PDA

View Full Version : COD Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Modding

Delta SGM
05-31-2011, 08:15 PM
I have tried gamesaves that are supposed to be modded for the campaign and yet you only get to play one mission and then the unlimited ammo and god mode disappear. Please let me know if there is a way to mod the complete campaign. Browsing You Tube, I have tried to using the directions seen there. Dvars don't seem to carry over from one mission to the next. It is really aggravating. Any Help would Be TRULY Apreciated! Thanks, D

Caboose.
05-31-2011, 09:20 PM
with most call of duty games you will have to remod at the beginning of every level.

JizzaBeez
06-01-2011, 12:12 AM
with most call of duty games you will have to remod at the beginning of every level.

Not with Black Ops. I edited it with Xero and was able to play the entire Campaign in one go.
But you have to delete the Title Updates and stay offline for the mods to work.

And I was almost sure that I did MW2 as well in one go... too long ago to remember...

FibonKylix
07-15-2011, 12:46 PM
Not with Black Ops. I edited it with Xero and was able to play the entire Campaign in one go.

And I was almost sure that I did MW2 as well in one go... too long ago to remember...

Sorry for bumping a sort of old thread, but is the mod tool you used for BO still working? If so could I get a copy? :)

Mr Spliffs
09-14-2011, 02:32 AM
I modded the 1st level with god mode and infinte ammo, The god mode and infinite ammo wore off when the 2cd mission started. But i was still much harder to kill the normal Veteran, and had to pick up weapons, Still able to beat it no problem.

Delta SGM
10-04-2011, 08:27 PM

Hey Jizzabeez, thanks for that info do you have the savegame for that, sorry to bump, I am just really curious. The GPD's for Zombies that I have found didn't work even after what I thought was an update was deleted. OF course as always You Rock! Any Help is always Appreciated!:-c
- Delta

djase
10-16-2011, 02:19 PM
so..... if i want to modded campaign i need ?
cheers

Serious_M
10-16-2011, 03:56 PM
so..... if i want to modded campaign i need ?
cheers
Yep you need alot of cheers LOL

djase
10-16-2011, 05:47 PM
very funny dude !
cheers

zMATeR
10-22-2011, 07:23 AM

The reason is because XERO does not mod your savegame, it mods your GPD. It is patched now, but you can delete the title update and it will work.

As far as modding your savegame for MW2 goes, it will work, but you need to mod after the start of every mission, also be sure you remain on Veteran. When you get to the mission at the Gulag you may have an issue when you go inside the building. It is like CoD4 and will show a security camera when you are in any building.

Delta SGM
05-04-2012, 01:39 AM
I have played it through using the GPD for Black Ops Campaign and have had a blast doing so! I just started modding this past year when I had some down time when I was home on leave. So it was something to keep my head clear and occupy my time while I was home on Bowstring. Thanks for the info!