Vincent Valentine
12-04-2011, 01:42 AM
Play As A Grey Beard

Save includes:

Player - Nord/Grey Beard
9999999 Health, Magicka, Stamina
All Shouts and Spells
999 Dragon Souls
House in Solitude with Testing Chests (the ones in the testing hall)
In the very beginning of the game
9999999 Arrows (Deadra, Glass, ect...)
Grey Beard Outfit (Putting on a different armor will remove the Grey Beard outfit and you will not be able to put them back on)
All Perks and Stats to 100 (some got messed up and are at 101)
Level is 4

This took a while to make so please give credit if you are going to post this on a different site.

DO NOT REMOVE OR PUT EQUIP ANY ARMOR! YOU WILL LOOSE THE GREY BEARD OUTFIT!

Enjoy

forkork
12-04-2011, 01:49 AM
nice save :D

Vincent Valentine
12-04-2011, 01:50 AM
nice save :D

I might be able to add dragon wings onto a human :D

forkork
12-04-2011, 02:01 AM
that would be sooo sick if you could.

kellzclub
12-04-2011, 02:48 AM
Good Job on this save Horizon keep up the great work. And I agree if you could put dragon wings on a nord that would great.

XajNyne
12-04-2011, 05:37 AM
Hey awesome another "play as" save. I haven't tried the executioner one yet I saw on here but I gotta try this one out. A Grey Beard of all things lol! Thanks for sharing. :-l

XajNyne
12-04-2011, 07:35 AM

I might be able to add dragon wings onto a human :D

Now that's something I'd like to see. :-l

Vincent Valentine
12-04-2011, 07:37 AM
Now that's something I'd like to see. :-l
I tried to do it but when i typed in Player.EquipItem ****** it said it was equipped but nothing appeared on my player

XajNyne
12-04-2011, 08:08 AM
I tried to do it but when i typed in Player.EquipItem ****** it said it was equipped but nothing appeared on my player

Oh bummer.......it was a really cool idea too. Never say never lol! There maybe/should be/must be a way! :-l

Vincent Valentine
12-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Oh bummer.......it was a really cool idea too. Never say never lol! There maybe/should be/must be a way! :-l
Im sure there will be a way to do it, i might be able to make a save where your a little kid :D

XajNyne
12-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Im sure there will be a way to do it, i might be able to make a save where your a little kid :D

Haha cool! That could be interesting. I've just been testing out this Grey Beard save and I'm impressed. It's like being your own living God. All those spells, shouts and powers at my disposal right from the start.....able to change the weather at will or call in a dragon or call long dead warriors to come do your dirty work etc etc......very nice. I like that added touch of being able to transform into a werewolf once a day right at the start. I'm going to have some fun with that lol! I'll have to mess about with the save a bit more and try all the stuff out and see what other fun I can have. Great work on this. :-l

WARNING: DO NOT transform into werewolf if you want to keep the Grey Beard robes! I found that out the hard way earlier haha!

Insane JIC
12-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Lol Gotta try this save. Thanks horizon

Max765
12-04-2011, 01:52 PM
when i try to unlock the shout for calling werewolfs my console freezes im using a retail console do i need to use a dev kit or can you just not use that shout ?