the X51 Worth it?

Wildcat
07-23-2013, 12:20 AM
Im looking to buy a good desktop. Is the alienware X51 worth the money? Looking for some insight.

SiN
07-23-2013, 02:10 AM
Going to says Yes and No....

But I have had AlienWares PC since they have been out in 1996. Now here why i will say no now... They was a independent company up to about 5 or less years ago, now that Dell owns them might be a little different is the quality that they are made... As I brought my last PC from them they was moving to Dell company.. The Next PC i will get will be then likely from Northwest Falcon.. Since they are still independent company. MY Alienware is ALX-51 last one they made before switching...

I'm still a big fan of them, but just don't like dell PCs.

If you are looking for a Gaming PC... NorthWest Falcon is the way too go.....

Wildcat
07-23-2013, 02:14 AM
Thanks man Im going to def check them out!

SiN
07-23-2013, 02:18 AM
Thanks man Im going to def check them out!

They might be a little more money.. but from my reads they are the best at what they do.. customer service is top notch.

fromscarface
07-23-2013, 04:07 AM
Im looking to buy a good desktop. Is the alienware X51 worth the money? Looking for some insight.alien ware are trash dude they use intel processors go with amd fx and use www.ibuypower.com and get a custom one built

drizzy
07-23-2013, 06:31 AM
you should seriously build your own pc, it's cheaper and fun the one i have cost about $700 it's not the best but i can play skyrim on high settings no lag at all and i have a couple mods installed

SiN
07-23-2013, 12:37 PM
alien ware are trash dude they use intel processors go with amd fx and use www.ibuypower.com and get a custom one built

they are pretty good too..