360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Microsoft's Stephen Toulouse to resign in mid-February, destination unknown [updated]
Register
    VIP Member

Array

Microsoft's Stephen Toulouse to resign in mid-February, destination unknown [updated]

Name:  step.png
Views: 1656
Size:  313.0 KB
    One day after his 17th Valentine's Day with Microsoft, director of Xbox Live policy and enforcement Stephen "StepTo" Toulouse will step down from his current position and head out into the unknown.
    "On the 16th, I'm going to head down to Dallas to visit my family. Then I'm off to JocoCruiseCrazy! I have no other plans beyond that. I'm a free agent!" he said on his personal website today.

Toulouse says the split is amicable, and that he's moving on for "complex and personal" reasons. He's been a Microsoft employee for just under 18 years, starting full-time on April 11, 1994 at the age of 21 (which is a lot more impressive than what most of us were doing at age 21).

It's unclear who will fill his shoes, but we've reached out to Microsoft for comment.

Update: Microsoft has issued the following comment to Joystiq regarding the departure of Stephen Toulouse, and declined to name his replacement: "As you know, after more than 17 years at Microsoft, Stephen Toulouse has decided to leave the company. We thank Stephen for his years of contributions and wish him all the best. We do not have any details to share around a potential successor for Stepto at this time, but can assure you that the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Squad will continue their work to help ensure a safer and more secure experience on Xbox LIVE for our nearly 40 million members."
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6952 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Microsoft's Stephen Toulouse to resign in mid-February, destination unknown [upda

i like how he is stepping out into the unknown lol, some interesting stuff, nice share jkipp :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Noctis Caelum

Re: Microsoft's Stephen Toulouse to resign in mid-February, destination unknown [upda

wat a weirdo lol..nice share though

ldsdrive

Could be because of the overwhelming complaints regarding hacked accounts. This guy can't fix things for poop.

Array

I sorta agree with the above but a lot of the account stuff isnt just his problem its a microsoft issue. But in anycase now we cant call his house and bother him :(

LadGopi

"StepTo the unknown" lol nice share!

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i like how he is stepping out into the unknown lol, some interesting stuff, nice share jkipp :)
    He could get a job anywhere considering his position and experience... that bastard:)
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5593 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts