PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix’s Aim On Final Fantasy XV To Achieve Highest Acclaimed In The Series

CloudStrife7x
09-10-2013, 06:12 PM
Square Enix recently issued 2013 annual report in which a section titled ‘Creator’s Voice’ has some of the company’s key people who shared their vision.

The interesting part of the report was the vision of Final Fantasy XV co-director, read it below:

“It’s a pleasure to introduce myself to our shareholders. My name is Hajime Tabata and I’m Co-Director of “FINAL FANTASY XV.”

http://www.latestnewsexplorer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/FFXV-1.jpg
My aim for the projects centering on “FINAL FANTASY XV” is to achieve the highest-acclaimed, highest-profitable installment in the “FINAL FANTASY” series. With this goal in mind, I would appreciate your continuous support.

Going forward, as a creator I would like to develop new IPs for seniors. I will create games that would thoroughly satisfy myself as I get older. Also, as a leader, I want to establish a strong production studio with an open, flexible atmosphere that constantly delivers excitement to shareholders, employees, the game industry and users—a studio with the capacity to consolidate the Group’s capabilities and play the best match at the forefront of the industry.

On this journey, the support of shareholders would be very much appreciated.”

Final Fantasy XV will release sometime in March 2014 for Xbox One and PS4.
Source: http://www.latestnewsexplorer.com/square-enixs-aim-on-ff-xv/

So Square Enix is trying to make this game the highest acclaimed and profitable Final Fantasy game ever to come out and as some of you know i posted awhile back the conditions so to speak that the former CEO Yoichi Iwada said, that they would only remake FFVII if only a current/future Final Fantasy game surpassed FFVII, but since Yoichi Iwada is no longer CEO and now Yosuke Matsuda is in charge, i have no idea if it matters anymore >.>, oh well here is hoping that if FFXV is more successful then any other Final Fantasy games that whoever is in charge will then remake FFVII

Serious_M
09-10-2013, 06:59 PM
we only now wait and see whats going to hapen next year but i,m looking forward to it , nice news share cloud

Sephiroth
09-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Hahahaha, funny!!
Square-Enix knows that no current/future Final Fantasy game will EVER surpass FFVII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55dO0ga1vUM

thegutta
09-10-2013, 09:56 PM
I honestly think FFXV will take the throne this game will change the way we see FF games can't wait to play on PS4 :D great share Cloud.

ThePrimeEvil
09-23-2013, 07:14 PM
Final Fantasy X was the last Final Fantasy game I purchased, later instalments didn't appeal to me enough to purchase on launch and I just ended up not buying any of them.

I have fond memories of Final Fnatasy VIII because that was the first Final Fantasy game I played. I should configure ePSXe and play through Final Fantasy VII, I've had the game for years and only played a few minutes of it years ago.