PDA

View Full Version : Miyamoto says the 3DS has room for 3D improvement

longy999
12-31-2011, 03:20 PM
In an interview with Mercury News legendary games designer Shigeru Miyamoto has explained to the publication that he doesn’t believe developers at Nintendo have done a exceptional job utilizing 3D at this precise moment in time. Miyamoto believes they did a good job with Super Mario 3D Land but there’s much more room for them to improve.

When it comes to the 3D effect itself — or the surprise factor for people to be able to say, “Wow, this 3D!” — I think the mission has already been completed sufficiently. But when it comes to how the 3D effect can be used for the sake of the game play without distracting people’s attention too much, I do not think that developers have done a sufficient job yet. Even with “Super Mario 3DLand,” I think we were able to attain just about 50 percent of the entire goal we really have to achieve. So there’s much more room for us to be able to improve.

pureIso
12-31-2011, 03:59 PM
Dear Nintendo - I hate the 3D, does my head in!

CloudStrife7x
12-31-2011, 04:03 PM
Dear Nintendo - I hate the 3D, does my head in!

me too XD, so far when ive played my new 3DS i havent used the 3D function because when i started to use it i was like :eh: lol. i prefer normal mode

Serious_M
12-31-2011, 06:18 PM
I don,t like the 3D function also it makes my eyes spin:sendorq: