360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
FF XIII-2 Game Save Needed
Register
    Sinister

FF XIII-2 Game Save Needed

Hey everyone, recently used the save editor (its great, thanks jappi) and it corrupted my latest save. No bigie, I loaded the backup but something went wrong, the editor crashed and I lost the backup. So now im stuck with a save that is 47 hours behind where I was.

Does anyone have a gamesave late in the game? Say like Academei 4xxxaf or so? Would be much appreciated.

Psolegend

Re: FF XIII-2 Game Save Needed

I don't know if anyone still checks on these threads, but I'm new and I've got a save that has EVERY monster, minus DLC ones. They're Level 1 with 99,999 hp, 9999 magic/str and 6 ATB. Noel and Serah are maxed with 99,999 hp 9999 magic/str and 6 ATB as well. It's got max money and like 150k CP. (I used all the CP to max Noel and Serah and ran out after, so it's going up with nowhere to be used). It's only 11 hours into the game as my copy wont load yachas massif at all. ;-; oh, every item is unlocked and x99 except key items, i only made it so you have to play the game and not grind as much. Idk if anyone will read this or cares, etc. but I could upload it here if anyone wants it. Being mindful of the fact Idk how to >.>

Haven Donator
    Array

Go to tutorials section under xbox 360 tutorials and there is permananent thread at top that explains how to do that but here is the link....http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...e-saves/....it shows how to transfer content from pc to 360 and vice versa....

siham

Fake smile Re: FF XIII-2 Game Save Needed

Quote Originally Posted by solid prime View Post
    Go to tutorials section under xbox 360 tutorials and there is permananent thread at top that explains how to do that but here is the link....http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...e-saves/....it shows how to transfer content from pc to 360 and vice versa....
    Thanks a lot....

Haven Donator
    Array

yeah can you upload the save here to the site if you dnt know how i explained above on how to get it off your xbox then just upload as attachment on the xbox 360 game save section by creating new thread...i wouldnt mind that save i cant use the editor on my xp machine...make sure its in the right section...