Register

Downloads: [Beta] Deus Ex HR Inventory Editor

[Beta] Deus Ex HR Inventory Editor

Uploaded by 8Ball - 05-30-2015
Author Author 8Ball
File Size File Size 451.7 KB
Downloads Downloads 259
+ Download

This is my functional prototype for deus ex3 that enables you to swapout and modify items currently in your inventory.
The standard version is ~99% supported and I am collecting the remaining directors cut item IDs, currently missing nearly all drinks and weapon upgrades.

Compared to the version 3.7 save editor this is significantly faster but lacks the ability to modify praxis.
Please do not try to load a save that has not progressed past the tutorial level with the inf ammo rifle, no idea if that even works.

Always remember to make a backup first, no promises on stability since it's a beta.

Comments

ShangTsung
05-31-2015 at 12:20 PM
oh my gosh, if this really lets me mod energy bars and typhoon ammo to any number i want i am literally going to nut in my pants from joy!!!
Sephiroth
05-31-2015 at 12:29 PM
@ShangTsung: lol.
ShangTsung
05-31-2015 at 04:59 PM
8: editor works like a charm so long as you're careful with what you mod, but it WILL mod energy bars and typhoon ammo which means unlimited melee attacks and typhoon uses, as well as the ability to stay cloaked as long as you want basically means you're the freakin Predator on this game!!! this alone makes it the best editor i've seen in years! but it also mods ANY type of ammo so long as you got some in your inventory so.. it can also give pretty much infinite ammo for any gun! basically any item that stacks can be modded to an insane amount, as for swapping out items for other one's this didn't work for me, maybe its cause i'm using the Directors Cut version, not sure but don't care, only guns i use are the revolver, machine pistol, double barrel shotty and stun gun anyway so i couldn't care less about that.. this is some of the coolest work i've ever seen for a game 8, epic job on this bro.
Original Boss
05-31-2015 at 11:19 PM
Nice work 8ball
godlike88
08-19-2015 at 05:13 PM
thanks, brilliant work. do be sure to give credit where its due guys!

About 360haven

360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

★★★★★¯\_(ツ)_/¯