PDA

View Full Version : What Are Hot Dogs Made Of

McWxXx
01-28-2011, 03:22 AM
Got in a huge argument w/ a friend of mine over this. Well here's the proof for all who think they know what those little wieners(no pun on ingredients intended:sweatdrop:) are made of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAn0PBjhwW4

Video is from discovery channels "How Its Made"

Enjoy Or Not.

game0606
01-28-2011, 04:36 AM
i am not watching that video because i love hot dogs

madasahat
01-28-2011, 04:55 AM
one of the worst jobs i could think of doing, look on the tin hotdogs aint even meat produce! well in the uk they aint allowed to say meat!

madasahat
01-28-2011, 05:02 AM
this is usually what hotdogs are made of :(

here’s a pretty video about how every scrap of meat is scavenged from an animal’s carcass, so you can enjoy “100%” fish fingers and beefburgers. And yes, the rectum is meat as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuIkr0df4-0&feature=player_embedded#

doket
01-28-2011, 11:08 AM
damn, before this i thought hotdog is made of a very hot of dog.....

MountaindewM
01-28-2011, 10:08 PM
It could be made from the proteins from a turd and I'd still eat it since it's not bad for you and it tastes good.....alright not literally but you get the idea. Waste not, want not isn't that the term? Anyway it's good that they don't waste food especially since some countires are starving for food although at least the hot dogs don't look like what they are made from.....since you do realize what some people eat daily and they know exactly what it is. Heck even Lyoto Machida drinks his own urine during training I read. So yeah eating hotdogs isn't that bad.

CloudStrife7x
01-29-2011, 02:15 AM
this is some nasty stuff

pureIso
01-31-2011, 04:45 PM
I want one now so bad.....I am starving!!

Emerald Lance
02-01-2011, 12:49 AM
I think hotdogs is a pretty cool guy. Eh is made out of buttholes and doesn't afraid of anything.

Actually, to be honest, this hasn't deterred me from eating them. I already knew all this.

pureIso
02-01-2011, 02:28 AM
I was so sure hot dogs are made from porks.

McWxXx
02-01-2011, 03:55 AM
Well some of the hotdogs are. I also got one detailing the chicken nuggets that mac D's says are all white chicken meat(LMAO), but I don't think anyone would want to see it, its gross like 2 girls one finger type thing. I always hated macD's, and after the video detailing the mac nuggets i hated them even more.

CloudStrife7x
02-01-2011, 03:57 AM
Well some of the hotdogs are. I also got one detailing the chicken nuggets that mac D's says are all white chicken meat(LMAO), but I don't think anyone would want to see it, its gross like 2 girls one finger type thing. I always hated macD's, and after the video detailing the mac nuggets i hated them even more.

I agree completely

Emerald Lance
02-17-2011, 08:28 PM
NOOOOO, DON'T TELL ME!!! I do so love McDonald's all white meat (product) chicken McNuggets, with the subtle taste of fish sticks and the potent sludgy grease. I couldn't bare it if you took away my one refuge from the world!

nnaatteedd
06-30-2011, 10:30 AM
Dan Akroyd's character in "The Great Outdoors" says "Lips and Assess". Just though people might like to know. It's a pretty funny movie if you've never seen it.