PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 predictions...

CLOUD STR1FE
06-08-2011, 05:10 PM
So after watching the teaser I wanted to get peoples input and opinions. My opinion of what will happen judging strictly from the video shown at E3 is this.

The giant structure you see is Onyx. Chief gets on the planet does his thing and eventually finds the other spartans. As for him showing his face... That I don't not know lol.

That's all I can guess from the short video we all should have seen by now. Give me your opinions ladies and gents.

Emerald Lance
06-08-2011, 05:42 PM
I've believed the structure was Onyx from the moment I saw Halo3's Legendary ending. To further add to that, we gotta remember that Guilty Spark was NOT malfunctioned when he attacks Chief at the end of Halo3, so it's possible (probable, even) that he could've sent a signal to all Forerunner installations about Chief being a bad guy, which would explain why Onyx would be attacking his ship the way it is (of course, Onyx started attacking everything when it woke up, so that's just conjecture).

Not so much a prediction but a hope. Remember how ODST used Halo3's multiplayer? Yeah, I hope Halo4 uses Reach's; a lot of people put in a lot of work to get a lot of stuff, only to not be able to use it. I hope DLC for the Reach multiplayer keeps getting added so that the experience stays fresh and new. Another Forge World would be nice...

Ravanofdarkness
06-08-2011, 07:25 PM
I'm just wondering if Halo 4 is going to be as good as the pervious Halo Games Campaign wise, didn't like the Halo Multiplayer after Halo 2. Sure they added alot of cool thing's into Halo's Multiplayer but Halo 2 was just amazing Online and Halo 3 was strange not the same and Halo Reach just is terrible with Jetpacks and all the Noobish stuff in it.

Halo 4 - Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpaB3Yess5c&hd=1

MitchMitchell
06-08-2011, 07:32 PM
I expect another great campaign mode at the very least.

CLOUD STR1FE
06-08-2011, 07:37 PM
I've believed the structure was Onyx from the moment I saw Halo3's Legendary ending. To further add to that, we gotta remember that Guilty Spark was NOT malfunctioned when he attacks Chief at the end of Halo3, so it's possible (probable, even) that he could've sent a signal to all Forerunner installations about Chief being a bad guy, which would explain why Onyx would be attacking his ship the way it is (of course, Onyx started attacking everything when it woke up, so that's just conjecture).

Not so much a prediction but a hope. Remember how ODST used Halo3's multiplayer? Yeah, I hope Halo4 uses Reach's; a lot of people put in a lot of work to get a lot of stuff, only to not be able to use it. I hope DLC for the Reach multiplayer keeps getting added so that the experience stays fresh and new. Another Forge World would be nice...
]

Good theory. As far as keeping reach multiplayer... I don't know. Add a BR and take away some armor abilities and you got the perfect halo game. Not halo 2 though lol

Renegade
06-08-2011, 09:00 PM
What I want to know...is, He has been sleeping in Cyro for some time, Since the ending of Halo 3, Where the fuck did the jetpack and silenced pistol come from? Did he wake up and take a trip to the space store?

CloudStrife7x
06-08-2011, 09:21 PM
What I want to know...is, He has been sleeping in Cyro for some time, Since the ending of Halo 3, Where the fuck did the jetpack and silenced pistol come from? Did he wake up and take a trip to the space store?

lol i know right he just got that stuff at of know where

MitchMitchell
06-09-2011, 12:35 AM
So does anyone think the campaign will follow the same storyline as it has for 1-3? where it's covenant invade, go to halo, here comes flood. Fight flood + covenant. Escape a ticking time bomb or defeat boss? Still love the story but it was really predictable in Halo 3.

eviljasonn
06-09-2011, 03:52 AM
the space store lol. It should be good. Halo is the meat and potatoes for Microsoft...

CLOUD STR1FE
06-09-2011, 06:37 AM

Lmfao! That's some funny stuff right there

iOwnNoobs713
06-11-2011, 01:44 AM
All im Hoping is that 343 doesnt fuk up Halo 4 because if they do ill be pretty pist off

thongtau
06-14-2011, 04:15 PM
Woow Halo 4 - Trailer it so cool

stanlec
06-14-2011, 06:18 PM
I dont know the direction that 343 studios will take halo4, but hopefully they can get it close as possible to halo2 gameplay as possible. :)