This save includes:
-Every Weapon Blue Print
-Ever Rare Weapon
-Nearly Infinite Ammo
-999,999,999+ Of every item
-Every skill unlocked
-Level 50
-999,999,999+ Money

Download: Modded Gamesave (http://www.mediafire.com/?btnhc9cx5lm11n0)

VirusTotal: Virus Scan (http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=94808eef6bcca8a3e5a48fbfb599f5599f0 b46fd55a4f3b18cd564ac8cfdeaee-1319418516)

While trading other players online, DO NOT trade weapons. If you do, your Xbox will freeze.

This is a modded gamesave for Logan

How to properly use the gamesave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zao0NfRGQIA

*Note: The video isn't my save. It's just to show you how to properly use a Dead Island Modded Gamesave. This is MY SAVE that I MADE.*

reppoHssarg
10-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Thank you Blinky for a very nice GS. It downloaded fine for me. Here is more info on Blinky's GS:

Type;Logan Chapter 2 Level 50 8% 4 hrs 30 min 51 sec

Throwable_BrainWaveBomb Craftplan_Exclusive4
Throwable_MeatJar None
Throwable_ShockBomb Craftplan_Exclusive7
Throwable_StunBomb Craftplan_Exclusive5
Melee_leg_Ban None
Melee_leg_Banisher None
Melee_leg_GabrielsSledgeHammer Craftplan_Teslacraft
Melee_leg_TheMachete Craftplan_Oldsmokycraft
Melee_leg_Bushmaster Craftplan_Oldsmokycraft
Throwable_PoisonBomb Craftplan_Exclusive6
Throwable_ExplodingMeat Craftplan_Exclusive8
Melee_leg_Italianplumber None
Melee_leg_M.C. None
Melee_leg_MasterChef None
Melee_leg_Two-Parter None
Melee_leg_Eviscerator Craftplan_Poisonx4
Melee_leg_PickOfDestiny None
Melee_leg_AssassinsGreed None
Melee_leg_Zedsdemise None
Melee_leg_BluntSpeaker Craftplan_Exclusive1
Throwable_IncendiaryGrenade None
Medkit_HealthPackMedium None
Firearm_leg_DefenderOfTheMotherland Craftplan_Shockrifle
Melee_Fists None
Melee_leg_BouncersPal Craftplan_Exclusive1
Firearm_leg_CrowdPleaser Craftplan_Prideshotgun
Firearm_leg_Mccall9Mm Craftplan_Pridegun
Melee_leg_Homerun Craftplan_Sawdiscaxecraft
Throwable_Grenade None
Melee_leg_VikingOfTheSouth Craftplan_Phoenixcraft

They are ALL golden, even the fists!

Blinky
10-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Thank you Blinky for a very nice GS. It downloaded fine for me. Here is more info on Blinky's GS:

Type;Logan Chapter 2 Level 50 8% 4 hrs 30 min 51 sec

Throwable_BrainWaveBomb Craftplan_Exclusive4
Throwable_MeatJar None
Throwable_ShockBomb Craftplan_Exclusive7
Melee_leg_Ban None
Melee_leg_Banisher None
Melee_leg_GabrielsSledgeHammer Craftplan_Teslacraft
Melee_leg_TheMachete Craftplan_Oldsmokycraft
Melee_leg_Bushmaster Craftplan_Oldsmokycraft
Throwable_PoisonBomb Craftplan_Exclusive6
Throwable_ExplodingMeat Craftplan_Exclusive8
Melee_leg_Italianplumber None
Melee_leg_M.C. None
Melee_leg_MasterChef None
Melee_leg_Two-Parter None
Melee_leg_Eviscerator Craftplan_Poisonx4
Melee_leg_PickOfDestiny None
Melee_leg_AssassinsGreed None
Melee_leg_Zedsdemise None
Melee_leg_BluntSpeaker Craftplan_Exclusive1
Medkit_HealthPackMedium None
Firearm_leg_DefenderOfTheMotherland Craftplan_Shockrifle
Melee_Fists None
Melee_leg_BouncersPal Craftplan_Exclusive1
Firearm_leg_CrowdPleaser Craftplan_Prideshotgun
Firearm_leg_Mccall9Mm Craftplan_Pridegun
Melee_leg_Homerun Craftplan_Sawdiscaxecraft
Throwable_Grenade None
Melee_leg_VikingOfTheSouth Craftplan_Phoenixcraft

They are ALL golden, even the fists!

Thanks for giving additional info.

Glad you are enjoying the save. :bigsmile:

xMuRdoKx
10-25-2011, 03:04 PM
Thx mate!!!
This save is freaking cool!!
How did you manage to sort the herald like that in order (except for number 40 wich is at start)
How did you do to make the save that i so desire!! All skill/ collectibles (in order wich is a big+), all mods as well (almost in perfect order too wich is also huge+) , all legendary weapon (another big plus, tho i would like to have them unmodded to moddify at my leasure, and im not sure if they all got the damage they should, some seem pretty weak, tho i dont know them all anyway, and I see the exotic Kane knife isnt in the bunch ( i used it alot on my first playtrough... :D))
AND to top it all of.... ALL of the bonus content mod/modded weapons from the pre order edition.... sweeeeeeet!! :D

OK how did you pull that off?... hex editing a certain savegame editor we dont have here... or something else?
Teach me how (hell I would like to know how to do it, that would be the best), or maybe I could ask you to do the same with the 3 other characters if its not too much too ask sir?

Oh I was also thinking, apparently its possible to have the Fury weapons i heard, they dont use stamina, they dont get damaged, and they re freaking powerfull.... It'd be a nice addition to the inventory :D

Blinky
10-25-2011, 09:32 PM
Thx mate!!!
This save is freaking cool!!
How did you manage to sort the herald like that in order (except for number 40 wich is at start)
How did you do to make the save that i so desire!! All skill/ collectibles (in order wich is a big+), all mods as well (almost in perfect order too wich is also huge+) , all legendary weapon (another big plus, tho i would like to have them unmodded to moddify at my leasure, and im not sure if they all got the damage they should, some seem pretty weak, tho i dont know them all anyway, and I see the exotic Kane knife isnt in the bunch ( i used it alot on my first playtrough... :D))
AND to top it all of.... ALL of the bonus content mod/modded weapons from the pre order edition.... sweeeeeeet!! :D

OK how did you pull that off?... hex editing a certain savegame editor we dont have here... or something else?
Teach me how (hell I would like to know how to do it, that would be the best), or maybe I could ask you to do the same with the 3 other characters if its not too much too ask sir?

Oh I was also thinking, apparently its possible to have the Fury weapons i heard, they dont use stamina, they dont get damaged, and they re freaking powerfull.... It'd be a nice addition to the inventory :D

I did alot of hex editing and I used several different editors. I'm working on the others as we speak. Fury weapons are ISO/JTAG only.

lolokay1
10-26-2011, 12:19 AM
If you don't mind I made a few changes to your save that I think would benefit the community.

I've max'd out all of the weapons stats, made it so you can trade with other people (except for the unlimited ammo guns) and you are able to pick up weapons without freezing.

The one thing I'm still baffled about is how you unlocked every skill level and all of the mods.

VergilNamodo
10-26-2011, 02:14 AM
If I may be so bold as to request similar saves for the rest of the characters? Mainly all mods unlocked and all skills maxed.

xMuRdoKx
10-26-2011, 06:42 AM
Oh! Nice lolokay :D
When you say Maxed Out you mean overpowered them or just gave em the max stats you could get em legit?
And the freeze problem was it just the fack the melee weapons had like 900000000x of each cuz i fixed the with and editor but havent had the chance to try it in game yet....
Could you please if its ok with Blinky of course and you too, load that moddified save so I can download it?
And while were at it (then again if its not too much to ask) tell me how you've made those changes...
And if you guys know how to hex edit the collectibles, weapon mods and skills, maybe point me in the right direction, like what program should i use, the hex addresses im searching for and how to proceed with all that so that i may give it a shot, Im no pro at hex editing, I have tweaked a few of my save, readings trough forums, trials and erors but mostly on my own, but as soon as there is a checksum or more advance stuff im kindda screw and I need a save editor. at least to fix the checksum that is!
Like I said i dont know much bout all that stuff but whilling to learn and try cuz id like to be able to do my own save editors at some point...(of course this is not gonna happen tomorrow XD )

lolokay1
10-26-2011, 07:55 AM
I'm not going to post anything without Blinky's consent.

The freezing was caused by the 99999999999999x of every weapon so I changed everything back to one.

Also, seeing how everything was orange it looks like someone went to town in MxS editor so I changed everything back to its rightful color. As for the weapons, they are the highest they can go legit (they can go a tiny bit higher but the force would decrease dramatically so it's at the tipping point), no crazy 100000000000 damage or anything. I did this by using a certain string that I'm not ready to share until there's a sam b version of this type of save or if I figure out a way to make a version of it myself.

I'm pretty positive this save is a ISO mod though I could be wrong.

My advice would be to not even use save editing programs and stick with a hex editor, one that has a converter built into it. Just look at the different weapons in hex and you'll start seeing patterns and you'll figure out what to mess with quickly.

xMuRdoKx
10-26-2011, 03:29 PM
I actually used mxs editor to lower the amount of weapons, I do like that editor (tho it kindda bugs me that it turns everything orange but at least for starter it ok Ill go step by step i suppose XD )
didnt have any issues in game, just didnt try if it would freeze again picking the weapon back again.
Now Im yet again in an impass, as I said b4, im not pro at hex editing, far from it, and following a steps by steps guide to unencrypt/open a game save got me nowhere, im suppose to extract the save with 7zip BUT 7zip tells me the file cant be extracted like an archive....so im lost -_- Trying that made me realize how of a newbie I really am lol, I guess the save i edited b4 were just made to be easily edited XD
i must be missing something, I'm wondering what, i can open the save with an hex editor but there isnt much info there except the name of the weapons on the right side of the editor but no other values.... If its encrypted, I'm guessing the file dont open completly lettig me see the values I want to edit... I would like to start by lets say just try out by changing the colors of crafting items in my inventory to make it look more legit.... How would i do that...
Can you please explain step by step (to the newbie I am XD ) how to remove encryption / open the save, what hex editor u use (using the same will most likely make the explaining eassier) tho I dont wanna have to pay for an hex editor :P ( I got Hex editor Neo, Hex edit, Notepad++)
I'd be very grateful!

reppoHssarg
10-26-2011, 03:49 PM
I actually used mxs editor to lower the amount of weapons, I do like that editor (tho it kindda bugs me that it turns everything orange but at least for starter it ok Ill go step by step i suppose XD )
didnt have any issues in game, just didnt try if it would freeze again picking the weapon back again.
Now Im yet again in an impass, as I said b4, im not pro at hex editing, far from it, and following a steps by steps guide to unencrypt/open a game save got me nowhere, im suppose to extract the save with 7zip BUT 7zip tells me the file cant be extracted like an archive....so im lost -_- Trying that made me realize how of a newbie I really am lol, I guess the save i edited b4 were just made to be easily edited XD
i must be missing something, I'm wondering what, i can open the save with an hex editor but there isnt much info there except the name of the weapons on the right side of the editor but no other values.... If its encrypted, I'm guessing the file dont open completly lettig me see the values I want to edit... I would like to start by lets say just try out by changing the colors of crafting items in my inventory to make it look more legit.... How would i do that...
Can you please explain step by step (to the newbie I am XD ) how to remove encryption / open the save, what hex editor u use (using the same will most likely make the explaining eassier) tho I dont wanna have to pay for an hex editor :P ( I got Hex editor Neo, Hex edit, Notepad++)
I'd be very grateful!

I have a Post about that at:

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?7278-Dead-Island-How-To-Get-Unencypted-from-GS-with-Modio-7zip-so-you-can-Mod-it!&highlight=dead+island

I did not mention the editor in it because it had nothing to do with getting the GS you can Hex edit. However I currently use HxD available free at:

http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

xMuRdoKx
10-27-2011, 07:22 PM
I'm pretty positive this save is a ISO mod though I could be wrong.

My advice would be to not even use save editing programs and stick with a hex editor, one that has a converter built into it. Just look at the different weapons in hex and you'll start seeing patterns and you'll figure out what to mess with quickly.

Do you have an Hex editor with a converter built in to point me to, cuz the ones I hve dont have this I think... well when you say converter you mean to convert ISO file right? ( sorry for my lack of knowledge but I'm a beginner at this so.... )

Blinky
10-29-2011, 01:42 AM
Nearly 500 thread views, only 12 replies, and over 300+ downloads.

If you guys are going to leech, you could atleast give me some credit, and click the "Thanks" button.

This would be much appreciated.

About how I created the save: I've replied back to your Pm on how I made it.

reppoHssarg
10-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Nearly 500 thread views, only 12 replies, and over 300+ downloads.

If you guys are going to leech, you could atleast give me some credit, and click the "Thanks" button.

This would be much appreciated.

About how I created the save: I've replied back to your Pm on how I made it.

I've hit the Thanks friend and am Sorry! about being lazy and not starting a different thread elsewhere. I wasn't meaning to intrude!

xMuRdoKx
10-30-2011, 05:22 AM
Hmmm sorry dude I guess I didnt actually pressed the thank button (tho i thought I had )
I did tell you in word tho Thank a bunch for the awesome save and if you would explain how you did it to me too I'd really appreciate....
All info on the matter can be helpfull to since I'm such a beginner at this stuff! :P
If you want to pm me about the how to (maybe its a secret :P ) well I will respect the answer what ever it is!
THX Blinky!

Blinky
10-30-2011, 02:02 PM
Hmmm sorry dude I guess I didnt actually pressed the thank button (tho i thought I had )
I did tell you in word tho Thank a bunch for the awesome save and if you would explain how you did it to me too I'd really appreciate....
All info on the matter can be helpfull to since I'm such a beginner at this stuff! :P
If you want to pm me about the how to (maybe its a secret :P ) well I will respect the answer what ever it is!
THX Blinky!

I created this save by using an unreleased game save edtior. I'm a BETA tester for it, the success of this gamesave means the editor will be released soon.

yale2k2
10-31-2011, 12:57 AM
whens this editor going to be out? and where will it be avalible at

Blinky
10-31-2011, 07:28 PM
whens this editor going to be out? and where will it be avalible at

I'm not sure about the official release date, but when I do release it, I'll post it here.

Game Wizard
10-31-2011, 10:39 PM
I'm not sure about the official release date, but when I do release it, I'll post it here.
where can i find a save that does not freeze like this with all skills and everything unlocked?
Thank u blinky

Blinky
11-01-2011, 03:08 AM
where can i find a save that does not freeze like this with all skills and everything unlocked?
Thank u blinky

Just take the save editor on this site and mod the melee weapons to 1, and edit some stuff like that.

Alot of people haven't had this problem, but I'll look into it.

aussiebrah
11-01-2011, 12:23 PM
cheers man, its awesome

VergilNamodo
11-02-2011, 04:02 AM
Hey Blinky, are you still working on saves for the other characters or are you just gonna wait til the editor is released?

Blinky
11-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Hey Blinky, are you still working on saves for the other characters or are you just gonna wait til the editor is released?

Working on the editor. :bigsmile2:

AUO Jamesxc
11-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Love it Thanks

Blinky
11-10-2011, 12:23 AM
Good news guys!

The tool that I used to create this game will be out within 2-3 weeks max.

It's similar to Modio/Horizon 360. It's called STEM. Stay posted until then!

killz4thrillz87
11-11-2011, 05:23 AM
Good news guys!

The tool that I used to create this game will be out within 2-3 weeks max.

It's similar to Modio/Horizon 360. It's called STEM. Stay posted until then!

Hey just thought i would let you know that the new update lets you get to lvl 60 and their is new blueprints, also youre infinite inventory no longer works, it will spawn with the items but once you drop any of them you cant pick them back up (or pick up anything else either), i tested it all the way up untill i could hold only 18 items again, sooo if you could find another way to hold infinite items, that would be awesome (also, they made it to where jin can only hold 150 items) thanks, keep up the good work!

VergilNamodo
11-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Bad news :-(

It may just be me, but with the new patch, the save gets detected as "corrupted" and is reset to default 59 skill points... and probably some other stuff that I don't remember.

killz4thrillz87
11-12-2011, 10:23 PM
just you, didnt happen for me.

Abdul875
11-13-2011, 02:39 AM
Blinky I would just like to say thanks for spending time in making and puting this up.
THANKS
THANKS
THANKS
THANKS
THANKS
THANKS
THANKS
Thanks
And o yea keep up the good work

Loganville
11-16-2011, 12:30 AM
I tried it and what happened to me is that I ended up with 38 weapons on my (not Jin) inventory and the selected ones could not be changed. I had 8 selected and I could cycle through them and change from 1 to another of the 7 on the wheel, but I couldn't not go in my inventory and unequip one and add another to the wheel.

magiblader
11-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Why does my XBOX not use the game save that i put in the memory? It just stays in memory but i can't play the game save

VergilNamodo
11-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Why does my XBOX not use the game save that i put in the memory? It just stays in memory but i can't play the game save

Did you select the USB drive as the memory source? If that doesn't work, try copying the save from the USB to the console in the dashboard.

magiblader
11-20-2011, 09:30 PM
I tried using my usb save;failed, copying it to hard drive; failed

anything else u want me to try?

jwaller
11-26-2011, 09:14 PM
where can we download this save?

VergilNamodo
11-28-2011, 12:23 AM
I tried using my usb save;failed, copying it to hard drive; failed

anything else u want me to try?

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you >_>

Did you enter your game and console IDs into the save file?

magiblader
11-28-2011, 04:30 AM
Oh, nevermind about that, I got it fixed sort of. Thanks for your help though

purplebananaz
08-10-2013, 03:50 AM
wheres the link?

DarkCyber7
02-04-2017, 01:42 AM
tnx 360 haven

DarkCyber7
02-04-2017, 01:44 AM
thank you so much