PDA

View Full Version : Dead Island - Do You Need Your Save Modded? or Need a Modded Save? Look Here!

mikemike313
11-17-2011, 03:41 AM
~BubbleGump~

I am now accepting requests for Dead Island Modified GameSaves, along with modifying your existing GameSaves.

If you want your save modified:
1) please DO NOT ask for me to ADD weapons/craft items (I can ONLY modify what is already there, example - if you want 99,999 diamonds, you must have AT LEAST 1 diamond in your inventory)
2) I DO expect YOU to have a list of things you want done to your save (add money, raise level, change quantity of existing items, add unlimited ammo, ect...)
3) make sure to put your save in the email
4) put your gamertag in the email (so I can create a folder for your saves on my PC, for easy backup and/or later requests)
email your save to [email protected] along with the list of changes you wish to made (i will not download saves uploaded to a website)

If you want an already modified save:
PM or Email me, I will not upload to a website (because the credit for my upload link would end being taken)
I have a level 60 Purna save that includes the following...
$999,999,999
99,999 diamonds
99,999 oleander
99,999 brand champagne
unbreakable Eviscerator
level 60 guns (ALL have unlimited ammo)
level 50 guns (ALL have unlimited ammo, most of them are on Jin)
a level 50 weapon that kills ANYTHING in one shot
many more perks/weapons than I wish to list...

Please post on this thread if you have any questions and/or want to say thanks, my email is not to be replied to unless your save did not work, I will always have a backup untouched, and will modify your save until it works and/or give you the unmodified save back if you ever decide you don't want the mods.

My Email is checked frequently, and I will check on this thread AT LEAST once a day...

~BubbleGump~

mikemike313
11-17-2011, 04:22 AM
going to bed, so if you dont get a reply, you will get one by noon tomoro (USA Eastern Time)

seka626
11-18-2011, 07:18 AM
Got the save works grate thanks again

zombiehunter
11-21-2011, 06:32 PM
can i get some help with 2 of my saves? i just want the updated weapons mods from the patch 1.3 added to the 2 characters. help?

mikemike313
11-21-2011, 07:13 PM
can i get some help with 2 of my saves? i just want the updated weapons mods from the patch 1.3 added to the 2 characters. help?

i personally can not add new items/weapon modifiers

not saying it cant be done, but my freeware hex editing program does not support that type of function, and i do not wish to pay for a better program, as my programs fit my needs well

i think you emailed me, and i have replied more in-depth

sorry, i know the above is not what you wanted to hear

CloudyAero
01-02-2012, 07:55 AM
Is there a way I can get a nice modded save WITHOUT them being max lvl? Like I can have all that stuff being like lvl 26 or something?

heero360
01-17-2012, 02:15 PM
can you send you save to me?