PDA

View Full Version : Apparently the iPhone 5 will kill the Nintendo 3DS

longy999
09-18-2011, 01:07 PM
Oh man, despite Nintendo announcing that one of the biggest franchises ever in Japan will be coming to the Nintendo 3DS and Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 will be coming later this year, Slash Gear believes that Apple’s iPhone 5 will ‘officially kill’ the Nintendo 3DS;

Nintendo: consumers do not and will not care about the 3DS. And the iPhone 5, which will likely come with improved components to help deliver even better gameplay to owners, will make that abundantly clear.

The 3DS is failing right now, more than any other reason, because of smartphones and tablets offering compelling gaming experiences. And when the iPhone 5 launches in the next several weeks, you can expect it to officially kill off the 3DS.

Sorry, Nintendo, but if smartphones and tablets already on store shelves are killing the 3DS, the iPhone 5 might just be enough to put the final nail in the device’s coffin.

Serious_M
09-18-2011, 08:33 PM
Its to bad i liked the nintendo 3ds so much

HydroBullet
09-18-2011, 09:12 PM
Wow that's crazy I heard that Microsoft and Sony might do a partnership together that would definitively kill Nintendo.

cornnatron
09-18-2011, 09:32 PM
dont forget they still got mario and zelda exclusive.
and then i dont think nitendo would go in to losses if the 3ds fails they sold to many ds and 3ds allready and dont forget wii.

DJ XHUNTER
09-19-2011, 01:46 AM
iphone best peace of technology everr

gentoogod
06-02-2012, 07:42 PM
what kind of moron believes this drivel. First off you can't compare the two. If 3ds had 99 cent games it would destroy every phone out there. Thats like saying bmx bikes are killing cars. Secondly who still buys iphones lol.

voidmage09
06-02-2012, 07:47 PM
great share to bad i dont care about the iPhone or apple i hear they migth try put ads in there game sony there was posted about it some time ago on gamefly news

cybersam
06-02-2012, 08:01 PM
what kind of moron believes this drivel. First off you can't compare the two. If 3ds had 99 cent games it would destroy every phone out there. Thats like saying bmx bikes are killing cars. Secondly who still buys iphones lol.

unfortunately apple nerds and those who are blind to reality will favor the iphone... although apple rips them off with the price and strips them of their privacy and other rights... and still they worship apple...

great share to bad i dont care about the iPhone or apple i hear they migth try put ads in there game sony there was posted about it some time ago on gamefly news
that's another reason to believe it's not going to kill the for those who care more about games

so it won't kill the 3ds there are still enough nintendo fanboys/girls ^_^

thegutta
06-02-2012, 08:15 PM
iPhone 4life :D

voidmage09
06-02-2012, 08:17 PM
iPhone 4life :D

i went with the zune over apple

goign end this now be for it goes over board

xBASSxMONSTAx
06-02-2012, 08:19 PM
This is all bullsht. Nothing will kill nintendo, they have too many good game characters like mario, Kirby, zelda and many more.

I still have my 3ds because of the future games like mario bro's 3d, luigi's mansion 2.

Not to mention the price difference new, iPhone 5 around £500. 3DS with couple games around £100.

If anythings in trouble its the ps vita as that's got nothing, To expensive, no solid games or no solid lineup which makes u think dam, I need a ps vita soon just to play that game.

voidmage09
06-02-2012, 08:23 PM
This is all bullsht. Nothing will kill nintendo, they have too many good game characters like mario, Kirby, zelda and many more.

I still have my 3ds because of the future games like mario bro's 3d, luigi's mansion 2.

Not to mention the price difference new iPhone 5 = £500. 3DS with couple games around £100.

If any things in trouble it's the ps vita.

true i rather have games over iphone/apple

thegutta
06-02-2012, 08:59 PM
i went with the zune over apple

goign end this now be for it goes over board

WHAT a Zune seriously over apple lmao who the hell still use the Zune n why are stores still selling the shit lmao come to apple get yourself an iPod Touch or an iPhone 4s like me n you'll be all good trust me :D