PDA

View Full Version : Team Ninja pushing Wii U to the limit

longy999
10-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Tecmo Koei localization head Peter Garza has told VG247 that Team Ninja are trying their absolute hardest to push the Wii U hardware to its limits with the forthcoming Ninja Gaiden 3. The game itself is still in the very early stages of development, but the team are already tinkering around with the Wii U controller to find out how to make it shine.

“We’re still finding out what the hardware can do and how to work with the hardware itself. Right now, we’re at a very early stage, so we can’t say that we’re pushing it to its limits right now.

“But I can tell you that the team being what it is is definitely interested in pushing the hardware as hard as it can. With 3DS, when we brought out Dead or Alive: Dimensions, that was one of the best looking 3DS games out there.”

“And we really wanted to use whatever hardware we were on, we want to use to its full potential and really push that. Not just in spec, but the features that make that hardware unique. So for right now with Wii U, we’re just starting to know what Wii U is and how we can make it fun.”

CloudStrife7x
10-11-2011, 03:59 PM
I just wish we could start having some gameplay footage for these wii u games, at least so it could help me choose whether or not I get a wii u, will probably get this game on 360 still, good info shared longy