PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance Modded Save

Vampirexx
12-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Here are my modded saves for Metal gear Solid 2.
One is right after torture with naked Raiden you have almost all weapons (not the stealth that you'll receive after
the door when you meet Snake)

The other save is with Raiden after you have met Snake and you have all your gears back including stealth.
Currently I'm searching through this save games cause this is the point where the AI allow to extract the HF Blade.
If you try to equip the sword with naked Raiden after you pass the door upstairs you can extract the sword! So i'm trying to find out what are the values.

Be careful not to pass the upstairs door with HF Blade equipped or the game will freeze (cause you are not supposed to have it yet).

I also include a savegame of VR Missions not too much unlocked here but at least you can play with Ninja ;-)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8qsnbamjctdr4ee

CodyMP
12-11-2011, 03:46 AM
I rehashed and resigned your saves for my console and all the saves were corrupted when I went to load them.

slyfuldragon
12-11-2011, 05:07 AM
I rehashed and resigned your saves for my console and all the saves were corrupted when I went to load them.

Did you load your IDs before rehashing/resigning?.....
(Profile, Console, Device IDs)

CodyMP
12-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Yes. I'm starting to wonder if the new dashboard update prevents us from sharing saves even after rehashing/resigning.

Ryudo
12-12-2011, 12:09 AM
What did you use to Rehash and Resign?

If you were using Modio - It tends to screw things up with Saves.

Vampirexx
12-13-2011, 05:02 AM
Try to use LeFluffie as SlyfulDragon told you rehash / resign using your id this should fix the problem.

KlexKavark
12-22-2011, 09:35 PM
Thanks it works great i just used it with no problems. I have a few notes though. You gave raiden some of snakes weapons and gear and if you equip it by accident like i did during the snake/raiden battle against the ninja guards the console freezes. Also you gave raiden 9999 dog tags preventing us from picking up anymore. I knocked out snake and shook the dog tag out of him but was unable to pick it up because the game said full. Then i ended the game and went to dog tag viewer and theres only 2 dog tags though ingame it says 9999. So were going to have to beat that level again to get the remaining dog tags. By the way im not complaining just pointing out. Also would it be possible to give snake stealth in the snake tale missions?

Vampirexx
12-25-2011, 12:50 AM
I'll have a look for Snake tales ;)
Thank you for clearing things about dog tags,
maybe the game check what are the dog tags rally collected and show you the true number at the end I'm sorry

ItzJenesus
12-26-2011, 01:51 AM
I also noticed that once you defeat solidus, you don't keep any of the items once you load the new game +

anyway you can fix that at all?

slyfuldragon
12-26-2011, 02:56 AM
I also noticed that once you defeat solidus, you don't keep any of the items once you load the new game +

anyway you can fix that at all?

Yea you have to have all dog tags in the game. So if its modded to have 99% of them then leave the first dog tag in the beginning of the current difficulty, just pick it up and it'll count as all 100%.

cidici
01-11-2012, 06:25 AM
Here are my modded saves for Metal gear Solid 2.
One is right after torture with naked Raiden you have almost all weapons (not the stealth that you'll receive after
the door when you meet Snake)

The other save is with Raiden after you have met Snake and you have all your gears back including stealth.
Currently I'm searching through this save games cause this is the point where the AI allow to extract the HF Blade.
If you try to equip the sword with naked Raiden after you pass the door upstairs you can extract the sword! So i'm trying to find out what are the values.

Be careful not to pass the upstairs door with HF Blade equipped or the game will freeze (cause you are not supposed to have it yet).

I also include a savegame of VR Missions not too much unlocked here but at least you can play with Ninja ;-)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8qsnbamjctdr4ee

Not sure if anyone posted one with bandana/wig and stealth for both parts from the beginning, here is mine which should let you start the game with both objects in inventory. Only collected 100% dog tags for v.easy, easy, and normal. You will have to insert all your id, device id and profile info in the save with horizon or whichever program you use for it to work. I have erased all the info so it should be blank.

http://www.multiupload.com/7WJ0YH663D

makroma
02-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Thanks for your help.

Darkx3ll
03-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Not sure if anyone posted one with bandana/wig and stealth for both parts from the beginning, here is mine which should let you start the game with both objects in inventory. Only collected 100% dog tags for v.easy, easy, and normal. You will have to insert all your id, device id and profile info in the save with horizon or whichever program you use for it to work. I have erased all the info so it should be blank.

Hi,
what version ist this? Can I use it for the PAL Version?

Vincent Valentine
03-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Hi,
what version ist this? Can I use it for the PAL Version?
Extract the Data.bin and Master.bin files out of that save then open up horizon and open up your metal gear solid 2 save and go to content, right click on data.bin and choose replace, find the data.bin file that you got from the downloaded save then do the same for the master.bin file. Save and rehash/resign then go play

Darkx3ll
03-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Oh I´m sorry, I thought it is the HD Version, but thanks for the explanation.

AgentBSmith
03-17-2012, 09:54 PM

Hey dude
this is my first post on this modding website (awesome place and friendly people) :)
I was wondering if you could reupload that file on another file hosting website? cause multiupload is down :(
Thanks!
-B

Ryudo
04-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Bump. Anyone got a mirror for that file?