PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion Test Hall Retail Mod

mojobojo
11-09-2011, 02:20 AM
This was a little something I have been working on. This savegame is in the Test Hall. It is a map designed by Behtesda to do their testing on items, scripts, sounds, etc. It has all of the clothing, armor, clothes, potions, EVERYTHING. Just replace the IDs in this savegame with the ones for you xbox and profile, copy to your device, it will tell you its missing plugins that is okay just continue, and enjoy.

NOTE: Some doors do nothing or lead to black. If you ever want to take the items you have and use them in the game, go into the door in the middle with a green light over it that says "Wooden Door to Hawkhaven" and fast travel from in there.

http://i.imgur.com/YNQjC.jpg

CloudStrife7x
11-09-2011, 06:01 PM
awesome share mojobojo i will definitely try this out when i have time :)

Serious_M
11-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Nice share mojo , wil check this out soon

SpodoKomodo
01-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Just wanted to say thanks - my kid was at me for weeks to do this and it worked first time...you have made his day!!!

moneyndetroit
03-03-2012, 02:12 AM
never played oblivion. is it as good as Skyrim?

CloudStrife7x
03-03-2012, 02:16 AM
never played oblivion. is it as good as Skyrim?

i would say it is but thats just me lol, but in all seriousness it is a really good game, if you like Skyrim you will probably like Oblivion

Judd
03-03-2012, 03:11 AM
Oblivion kicks ass.

I didn't know you could use the test hall on Xbox I thought it was just PC, thanks for the save :D

Vincent Valentine
03-03-2012, 08:22 AM
very very old haha but nice share :P if you use Horizons Oblivion mod tool and change the coordinates to certain numbers (i have them somewhere) you will end up in the testing hall. But anyways nice share

Mexicanjoel
04-15-2012, 08:16 AM
OMG awesome.... now i don't have to try and remember where everything is since the last time i played (4 years) hopefully :P

Mexicanjoel
04-15-2012, 09:08 AM
it works for me but i have a question: do i have to be lvl 1 like the save to enter or can i enter with my other saves?