PDA

View Full Version : {REQ} Metal Gear Solid 2 HD 100% Game Save

ItzJenesus
12-21-2011, 05:25 AM
I am aware that there already is a modded save for MGS2 but they are only for VR mission, and there are the 2 saves that are modded within arsenal gear. But could someone possibly post a
100% game save?

slyfuldragon
12-21-2011, 06:40 AM
I am aware that there already is a modded save for MGS2 but they are only for VR mission, and there are the 2 saves that are modded within arsenal gear. But could someone possibly post a
100% game save?

Assuming you mean All 100% dog tag collected.

ItzJenesus
12-24-2011, 05:08 AM
100% of the dog tags AND the VR missions.

cidici
01-11-2012, 06:27 AM
100% of the dog tags AND the VR missions.

I have 100% dog tag for both parts on v.easy, easy, and normal. You can start game with wig/ban and stealth.

http://www.multiupload.com/7WJ0YH663D

Tsuruke
01-11-2012, 07:40 AM
I have 100% dog tag for both parts on v.easy, easy, and normal. You can start game with wig/ban and stealth.

Stealth for Raiden and not just Snake, as well?

slyfuldragon
01-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Stealth for Raiden and not just Snake, as well?

If I remember correctly, V. Easy has 42 dog tags, Easy has 43 and Normal has 48, totaling 133 (on the Plant alone) you need at least 120 dog tags total for the Stealth Device for Raiden. I would assume that save has the Stealth wig as well.

That save should have all the Wigs except Blue Wig (Infinite 02 Gauge while underwater) Which you need to Collect a total of 160 dog tags during the plant chapter and when replaying the plant chapter and the Red Wig (Infinite Grip Gauge) Collect every dog tag on every difficulty level during the plant chapter. (Given the description the OP posted with the save)

dwis
01-11-2012, 08:46 AM

ths for this save

cidici
01-11-2012, 04:26 PM
That save has bandana and stealth for snake during tanker, and infinite ammo wig and stealth for raiden during plant episode. I will try to collect rest of the wigs this weekend.

DoyleVon
01-27-2012, 03:02 PM
That save has bandana and stealth for snake during tanker, and infinite ammo wig and stealth for raiden during plant episode. I will try to collect rest of the wigs this weekend.

You ever finish getting the rest of the wigs? I still need to collect the dog tags on the extreme difficulty.

Lashley
02-01-2012, 10:35 PM
doesnt detect the save for me?

slyfuldragon
02-01-2012, 11:49 PM
doesnt detect the save for me?
Make sure to Rehash/Resign using your own IDs.
Then it'll appear

Lashley
02-01-2012, 11:52 PM
I did.

Is it because mine is the PAL version and this is for NTSC? (hopefully not)

thechief6781!
02-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Where exactly can I find the 100% VR mission mod save, I've looked for a while and cannot find it. Help is much appreciated.
100% game save?

323ryan323
02-04-2012, 02:04 PM
The reason the saves are not working lashley is because they are BLUS saves.. any save that starts with BLUS is american and will not workin anywhere else.. Im from the united kingdom and looking for a save i have found many BLUS but what we need is BLES saves. be on the look out for them

Lashley
02-04-2012, 03:58 PM
it works, since I swapped the data.dat files

Renegade
02-05-2012, 01:05 AM
Out of curiosity, does this pop any achievements?

KlexKavark
02-05-2012, 05:08 PM
I just finished the game and unlocked everything. Its non modded legit from scratch started on very easy ended on extreme. USA version only sorry guys. I'm working into creating this save into a save set for all MGS2 achievements with a test account for only the main story. Snake tales and VR missions i haven't done yet. And i believe boss survival achievement isn't savable but its easy on easy mode. I have all wigs all stealth and bandanna and all dog tags on all difficulties. Just give me a couple of days i want to make the set in correct order for achievements to pop.

Renegade
02-05-2012, 06:59 PM
I just finished the game and unlocked everything. Its non modded legit from scratch started on very easy ended on extreme. USA version only sorry guys. I'm working into creating this save into a save set for all MGS2 achievements with a test account for only the main story. Snake tales and VR missions i haven't done yet. And i believe boss survival achievement isn't savable but its easy on easy mode. I have all wigs all stealth and bandanna and all dog tags on all difficulties. Just give me a couple of days i want to make the set in correct order for achievements to pop.Doesn't matter about Region. All you need to do is move the DATA file that's in the container and place it into your own region.

orinwarf
02-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Just give me a couple of days i want to make the set in correct order for achievements to pop.

That would be great, KlexKavark! I can hardly wait.

GinGe08
02-09-2012, 06:08 PM
does this have both wig and stealth for snake and raiden??

slyfuldragon
02-11-2012, 05:47 AM
does this have both wig and stealth for snake and raiden??

Hope this helps

If I remember correctly, V. Easy has 42 dog tags, Easy has 43 and Normal has 48, totaling 133 (on the Plant alone) you need at least 120 dog tags total for the Stealth Device for Raiden. I would assume that save has the Stealth wig as well.

That save should have all the Wigs except Blue Wig (Infinite 02 Gauge while underwater) Which you need to Collect a total of 160 dog tags during the plant chapter and when replaying the plant chapter and the Red Wig (Infinite Grip Gauge) Collect every dog tag on every difficulty level during the plant chapter. (Given the description the OP posted with the save)

monkeyversusrobot
02-22-2012, 07:44 AM
Any news on that save set you mentioned uploading, KlexKavark ?

racidphear
02-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Hey guys, i'll up my save, it's a pal save while we wait for KlexKevark.

It's got 100% on every difficulty on the tanker chapter and 100% on v easy, easy and normal on the plant, also 100% on hard but the save is right at the end of hard so you have to beat the rays and solidus and then all you got left is extreme, if you beat them through you should re up the save as i dont feel like beating them on hard haha, here's the save.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y8wxn1339awdr12

Billy Bob Bean
02-23-2012, 09:17 AM

Any chance of a re-up somewhere else? Multiupload has been down a few days and in this current climate it might not come back. Cheers.

GinGe08
02-23-2012, 04:37 PM
hello :)

IVE USED THE UK VERSION OF THE GAME!

---------------------------------This gamesave contains-----------------------------------------------
Bandana (Infinite Ammo - Tanker Mission)
Stealth (Invisibility - Tanker Mission)
Brown Wig (Infinite Ammo - Plant Mission)
Stealth (Invisibility - Plant Mission)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Working on getting the
Orange Wig (Infinite Grip - Plant Mission) &
Blue Wig (Infinite Oxygen - Plant Mission)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.mediafire.com/?ggo4lmayt7nm4qm

hope this helps some of you out :)

Mousikos
02-26-2012, 11:52 PM

---------------------------------This gamesave contains-----------------------------------------------
Working on getting the

What difficulty levels are completed on this save?

Is this save at the beginning of the game?

Thanks!

GinGe08
02-27-2012, 06:32 PM
What difficulty levels are completed on this save?

Is this save at the beginning of the game?

Thanks!

The save is extreme and all other difficulty levels are done.
I'll try and upload the save when I've done with extreme difficulty but it will take some time doing it :/

Billy Bob Bean
02-28-2012, 05:41 AM
The save is extreme and all other difficulty levels are done.
I'll try and upload the save when I've done with extreme difficulty but it will take some time doing it :/

How far are you? I've taken the file to a bit where Snake and I have to fight off a load of crazy flying swordsmen or something. I missed 1 Dog Tag though (Strut D sediment pool) and I assume I can't go back and get it later on as the game feels like it's coming to an end. If I had all the tags on this difficulty it would be possible to re-run on Hard and get the missing ones for the achievement but I fucked up and it's another 2 playthroughs now.

NegativeONE
02-29-2012, 07:54 AM
How far are you? I've taken the file to a bit where Snake and I have to fight off a load of crazy flying swordsmen or something. I missed 1 Dog Tag though (Strut D sediment pool) and I assume I can't go back and get it later on as the game feels like it's coming to an end. If I had all the tags on this difficulty it would be possible to re-run on Hard and get the missing ones for the achievement but I fucked up and it's another 2 playthroughs now.

Don't worry about it, you DO NOT need every single dog tag for this cheevo. Only most of them.

Billy Bob Bean
02-29-2012, 12:43 PM
Don't worry about it, you DO NOT need every single dog tag for this cheevo. Only most of them.

Yeah I know. I just beat Extreme with 202 tags. You need 218 for the achievement. The max "missing" tags on any difficulty with this save file is 15 on Hard...if I only had gotten that one tag the achievement would be one playthrough away!

NegativeONE
02-29-2012, 11:23 PM
Yeah I know. I just beat Extreme with 202 tags. You need 218 for the achievement. The max "missing" tags on any difficulty with this save file is 15 on Hard...if I only had gotten that one tag the achievement would be one playthrough away!

You have a save for it? I'd be happy to go back through it and collect sixteen more on hard rather than tackle the Plant on four more times.

If you do, I'd have no real problem with re-uploading the save right before the end.

That goes for anybody else who might read this.

Billy Bob Bean
03-01-2012, 04:58 PM
You have a save for it? I'd be happy to go back through it and collect sixteen more on hard rather than tackle the Plant on four more times.

If you do, I'd have no real problem with re-uploading the save right before the end.

That goes for anybody else who might read this.

Ah well when I beat Extreme the achievement for beating the game didn't unlock (probably because the save started on Plant chapter) so I had to do a Tanker+Plant run on V.Easy (takes about an hour and a half if you skip the vids) to get the achievement. Along the way I picked up another 2 tags so all I need to do is get 14/15 of the ones on hard now which isn't a problem. Will chip away at that while working on getting the Snake Tales/VR done.

When I get the achievement for the tags I will try to upload a late game save file (Solidus battle or something) if nobody gets there first. I like a challenge but the dog tags are just a grind.

Vincent Valentine
03-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Renegade is going to be releasing his modded save today for both tanker and plant on hard and extreme I believe with everything unlocked and more

whiityp
03-01-2012, 06:26 PM
awesome news^^

I love this place.

Darkx3ll
03-01-2012, 06:29 PM

Working on getting the

Hi, thanks for sharing. It works fine for the PAL version.
But when I start a new game on normal difficulty, I dont have any of the listed Items. Is it supposed to be only for the Extreme difficutly?
Maybe someone else can help, I need a MGS 2 Save with Brown Wig and Stealth on normal. It should be right at the start of the game. Thank you very much.

Vincent Valentine
03-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Oh and also for those of u who are a raiden fan, you will be able to use the sword through all of the game

tamathy44
03-03-2012, 02:20 AM
100% game save?

Hey can you link me to the MGS2 VR mission save you mentioned? I can't find it anywhere and those missions are tough :/ Thanks :)

XxCrimsonxX
03-03-2012, 03:17 AM
If there is anyone out their that has a completed/almost complete game save file for NTSC/BLUES file please upload it I have been looking for one for ages!!!

alcassino
03-05-2012, 03:28 AM
so did anyone beat everything all levels of difficulty yet? I have been playing but couldn't do it yet. For NTSC also.

Vincent Valentine
03-05-2012, 04:01 AM
Why don't you guys just use the saves Renegade released...

Billy Bob Bean
03-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Hey can you link me to the MGS2 VR mission save you mentioned? I can't find it anywhere and those missions are tough :/ Thanks :)

Yeah I need this too. The VR missions are fine until I get to Variety Sniping. The sniping sensitivity, acceleration and accuracy are absolute garbage in this game.

Razinal
03-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Yeah I need this too. The VR missions are fine until I get to Variety Sniping. The sniping sensitivity, acceleration and accuracy are absolute garbage in this game.

Seconded.
Anyone has a save and willing to share?

Billy Bob Bean
03-16-2012, 11:29 AM
Well I'm still grinding away, will upload mine eventually...

nakia76
03-20-2012, 05:30 PM
dis is cool guys.. i know im new here.. nt any chance for an editor for this game instead?

CodyMP
03-25-2012, 09:03 PM
Because if you don't have a Jtaged console your save will loose all those items when you reach a certain area...

Yeul
03-30-2012, 10:06 AM
Hey, the MultiUpload is a dead link. (The one you posted.)

ThatBoyTito
04-10-2012, 03:21 AM
I am having problems loading this save on my xbox .. I am using horizon i am injecting the saves and it changes the id auto when i select my profile and then i rehasa and resign but when i try to load the game up it said there is no save.

davidlfcfan
04-12-2013, 05:58 PM
thank u thank u thank u