PDA

View Full Version : Choose your preferred Mortal Kombat DLC character

jkipp82
01-14-2011, 03:51 PM
You can affect what dlc we get.

Looks like Ed Boon himself cannot contain his excitement for the DLCs set to come onboard the Mortal Kombat reprisal. Heading to his tweet, he went on to ask fans which characters would they like to see in the DLCs, inevitably letting slip the standing choices.

So said his tweet, "Seriously guys. Tell me your order of preference for a DLC character. Rain, Shinnok, KEnshi, Robo-smoke or a new character?" While that list seems hefty already as it is, he apparently missed out on one more. "Ooops... forgot one. Or Tanya," he followed up with another tweet.

They all sound pretty good. Hopefully we'll be seeing all of them in Mortal Kombat 2011. If not then, I'd probably be fine with Robo-Smoke, granting that his awesome fatalities will be coming along with him.

Mister Epic
03-09-2011, 01:09 AM
Hopefully Sheeva will be available as DLC as well. She was one of my favorites on Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. Although my favorite two-armed MK character is Kintaro. His design is simply BADASS!

Among those, I want Rain and Robo-Smoke.

longy999
03-09-2011, 01:32 AM
Kintaro was awsome but it would be Baraka for me if he isn't already in it. Maybe even Drahmin for comedy value!

CloudStrife7x
03-09-2011, 02:23 AM
for dlc i would want rain

DJ XHUNTER
03-09-2011, 04:32 AM
i would like to see myself

CloudStrife7x
03-09-2011, 05:00 AM
i would like to see myself

u got me there, i also would like to see myself but on slash from my buster sword would kill every other character, it just wouldnt be fair

Krauser
03-09-2011, 08:33 AM
My vote is for Iron Man :D or a GodZilla as Xbox 360 exclusive character!!! What? PS3 got Kratos from God of War, then at least give us Godzilla :3
Ok that sounded weird...heck i wanna see someone as Dante or Bayonetta in Mortal Kombat it would look sweet :D Just imagine this SSSStylish Fatalities ^^

Paprika
03-09-2011, 01:04 PM
My vote is for Iron Man :D or a GodZilla as Xbox 360 exclusive character!!! What? PS3 got Kratos from God of War, then at least give us Godzilla :3
Ok that sounded weird...heck i wanna see someone as Dante or Bayonetta in Mortal Kombat it would look sweet :D Just imagine this SSSStylish Fatalities ^^

Hey 360 gets Master Chief:P but serious what a damned joke and thats not me hating on Halo (which i can do:P) He's not a character who deserves to be in the same league as the fighters in MK are. Anyway enough of that...

I say if PS3 has Kratos 360 should get Ares or Zeus to instigate that Greek war *Cough flame war Cough*:P

Mister Epic
03-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Kintaro was awsome but it would be Baraka for me if he isn't already in it. Maybe even Drahmin for comedy value!

I believe Baraka (My second favorite MK character next to Scorpion) may already be in. It would be a SIN not to put him in.

Also, Drahmin sucks. At best, he'd make a good training dummy.

Agreed on Kintaro, though. He's friggin' SICK!

longy999
03-09-2011, 06:23 PM
lol, Drahmin did suck, just loved the flies, maybe I'll swap him out for Bo rai Cho instead, get throwing up on some people.

Maybe Kintaro will make an appearance, Boon said that almost everyone from the first 3 original games would pop up at some point. Lets just hope that doesn't include Motaro though, hated that bloody thing!

Mister Epic
03-09-2011, 06:27 PM
lol, Drahmin did suck, just loved the flies, maybe I'll swap him out for Bo rai Cho instead, get throwing up on some people.

Maybe Kintaro will make an appearance, Boon said that almost everyone from the first 3 original games would pop up at some point. Lets just hope that doesn't include Motaro though, hated that bloody thing!

I hated Motaro also, but not as a character. He's a great character; I just hated fighting him on Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. I shat bricks every time I had to fight him and rarely beat him. Cheap bastard!

But it's precisely because he offers such challenge that I actually want him in. And hopefully it'll be his full Centaur form and not that shitty two-legged version.

longy999
03-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Block, block, back-leg kick, fireball, game over. Thats my memory of Motaro lol. The 2 legged version in Armaggeddon was pitiful though, don't think the PS2 could handle all the polygons to make him full.

DJ XHUNTER
03-09-2011, 10:47 PM
lol
thats fuuny

BrayWyatt
03-10-2011, 01:05 AM
all of the original skins for the players.

Mister Epic
03-13-2011, 09:35 PM
all of the original skins for the players.

I think the Kollector's Edition gets that. Not sure.

Or maybe we get that as a reward for beating the 300th Tower Challenge.

13Dannyboy13
03-13-2011, 11:28 PM
If Quan Chi isn't already there he's be pretty good. I still remember the first time I ripped off someone's leg in MK4 and beat them to death with it.....good times. Kintaro as well because he's just a badass.

Ravanofdarkness
03-13-2011, 11:32 PM
I want to see Dante (DMC3 Version) in Mortal Kombat. :)