PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One launch delayed to 2014 in eight European countries

Serious_M
08-15-2013, 07:30 PM
Microsoft originally revealed Xbox One would launch in 21 markets in November, but the company says it's delaying the availability in some European countries. Eight countries have been hit with a delay to 2014: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Sweden, and Switzerland. The Xbox One will now launch in 13 markets in November: Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, US, and New Zealand.

Microsoft isn't detailing the exact reasons behind the delay, but the company does say there are "many factors," including localized Xbox One dash support, additional voice and languages, and partnerships for apps in each country. Customers who have pre-ordered the Xbox One in the eight delayed countries will receive a "pack-in game" when the console finally launches in 2014. "We understand this will be disappointing news for our fans in the impacted countries, and we are doing everything we can to bring Xbox One to you as soon as possible next year." failllllllllllllllllll

pinoyballer
08-15-2013, 07:36 PM
give a cookie to Microsoft for delaying it lol :094: :086:

drizzy
08-15-2013, 07:48 PM
well now they can all buy a ps4 :029:

thegutta
08-15-2013, 08:10 PM
PS4 for everyone :D

John Henry Eden
08-15-2013, 09:51 PM
It's not really that surprising.

Bongmantv
08-15-2013, 10:40 PM
NO! no ps4 for me, I have paid for my one already. People are so quick to forget Sony being hacked credit card details emails passwords leaked on top of that the endless down time of updates.

aquiladacciaio
09-26-2013, 08:46 AM
well now they can all buy a ps4 :029:

lol ...the first round will probably goes to Sony

Tsuiokuhen
09-26-2013, 09:38 AM
First they change their policies cause Sony bashed them. I thought that microshit wanted to become innovation but 2 pranks and they lost their minds. Also this makes me laugh at them and definitely when they tried to best to keep my pre-order, they said the game probably will be Fifa since that's the most wanted game. I don't fucking give a fuck about Fifa let me pick my own game and I would've left it on pre-order.

ThePrimeEvil
09-26-2013, 11:11 AM
I'm Australian and not a single one of my Australian friends is going to be picking up the Xbone on launch, if that's any indication of sales it is going to sell very poorly in Australia. Almost everyone I've spoken to dislikes Kinect and that much of the content will be US only with key franchises like Halo having lost momentum due to mediocre recent instalments.

Easygoes
09-26-2013, 03:55 PM
PS4 for everyone :D

Excitement!