360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Would you guys use these ?
    Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

high Would you guys use these ?

Hey would you guys use these if i made them for people or is it not appealing ? also depending on how many badges you have you can either have more of these or just pick which you would rather have i would only pick one as too many might look horrible in your signature box

You get the idea ? also i could try a dark version

Also i know you can see the square see through thing in the background of the badge but i didnt notice it was not turned down all the way to make it invisible i can also get rid of the thing at the top of the badges because they do look at out place i will have to find another way on how to make it so i can put the badges name elsewhere

Noctis Caelum

Re: Would you guys use these ?

damn u always come with something better damn dude u r a true master at wat u do now to answer ur question..i like the last one with the outter black ring..that shit is sexy lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Would you guys use these ?

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    damn u always come with something better damn dude u r a true master at wat u do now to answer ur question..i like the last one with the outter black ring..that shit is sexy lol
    i also like the outer black one as well it is awesome, cool share Original :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24513 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!